Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-23-2016, 10:47 PM   #62007

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezman View Post
Well... w**ked chewed on me one too many times.
Handed over the keys and credit card and walked out today.
Now I have plenty of time to get the the SB on the market.
All the confidence in the world that you'll make your plan work regardless of the timeframe! Congrats on the new found freedom!

[QUOTE=Wayne M;3385850]I don't know but depending on time of year I'll be they get full pretty fast. If school is still out it makes it harder to find a place.

That saying is very familiar. BTW, West Yellowstone to Sacremento is about 850 miles and to Portland a little shorter for a longer ride down the coast. San Francisco is about 950 and if you have not been there it is worth the visit. Getting there would also take you through Salt Lake City and that is another few days worth a stop.

There is just so much to see in these United States.

We go 4-5 months at a time, but I guess you need to get back and kiss your deer, or is that dears.

On average we are out for 2 months. Deer season will be calling along with two new grandsons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezman View Post
We would LOVE to come out and play, but getting the SB sold has to be #1 priority. Best case scenario has us pulling out in March. Fingers and toes crossed that everything falls into place.

Thanks all for the words of encouragement.
Get that call in for the RVMooning! Meet with you at any point between here and there! Mary says yah!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-23-2016, 10:55 PM   #62008

Fleetwood Owners Club
Light rain here in AR and some jerk decides to take out a power pole knocking out ours and many, many others power. Been boondocking for the past several hours. Generator running out back with phone chargers a light and a blender plugged in. Mary frantic since she is preparing turkey and other items for big family gathering tomorrow! It's at our house! Love the holidays!
Old 12-23-2016, 10:59 PM   #62009

Vintage RV Owners Club
Oh Boy... We are supposed to get tornadoes and hail this weekend... smh... something about global warming?
Old 12-23-2016, 10:59 PM   #62010

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Light rain here in AR and some jerk decides to take out a power pole knocking out ours and many, many others power. Been boondocking for the past several hours. Generator running out back with phone chargers a light and a blender plugged in. Mary frantic since she is preparing turkey and other items for big family gathering tomorrow! It's at our house! Love the holidays!
Here hold this and watch - dang it billy bob, I done hit that pole again!
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 05:06 AM   #62011

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Tim and Marty,

It sounds like an evil Santa impersonator is causing havoc in the middle of the country. The real RVM0 would never bring that much coal to good Mutants. Maybe it's all Tim's fault? Have you been extra naughty this year, Tim? I know it can't be our Marty's fault.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 05:09 AM   #62012

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
Here hold this and watch - dang it billy bob, I done hit that pole again!
You mean "Here, hold my beer and watch this!" Remember this is Arkansas after all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 06:12 AM   #62013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Its that time of year again .....

We (Denise and I) love you guys like the family you have become....

It is 5:00 somewh . . . Ooooppppsss, thats another song...

I mean, It is CHRISTMAS somewhere... Already around Japan this hour...

So best wishes to our extended Mutant family for a very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy, Healthy, Prosperous, Fun Filled, Peaceful New Year !!!!

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 06:20 AM   #62014

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post

BUMMER !! We hope it is back on for now... Will you be cooking in RV ??

We had our stove/oven conk out one Christmas Eve when dinner being prepared: Can you picture me heading out to buy a new one & installing ... Wishing Ann a "Merry Christmas". . . . here is your gift this year???

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
Old 12-24-2016, 06:23 AM   #62015

B T W... Hope you had some "Christmas Cheer" in that blender...

Old 12-24-2016, 07:30 AM   #62016
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Nope, I was telling someone about this collection of misfits just 20 minutes before logging on. AND I have my pages set for 10 posts each. When page 6200 came up it was easy pezzy math.
I am not going back to see if you made 6200, but you snagged 62,000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
You mean "Here, hold my beer and watch this!" Remember this is Arkansas after all.
That statement conjures up many visions of Arkies, trees, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
Hmmm! Blender! Me thinks Timster is working on Christmas cheer concoctions.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 07:40 AM   #62017

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
It involved garlic and many other spices that were blended to a liquid and injected into and marinated onto the turkey.

Lights came back on and preparations back on track. Little surprises already happening as a niece text that her inlaws from Canada would like to join us tonight. Sure, what's two more to a full house! Glad I now have some experience talking canukestane. This will be good practice for meeting Possium, Eh!
Old 12-24-2016, 07:48 AM   #62018

Fleetwood Owners Club
Merry Christmas mutants, hopeing each and everyone of you have a wonderful Christmas season. Not one to preach, well not much, I pray you all Know the reason for this season and I'm sure I'll be back on here to wish you a happy New Years later!
Old 12-24-2016, 07:57 AM   #62019
Klc

Winnebago Owners Club
Hi, I just started reading some of this very long thread. I would love to be a mutant also. We do not have a 2nd bathroom, an oven or washer & dryer. I'm sure there are many other things we don't have, but I haven't missed them either. We are so happy with our Winnie just the way she is. I don't even need full hook-ups to be happy. We just enjoy our time together slowly taking this vast country of our in. As soon as the S&B is sold we will be even happier living the lifestyle full-time. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all of you.
Klc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 08:02 AM   #62020

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klc View Post
Hi, I just started reading some of this very long thread. I would love to be a mutant also. We do not have a 2nd bathroom, an oven or washer & dryer. I'm sure there are many other things we don't have, but I haven't missed them either. We are so happy with our Winnie just the way she is. I don't even need full hook-ups to be happy. We just enjoy our time together slowly taking this vast country of our in. As soon as the S&B is sold we will be even happier living the lifestyle full-time. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all of you.
Hi Kathryn and Clyde, glad you found us and your introduction/entry examination to this fine group is 50% complete. You just need to tell us that you believe the Journey is the Destination and you're in like flint (and no, not Michigan). Also be aware that keeping up with the chatter is a challenge all by itself.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to both of you as well!
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote