Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-13-2016, 11:52 PM   #55833

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma800 View Post
i need to make that reservation TOMORROW!
It's always fun when the kids pop in for a visit! Hey Jay and Andrea, are you gonna join us in Oregon in Aug 2017?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-14-2016, 04:38 AM   #55834

I am really sad that so many have suffered in Orlando, but what is also disheartening is that our country has changed more than any of us have realized. We now need to be on constant alert at all times, all of us, we don't know who the attackers are, or where they are, and because we've never had to worry about it before, its going to be hard to learn. Be safe and be watchful my fellow Mutants.
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 05:26 AM   #55835

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
I am really sad that so many have suffered in Orlando, but what is also disheartening is that our country has changed more than any of us have realized. We now need to be on constant alert at all times, all of us, we don't know who the attackers are, or where they are, and because we've never had to worry about it before, its going to be hard to learn. Be safe and be watchful my fellow Mutants.
So true Jeff. More than ever I hate being in large crowds!

So before attending any future GCs, Mini's or Midi's would all you mutant please slim down some.
Couldn't resist the pun.
Scary that the craziness is spreading throughout the nation!
Old 06-14-2016, 05:44 AM   #55836

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Boy are you lucky. BTW I just bought an air sander and will get some soft pads to apply the 2400 grit rouge to get rid of our flaking clear coat. Just have to assemble a huge tent to put Gracie under when we decide the colours we are going to paint her. I have pulled in two of the smaller lamination separations using your method. Thanks for showing me that neat trick.
No need for 2400 grit it will just clog fast 320 or 400 is fine that mural we sanded with 320 then cleared it I was scared because it took the guy 2weeks to paint many years ago. But turned out good. On your coach the paint is thin so don't sand a lot or it will be gone. Lol.good luck with Gracie

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 05:50 AM   #55837

Who ever is going to Maine is welcome to stop here before or after for a few nights free of charge we have 50 amp hook ups with water and dump station big fire pit and a large kitchen and a large Pavilion. A pond for fishing and swimming. Contact me or Shara if you want to stop by. Safe travels everyone.

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 07:21 AM   #55838

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Hey Di, why don't you tell me again about that Postcard App you use. This time I'll download it while I have free WiFi.

Called Photocard.....
The app is free, but you buy credits for the actual cards to be printed and mailed....

I love it.... Easy to use.. You choose your stamp, and it yses the address in your contact list.

Here is one i sent

Name:   ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1465910334.354076.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  33.2 KB

Name:   ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1465910347.406248.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  92.3 KB

To get the multiple photos, i first used photo collage then saved that as a photo....

Everyone still enjoys getting snail mail.... When we are gone, i send postcards to my grands every week....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:10 AM   #55839

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma800 View Post
i need to make that reservation TOMORROW!

Awesome!!! Glad to add more to the GC!
Sohapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:03 AM   #55840

Monaco Owners Club
I may not say this right – I am pretty mad and upset about what has happened in Orlando and to be honest any intolerance of anyone. I have learned over time that intolerance leads to nothing good. When I was 5 I was beat up on the playground (I am half Japanese people didn't like that back then) with my Kindergarten teacher watching – ambulance ride later I learned the biggest lesson of my life. Intolerance and judging others is never a win - win situation at all!

When our son and son – in – law got married we lost a lot of people that called us friends. But to me it was no loss as this is our family and we love one another.

Our kids have been raised family first; to not judge others; and life is a constant learning and teaching event.

Orland has saddened us severely! I started looking to see where our son and son in law were with out panicking. I suppose I don’t understand why people hate – its supper hard concept for me to understand. Hunter and I believe that we all have the right to live, as we want; to love who we want. Suppose that is one of the reasons we live in the United States of America.

But I have to say I have listened to a lot of news and advice and I would hope that if any of us hear anything that might be of concern that we pick up the phone and call the authorities and report it. It is time for us all to band together and kick out those that will do harm to our families and friends…………ok I am off of my soap box now!

Colleen
Old 06-14-2016, 09:17 AM   #55841

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohapi View Post
I may not say this right – I am pretty mad and upset about what has happened in Orlando and to be honest any intolerance of anyone. I have learned over time that intolerance leads to nothing good. When I was 5 I was beat up on the playground (I am half Japanese people didn't like that back then) with my Kindergarten teacher watching – ambulance ride later I learned the biggest lesson of my life. Intolerance and judging others is never a win - win situation at all!

When our son and son – in – law got married we lost a lot of people that called us friends. But to me it was no loss as this is our family and we love one another.

Our kids have been raised family first; to not judge others; and life is a constant learning and teaching event.

Orland has saddened us severely! I started looking to see where our son and son in law were with out panicking. I suppose I don’t understand why people hate – its supper hard concept for me to understand. Hunter and I believe that we all have the right to live, as we want; to love who we want. Suppose that is one of the reasons we live in the United States of America.

But I have to say I have listened to a lot of news and advice and I would hope that if any of us hear anything that might be of concern that we pick up the phone and call the authorities and report it. It is time for us all to band together and kick out those that will do harm to our families and friends…………ok I am off of my soap box now!

Colleen
Very well said.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:18 AM   #55842

Quote:

Colleen

I so agree.... Thank you Colleen, i think that is one of the things i love about our mutant family.....

Ohms for all who need them today....

C... Did you make it to babysit today?

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:20 AM   #55843

Quote:

Colleen
Very well said...

I wish I knew who to give credit to, but I have kept reminding myself:

" When someone hates another. . . . It is like drinking poison and hoping the other one dies "...

Very self destructive to hate or get mad at another..

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:40 AM   #55844

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:

Colleen

I think you said it perfectly...

Barry and Pat, RVM114
TGA2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:46 AM   #55845

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
I so agree.... Thank you Colleen, i think that is one of the things i love about our mutant family.....

Ohms for all who need them today....

C... Did you make it to babysit today?

I am here babysitting ;-) We made it here last night - yesterday their uncle baby sat all day and did a mighty fine gob of it.

Getting ready to head out for breakfast with them as a treat!
Old 06-14-2016, 01:04 PM   #55846

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
I am here babysitting ;-) We made it here last night - yesterday their uncle baby sat all day and did a mighty fine gob of it.

Getting ready to head out for breakfast with them as a treat!
Colleen what you said is true but let's not forget this was one crazed individual that's hatred, they say, was fueled by a terriost group. Our society as a whole is a peaceful one and that's what makes us feel safe most the days of our lives.

Now since you haven't meet me in person yet let me warn you, there is a growing segment of the population that can rattle my cage. Yep those sliding finger posters seem to be spreading! Also I seldom say anything serious without adding a crazy comment in it somewhere. Looking forward to meeting you and Hunter some day. I have a friend that has twin boys named Hunter and Fisher. How's that for redneck, but true!