Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-12-2013, 10:31 PM   #6203

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Hi Steve,

Sure am sorry to hear its so cold. Here in the valley right now its 77. So tomorrow's mini curiosity with Dave & Nola and Dave & Deb will be wonderfully sunny and bright. No I am not gloating.

Cheers !!!!
Yes you are! But we will be there soon.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-12-2013, 10:31 PM   #6204

Vintage RV Owners Club
We didn't bounce back up too high after our 17 degrees last night... I think it got up to 34 or 35 today, already sparkly grass out when I went to put the ducks & gander up for the night. Fire going in the fireplace. Kind of a cocoa and chili sort of week going on!

MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:49 PM   #6205

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss View Post
Well...looks like a second night getting down to 10* coming this way...I think we are mutating pretty well into FT. We are doing well...the coach is doing well...the dogs are doing well. That being said...I sure as hell would rather be in TX! LOL
Don, Here in Paris, TX where we live it is supposed to be in the low 20's or high teens. Really cold for this time of year. We hardly ever have weather that cold even though we are only 15 miles from Oklahoma.

I guess you remember me from the Cape trip this past spring, Ginny, Jim and Abbie our Schnauzer. I didn't realize that you and Sandy were this close to retirement and that ya'll were going to full-time. Congrats on both.

I believe that I saw ya'll were going to be in Hot Springs this spring, we will be there also.
ginny47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:54 PM   #6206

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginny47
Don, Here in Paris, TX where we live it is supposed to be in the low 20's or high teens. Really cold for this time of year. We hardly ever have weather that cold even though we are only 15 miles from Oklahoma.

I guess you remember me from the Cape trip this past spring, Ginny, Jim and Abbie our Schnauzer. I didn't realize that you and Sandy were this close to retirement and that ya'll were going to full-time. Congrats on both.

I believe that I saw ya'll were going to be in Hot Springs this spring, we will be there also.
Hey Ginny - haven't been out your way in some time. Back in our B Van days used love going to Pat Mayse. Can us 35 and 38 footers fit in there? I never looked back then. I could always fit anywhere.
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:58 PM   #6207

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginny47 View Post

It is good to connect the name and the place again. We were not thinking we would be so close but toss in a government shut down and being furloughed then looking at it again next year...enough was enough. Life is too short and we can do it sooooo...off we go. Looking forward to seeing you at the GC!
Old 11-12-2013, 11:55 PM   #6208

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Hey Ginny - haven't been out your way in some time. Back in our B Van days used love going to Pat Mayse. Can us 35 and 38 footers fit in there? I never looked back then. I could always fit anywhere.
Steve, I am not sure what size RV the spots will hold. We have a 36 ft MH and have been going to take our grandsons out to the lake just haven't done it since we have been home from our summer trip. We will go out and check this out not only for us but you too. Will let you know as soon as I get an answer.

We could have a mini GC at Pat Mayse Lake. Maybe we could even convince some of the other Texans on here and Tim to come also.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:59 PM   #6209

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Steve, I am not sure what size RV the spots will hold. We have a 36 ft MH and have been going to take our grandsons out to the lake just haven't done it since we have been home from our summer trip. We will go out and check this out not only for us but you too. Will let you know as soon as I get an answer.

We could have a mini GC at Pat Mayse Lake. Maybe we could even convince some of the other Texans on here and Tim to come also.
Well actually anyone that wanted to have a visit to Texas and especially Paris would all be welcome. We don't have much in this little town but we do have an Eiffel Tower that used to be the second tallest in the world until Las Vegas had to out do us. lol Now our Eiffel Tower has something the other two do not, we have a red cowboy hat on ours.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:11 AM   #6210

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
... Now our Eiffel Tower has something the other two do not, we have a red cowboy hat on ours.
Sacre Bleu!
Old 11-13-2013, 08:54 AM   #6211

Vintage RV Owners Club
Good morning mutants!! Ran across this on the web, apparently there are more of us out there..........
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_facebook_734976529.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	49845  
Old 11-13-2013, 08:59 AM   #6212

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Tomorrow!

Mini-Curiosity with Dave and Deb, Jeff and Marcia.

Skydive Arizona, Eloy airport.
Just watching!
Hay, it's free
Hey Dave's !!!

We are all geared up for our mini-curiosity today at the Eloy municipal airport to watch crazy humans jump out of perfectly good airplanes, looks like the temps will be in the mid 80's !!!!

For the rest of you fun loving mutants all I can say is "Wish you were Here" we will post some photos for documentation and eat some Arizona-Mex food as well.

I hope you are having as much fun as we are.

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:21 AM   #6213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss View Post
Yes you are! But we will be there soon.

Hi Don !!!

Ok you busted me, I was gloating just a little bit, I just dont know what came over me, seriously I wish I was getting ready for firearms season in Michigan, it's not going to happen this year, but count on it next year.

I am happy to read that you and Sandee are getting ready to join us on the rainbow and I can tell you Marcia and I are looking forward to making your acquaintance in Arkansas, along with the others that are going to meet up in Hot Springs.

There are times that Marcia and I wonder if we began our "Epic Odyssey" a bit to early, but each day when we wake up, we know we made the right decision to become roving travelers.

Cheers !!!
Old 11-13-2013, 09:31 AM   #6214

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ha Jeff it's deer season here, you know what I mean!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3281767937.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	815.1 KB
ID:	49851

Want to play catch this knife hehe!
Old 11-13-2013, 09:44 AM   #6215

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Ha Jeff it's deer season here, you know what I mean!

Want to play catch this knife hehe!
Hey Tim !!!

Ya know you're just rubbing it in. The big difference between Arkansas and Michigan is the amount of SNOW !!! ummmm wait I need to mix another drink before I play catch this knife I want to have the edge first hahaha.

Cheers !!!
Old 11-13-2013, 09:52 AM   #6216

Fleetwood Owners Club
Not to rub it on too much, I'm setting in a stand now, one of the few places I can get a signal. Was 24 degrees this morning, this southern boy is cold, y'all have a great mini curiosity and keep the cool beverages handy.