Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-04-2016, 10:44 AM   #57835

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Now Steve, you know i am a sweet old lady.....
Guess as keeper of the list book, i am the new temp......

Grand and i made hummus yesterday, she us 7, she said it was better than store bought........
Now, do you know of any other uses for tahini?

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Goes great in home made Asian salad dressings!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-04-2016, 10:51 AM   #57836

Fleetwood Owners Club
Old 08-04-2016, 10:52 AM   #57837

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixShooter14 View Post
Hmm, what does it not have that I don't need?.... No radio, no TV, I didn't even know they made RV dishwashers. At the moment, it doesn't have any water, potable or sewage. It has AC but no heat. It has a Refrig. but it quit working last year and I haven't decided if I want to fix it or replace with more counter space.....I just use a cooler with ice since I don't want to run a generator all the time.

And I hereby declare that the Journey is the Destination....

That good enuff fer you folks?
Welcome "Six"! Glad to have you on the mutant rainbow with the rest of us wacky ones. If you by chance move to Western MT, you'd be close to us. We are about 3-4 hr drive to Missoula on the ID side. We are hunters too. In fact, hubby got his moose last year and it is some fine eating. Last year's season was pretty successful - 4 deer, one elk and one moose. We didn't draw the extra deer this year but that's okay as the freezer is still pretty full.

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 11:01 AM   #57838

Quote:
Originally Posted by geocacher View Post
Welcome "Six"! Glad to have you on the mutant rainbow with the rest of us wacky ones. If you by chance move to Western MT, you'd be close to us. We are about 3-4 hr drive to Missoula on the ID side. We are hunters too. In fact, hubby got his moose last year and it is some fine eating. Last year's season was pretty successful - 4 deer, one elk and one moose. We didn't draw the extra deer this year but that's okay as the freezer is still pretty full.
That's great...I'm really hoping to get to Missoula.

I was in the far Southeast corner of MT last Sept. Hunting Pronghorn antelope with my bow. Saw a lot but didn't get close enough. Going back in Oct. this year. My GF drew a rifle tag but I got only bow again. Hopefully she can get one.
Old 08-04-2016, 11:10 AM   #57839

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Okay, I am doing something I don't usually do. I am asking for all those healing ohmnnns you guys are so good at providing. Late last night, I bent over to pick something up and had the most excruciating pain I've ever had in my back. Today, it hurts to sit, stand or lie down. I've got an doc appointment for this afternoon. It's a good thing my dad is able to do a few things for himself now. I've called hubby and he just got here to help. I had just gotten over about 3 weeks of upper respiratory infection too. Big bummer.

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 11:14 AM   #57840

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
A Possum - maybe even our Possum.
They also eat cat food and then die in my yard and stink it up... have to get that shovel out and get them out of the back yard before Bess decides to roll in it and have parfume de dead possum all over her...
Old 08-04-2016, 11:14 AM   #57841

Quote:
Originally Posted by geocacher View Post
Okay, I am doing something I don't usually do. I am asking for all those healing ohmnnns you guys are so good at providing. Late last night, I bent over to pick something up and had the most excruciating pain I've ever had in my back. Today, it hurts to sit, stand or lie down. I've got an doc appointment for this afternoon. It's a good thing my dad is able to do a few things for himself now. I've called hubby and he just got here to help. I had just gotten over about 3 weeks of upper respiratory infection too. Big bummer.

H Deb..... Ohms...

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 11:28 AM   #57842

Vintage RV Owners Club
James... aka Six shooter... welcome... properly this time...LOL! We tease a lot in this group, but it is all in loving kindness...mostly... sometimes I do wonder, but, most of us consider ourselves family by choice.

Deb... Omms and prayers of healing headed your way... can't take time to be sick ya know!

Great pictures... Looks like Dave got to go clam digging with his Nola! Tim... don't you have a properly reserved campsite? You seem to be doing more camping at Walmart than usual....

Steve, good try, but that long hair is really hot in the midwest in August... Glad you got it whacked. Sorry it wasn't as long as you'd like. Maybe next year you'll make it and get your certificate. We have fellas here from Rotary club I believe that grow their hair out all together and when they are all long enough, do a head shave fund raiser and donate their locks. Kind of fun to see the local business fellas doing that.

Di... get off the internet and get your smash and dash done!

Wayne... looking good your roundness as always... Hugs to ya'll and yup... nappin time is a happy time! Ok, I think I caught up... now to go catch up with Mount Washmore, Sir Swirls alot, and all the other home duty things screaming at me....
Old 08-04-2016, 11:35 AM   #57843

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
James... aka Six shooter... welcome... properly this time...LOL! We tease a lot in this group, but it is all in loving kindness...mostly... sometimes I do wonder, but, most of us consider ourselves family by choice...
Thanks, I'm used to it. The other Mutantville I belong to is full of friendly teasing.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:01 PM   #57844

Fleetwood Owners Club
Marty on our way across NB we were without reservations in the middle of tourist season. Results was 3 different WM on 3 different days. We're settled in now at PEI but like Dave, have gone through our international data plan so we find free wifi when we can. WM in Summerside, PEI and now a little shopping area on boardwalk. Kind of dangerous cause while I'm typing, Mary is shopping!
Old 08-04-2016, 12:08 PM   #57845

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
James... aka Six shooter... welcome... properly this time...LOL! We tease a lot in this group, but it is all in loving kindness...mostly... sometimes I do wonder, but, most of us consider ourselves family by choice.

Deb... Omms and prayers of healing headed your way... can't take time to be sick ya know!

Great pictures... Looks like Dave got to go clam digging with his Nola! Tim... don't you have a properly reserved campsite? You seem to be doing more camping at Walmart than usual....

Steve, good try, but that long hair is really hot in the midwest in August... Glad you got it whacked. Sorry it wasn't as long as you'd like. Maybe next year you'll make it and get your certificate. We have fellas here from Rotary club I believe that grow their hair out all together and when they are all long enough, do a head shave fund raiser and donate their locks. Kind of fun to see the local business fellas doing that.

Di... get off the internet and get your smash and dash done!

Wayne... looking good your roundness as always... Hugs to ya'll and yup... nappin time is a happy time! Ok, I think I caught up... now to go catch up with Mount Washmore, Sir Swirls alot, and all the other home duty things screaming at me....

Smile... That was lunch break, had gone to store and back..... Off again...

Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 12:09 PM   #57846

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
I didn't know Norman was into photography. Nice classical shot BTW.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 12:44 PM   #57847

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Speaking of skeeters... Papaw Steve... are you sure you want to go to Florida this winter?
Skeeter bites in FL. Not so much. The "no see'ums" however seem to attack select individuals. Knock on wood, I am not bothered by 'em. I think it's the B12 tablets that I take every day. Mary Ann thinks it's probably my BO. One may be the cause of the other.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:54 PM   #57848

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
A Possum - maybe even our Possum.
Love it! A face only a mother could love? I raised a small brood of orphaned possums once. Cutest little things ... when little, of course.

Look what happens when they grow up & go north of the border! 😉