Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-30-2016, 10:50 AM   #56477

Tiffin Owners Club
Haha thanks everyone for welcoming us to your mutant family. I wasn't ready when you took that pic😉. Beautiful wife's name is Victory and yes we're on the Missouri side. Bought our coach about 8 mo ago and are all ready for a dp. Both still employed but DW is bugging me to go full time. Had a great time in Wyoming sorry we missed you before we could say bye.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-30-2016, 10:58 AM   #56478

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Mac10 View Post
Haha thanks everyone for welcoming us to your mutant family. I wasn't ready when you took that pic��. Beautiful wife's name is Victory and yes we're on the Missouri side. Bought our coach about 8 mo ago and are all ready for a dp. Both still employed but DW is bugging me to go full time. Had a great time in Wyoming sorry we missed you before we could say bye.
Johnny and Victory, welcome to the family. My wife Denise and I are part of the Canadian Mutant Contingent and from the look on your face I can tell you were in the throws of trying to put real words to make sense of what Barry was saying. Mutants have to know, did he entice you to the dark side or RVMdom with his marvelous Margarita Machine?

Looking forward to meeting up with you somewhere on the rainbow.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 12:12 PM   #56479

Tiffin Owners Club
Welcome Johnny Mac and Victory,

We were also at the Gillette rally and could not get Barry and Pat to join us for dinner, as they were always headed back to their fun table of future Mutants!

We're from Tucson (last six years) and out of there for the summer. Summer will be spent in the West, mostly at higher elevations. Currently, enjoying a 10 day stay in the Black Hills, via Spearfish.

I grew up in Springfield, college at Columbia, working life in SF Bay Area.

Again, welcome to the Rainbow.

Vince
Vince & Patricia, Carson City, NV, FMCA, RVMutants#130
With: Ch. "Carrie", Std. Schnauzer & "Sophie" Cocker
'06 Phaeton 40QDH + '11 Fiesta w/ AirForceOne.
"It is more important to know the journey is the destination than to get there quickly."
desertvince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 12:31 PM   #56480

Quote:
Haha thanks everyone for welcoming us to your mutant family. I wasn't ready when you took that pic😉. Beautiful wife's name is Victory and yes we're on the Missouri side. Bought our coach about 8 mo ago and are all ready for a dp. Both still employed but DW is bugging me to go full time. Had a great time in Wyoming sorry we missed you before we could say bye.

I just had to verify that you were in our neighboring state before I called you "Neighbor"...

Ann & I live outside of Little Rock/Hot Springs area, outside of Malvern, between Butterfield & Glen Rose... I.E. the sticks...

We are retired, BUT not FT since we have kin & home to take care of here.

Hope to meet you somewhere on the rainbow..

ENJOY your new mutant family..

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 01:39 PM   #56481

Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Johnny Mac10, welcome to RVMdom. You are now and forever will be RV Mutant #140!
Oh wait! You heard about us from Barry? Sorry you had to tolerate such abuse.
You have also passed the grueling entrance exam in record speed! So hop on the Rainbow, you Sick Twisted Mutant!
Hey STMs, please welcome RVM140! Woot-woot

Dave and Nola, RVM1
Welcome to RVMdom Johnny Mac10, aka Johnny and Victory and forever to be known as RVM 140!! Ride the RAINBOW at your leisure.
Retired & perfecting procrastination!
DieselTech39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 03:02 PM   #56482

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Goog morning JohnnyMac10, welcome to the mutants..... I am Diane from Little Rock AR.
Your official number will be RVM #140. I am keeper of the sacred book..... Sometimes referred to as the lust lust.
My husband is ZeeLarry aka Larry.

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Funny finger slide strikes again onto an old finger slide making up a newer term for the 'list'...er...lust...er...lustylist?
Old 06-30-2016, 03:12 PM   #56483

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
I just had to verify that you were in our neighboring state before I called you "Neighbor"...

Ann & I live outside of Little Rock/Hot Springs area, outside of Malvern, between Butterfield & Glen Rose... I.E. the sticks...

We are retired, BUT not FT since we have kin & home to take care of here.

Hope to meet you somewhere on the rainbow..

ENJOY your new mutant family..
Hey, watch it there! Kansas ain't that far.
! I'm your Caddy Corner neighbor...
Old 06-30-2016, 03:40 PM   #56484

Rakuwoman (Carol) lives in Branson, MO.

Marty, i swear that was not on purpose....... The i is beside the u on my keyboard.....

Going to spend week with two of the grands, so in case i dont have signal...............

HERE ARE JULY birthdays.

Wayne # 14 July 6
Bonnie # 12dw July 21
Dale #107dh July 18
Jay #78 July 9
Earlene #14 dw July 31
Jan #118 dw July 12

HAPPY BURTHDAY TO YOI..... 🎂

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 04:08 PM   #56485

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Johnny and Victory, welcome to the family. My wife Denise and I are part of the Canadian Mutant Contingent and from the look on your face I can tell you were in the throws of trying to put real words to make sense of what Barry was saying. Mutants have to know, did he entice you to the dark side or RVMdom with his marvelous Margarita Machine?

Looking forward to meeting up with you somewhere on the rainbow.
I was concentrating on bingo and wanted to make sure I had the rules straight😆. I heard about the infamous Margarita Machine but it wasn't available at the time for consumption
Old 06-30-2016, 04:11 PM   #56486

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertvince View Post
Welcome Johnny Mac and Victory,

We were also at the Gillette rally and could not get Barry and Pat to join us for dinner, as they were always headed back to their fun table of future Mutants!

We're from Tucson (last six years) and out of there for the summer. Summer will be spent in the West, mostly at higher elevations. Currently, enjoying a 10 day stay in the Black Hills, via Spearfish.

I grew up in Springfield, college at Columbia, working life in SF Bay Area.

Again, welcome to the Rainbow.

Vince
Im sure we crossed paths at some point at the Rally. If not you may have seen my dance moves on stage during the "Johnny Angel" song.
Old 06-30-2016, 04:26 PM   #56487

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Im sure we crossed paths at some point at the Rally. If not you may have seen my dance moves on stage during the "Johnny Angel" song.

Video or it never happened
(RVM Lexicon aka Ancient Scrolls)

Dave and Nola, RV Mutants
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 04:31 PM   #56488

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Hey everybody! I met one of your fellow mutants at a Tiffin Rally last week and enjoyed the conversations. My coach doesn't currently have ac but I do miss that.
Back on point, my coach doesn't have a lawn to mow or try to keep green and I definitely don't miss that!

"The Journey is the Destination"
Welcome to the mutants. My wife and I are far East in the Atlanta area. So it may take a few rainbows to meet up with you. Until then.. enjoy these crazy folk. [emoji1]

David and Trish
RVMUTANTS #138
GenXRamblers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 05:28 PM   #56489

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Hey, watch it there! Kansas ain't that far.
! I'm your Caddy Corner neighbor...

LOL... Yes...

You know I have another name for our "Kansas" friends:

You were part of our home state, so extended family... Then you dropped part of the "ARkansas" name... Just like a divorce...

HOWEVER, we will not hold that against you & consider you mutant friends...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 06:43 PM   #56490

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Welcome MO Mutants! DH & I are in the northern part of Idaho. Open invitation to mutants to come visit. We are some timers. We have had the pleasure of meeting several muties and you can't find a better group of people.

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote