Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-09-2016, 09:55 AM   #56799
Senior Member
 
romin roman's Avatar


 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Had a new awning control board installed yesterday. At Walmart!

Yep, saved a $75 service call by meeting the RVtech on the Walmart parking lot to complete a 10 minute fix. Di if y'all need a good Rv tech I've got the name of some dependable guys. They have a shop in Cabot but also do mobile work. They stay busy so was willing to meet me on side of the interstate vs waiting till Monday.

Richard, we'll be eating Lobstahs soon! Are you and Ann ready?

Billyandchris our newest Arkie mutants are you out there?

YES, I am within 30 min "smash & stash" of leaving, but my obligations dont allow me to lift-off till Aug 1... Will see you in N.B.

Countdown HOLDING at T-30 min.. lol

I hate to tell everyone, Ann dosnt eat rice (Here in AR with Riceland Foods - this is a mortal sin)... She dosnt eat much meat --- & will rarely eat fish... Limited to a few shrimp sometimes.. However, she can eat her weight in catfish... I dont think this includes "Ocean Catfish"...

Can we cure this true "AR redneck country girl"???

Oh, I gotta add. . . . She is ONLY going to visit with all the Mutants in attendance... Imagine that !
__________________

__________________

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 95 Minni Winnie 30' & 2012 ERA 24' (AKA Minni & Micro).... Our Chihuahua lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-09-2016, 09:56 AM   #56800
RVM 18
 
okmunky's Avatar


 
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fulltimer, SD resident
Posts: 7,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by geocacher View Post
Boy you nailed that one! I am actually going from the beginning again for something to do while at my dad's. This time I am making an excel spreadsheet of interesting places to see listed by state, campgrounds recommended, and items to assist with RV travels recommended by my fellow Mutants. It should be quite a gem of knowledge all listed in one place. Sometimes I've had to do some research to figure out what state you were in. But it has been fun to read again.
Maybe Steve can put that that spreadsheet on RVM.com so all Mutants can access it? Or maybe Papaw Steve can put it with his list of campgrounds?
__________________

__________________
Barb (RVM18), Sena (capuchin monkey, RVM Head Mascot) & Lily (Maltese/Yorkie)
2011 Shasta Cynara 230F, 2012 Smart Car toad, 372 watt solar FMCA #F466348
The Journey is Our Destination. Full-timing since 5/18/2011 - no end in sight
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 10:24 AM   #56801
RV Mutant #14
 
Wayne M's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 12,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Tim and Mary, Steve and Mary Ann, Jim and Paula, Carl and Boko, and Mackie, Richard and Ann... and all Mutants heading to PEI, St. Andrews, Trenton Maine.... or some portion of these curiosities... I bow to you all. I can't tell ya how much this is killin me. I know you'll all have a Grande time and I promise the next we meet, I'll proudly where the shirt. And ya know, it still fits.... Omar the tent maker outdid himself there.
Wow! Looks like that shirt will fit around me twice. Maybe a consideration should be considered on "Nicknames."

Quote:
Originally Posted by geocacher View Post
Boy you nailed that one! I am actually going from the beginning again for something to do while at my dad's. This time I am making an excel spreadsheet of interesting places to see listed by state, campgrounds recommended, and items to assist with RV travels recommended by my fellow Mutants. It should be quite a gem of knowledge all listed in one place. Sometimes I've had to do some research to figure out what state you were in. But it has been fun to read again.
Deb, I have also read every post on this thread, having a RVM14 puts me early in the reading stage. I get on in the morning and evening and so far I have not had interruptions on doing that.

So, having said that I volunteer Tim to help you with your project.


Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
YES, I am within 30 min "smash & stash" of leaving, but my obligations dont allow me to lift-off till Aug 1... Will see you in N.B.

Countdown HOLDING at T-30 min.. lol

I hate to tell everyone, Ann dosnt eat rice (Here in AR with Riceland Foods - this is a mortal sin)... She dosnt eat much meat --- & will rarely eat fish... Limited to a few shrimp sometimes.. However, she can eat her weight in catfish... I dont think this includes "Ocean Catfish"...

Can we cure this true "AR redneck country girl"???

Oh, I gotta add. . . . She is ONLY going to visit with all the Mutants in attendance... Imagine that !
Ann would love visiting our area. We have a place we go to frequently and they have all you can eat catfish for around $10.
__________________
Wayne MSGT USMC (Ret) & Earlene (CinCHouse)
2015 Winnebago Tour 42QD
RVM14
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 11:12 AM   #56802
Senior Member
 
geocacher's Avatar


 
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Idaho
Posts: 1,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
[COLOR=Blue]


Deb, I have also read every post on this thread, having a RVM14 puts me early in the reading stage. I get on in the morning and evening and so far I have not had interruptions on doing that.

So, having said that I volunteer Tim to help you with your project.

What a group of muties! Always willing to volunteer others. Couldn't ask for anything more.
__________________
Deb & Dale--RVM107--2015 Blackstone 280 RKSB

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 11:15 AM   #56803
Senior Member
 
geocacher's Avatar


 
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Idaho
Posts: 1,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Maybe Steve can put that that spreadsheet on RVM.com so all Mutants can access it? Or maybe Papaw Steve can put it with his list of campgrounds?
It will take awhile. I am only on pg 346 with 25 post per pg. It will be shared with those that want it one way or another.
__________________
Deb & Dale--RVM107--2015 Blackstone 280 RKSB

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 02:42 PM   #56804
Senior Member
 
geocacher's Avatar


 
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Idaho
Posts: 1,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEFFY View Post
[B]RVM#27 CHECKING IN:
...When you go to New England, be sure and go across the pond to the Maritimes (CA). We used to ride the ferry from Portland MA to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia and then drive out through New Brunswick. Ask me about this at the GC. Some of the best lobster I ever had was in Prince Edward Island and also at Peggy's landing.
I came across this post (Dec of 2013) in my reading and thought I'd repost it for all you guys heading to the Maritimes.
__________________
Deb & Dale--RVM107--2015 Blackstone 280 RKSB

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 02:59 PM   #56805
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 18,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by geocacher View Post
I came across this post (Dec of 2013) in my reading and thought I'd repost it for all you guys heading to the Maritimes.
And I will miss it...
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 03:25 PM   #56806
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 8,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Not yet, but tell me the name for future insurance....... Thx
Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
I don't have it in front of me but will sent it soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
YES, I am within 30 min "smash & stash" of leaving, but my obligations dont allow me to lift-off till Aug 1... Will see you in N.B.

Countdown HOLDING at T-30 min.. lol

I hate to tell everyone, Ann dosnt eat rice (Here in AR with Riceland Foods - this is a mortal sin)... She dosnt eat much meat --- & will rarely eat fish... Limited to a few shrimp sometimes.. However, she can eat her weight in catfish... I dont think this includes "Ocean Catfish"...

Can we cure this true "AR redneck country girl"???

Oh, I gotta add. . . . She is ONLY going to visit with all the Mutants in attendance... Imagine that !
Just so happens I know someone with Lake Ouchita Catfish in their freezer! Sounds like I took the bait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geocacher View Post
What a group of muties! Always willing to volunteer others. Couldn't ask for anything more.
Deb not sure who should be mad, me for his volunteering me or you for his volunteering me. I just thought if your rereading all the thread that gives me a second chance to pss someone off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
And I will miss it...
In your honor I'll hold back on sending pictures.
__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 03:35 PM   #56807
Registered User
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cherry Creek, BC Canada
Posts: 7,650
Jane Austin Festival

As some of you know Denise was part and parcel to a local attempt to break the Guinness record for most people in one location in period attire. The record didn't fall but lots of people had a lot of fun making the attempt. They decided before breaking up to go home that this was the dress rehearsal for next years real attempt. I like that kind of optimism.

Anyway this is a picture of Denise in the outfit she made and one with her girlfriend Kat.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7438.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	491.9 KB
ID:	132504   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7442.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	462.0 KB
ID:	132505  

Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 05:03 PM   #56808
Senior Member
 
CampDaven's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fulltime, USA
Posts: 15,026
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
As some of you know Denise was part and parcel to a local attempt to break the Guinness record for most people in one location in period attire. The record didn't fall but lots of people had a lot of fun making the attempt. They decided before breaking up to go home that this was the dress rehearsal for next years real attempt. I like that kind of optimism.

Anyway this is a picture of Denise in the outfit she made and one with her girlfriend Kat.

Worth it just to see them look so beautiful! Thanks.


Dave and Nola, RV Mutants
__________________
Dave and Nola, RVM1
The Journey is Our Destination!

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 05:09 PM   #56809
Senior Member
 
CampDaven's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fulltime, USA
Posts: 15,026
Blog Entries: 1
R U an RV Mutant too?

Today we had our first Himalayan-Napali cuisine. And OHHHH what a surprise!
Yak n Yeti in New Cumberland, PA. They are new, have rave reviews, and my oh my do we agree!

Name:   ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1468105704.351398.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  113.7 KB

Name:   ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1468105727.511462.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  134.3 KB

Name:   ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1468105742.902682.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  71.3 KB


Dave and Nola, RV Mutants
__________________
Dave and Nola, RVM1
The Journey is Our Destination!

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 05:11 PM   #56810
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 18,573
Corn is growing...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1468105866593.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	132523  
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 05:17 PM   #56811
Senior Member
 
CampDaven's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fulltime, USA
Posts: 15,026
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Corn is growing...

Wow! Can you hear it grow?


Dave and Nola, RV Mutants
__________________
Dave and Nola, RVM1
The Journey is Our Destination!

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 05:19 PM   #56812
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 18,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Wow! Can you hear it grow?


Dave and Nola, RV Mutants
For miles!
__________________

__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.