Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-30-2016, 10:59 PM   #62301

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezman View Post
Not missing the stress of going to w**k that is for sure. Received my final paycheck today, that is a little scary.

Have a list of things to get figured out yet, but it will all work out, fingers crossed.

Main focus is the SB... Had to custom make window trim for the arched top master bedroom window. Installed it this evening will prime and paint it tomorrow and post a picture.

Built in shelf in master bath completed, yesterday as,we'll.

Still have another bedroom to paint along with hallway, carpet one bedroom and touch up paint first floor. A few more windows to trim and the list keeps going.

Hopefully will be close enough end of next week to have Realtors do a walk through. Goal is to have it on the market by January 15.
Sounds like a full-time job right there, one you didn't have time for before! Now you can crack on with it & the place will be ready much sooner than it would have been otherwise.

You rock, both of you!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-30-2016, 11:05 PM   #62302

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Added to official lexicon as:

The Three Mutanteers -- those 3 Mutant tricksters -- Dennis, Tim and Wayne. Designated as those who are picked on the most.

Edit suggestions gratefully accepted.

Now youse guys get to fight it out as to which of you is Mutanteer number one. Can you do ro sham beaux online?
All for one one for all but youse must remember Iz the one that yer all for
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 12:04 AM   #62303

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezman View Post
Not missing the stress of going to w**k that is for sure. Received my final paycheck today, that is a little scary.

Have a list of things to get figured out yet, but it will all work out, fingers crossed.

Main focus is the SB... Had to custom make window trim for the arched top master bedroom window. Installed it this evening will prime and paint it tomorrow and post a picture.

Built in shelf in master bath completed, yesterday as,we'll.

Still have another bedroom to paint along with hallway, carpet one bedroom and touch up paint first floor. A few more windows to trim and the list keeps going.

Hopefully will be close enough end of next week to have Realtors do a walk through. Goal is to have it on the market by January 15.
Ed, what you need to realize is that very few people have as high a standard of perfection as you do. Ah well, it should help the house sell more quickly and at a higher price. THEN maybe you can dial back just a tad. Now if you would just go at relaxing half as well you do carpentry then you'd have it made.

Would be terrific if you could join us in Tucson. It's shaping up to be a mighty fine pah-tee!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 12:05 AM   #62304

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Steve, Happy belated birthday.
Larry, we're sending you ohmmsss like crazy. All the best to you from way up here.
Dwayne, you drive careful like and take care of Shara for us; we love youse guys.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 04:35 AM   #62305

Ok so I was to tiered last night. To give y'all all the new my PTSD is in overdrive. Generator keeps dieing so no heat and it's 25 degrees here 34 in the coach. The bus runs great once it's in high gear but the shifting is funny. (Not right in my eyes) the engine has run amazing. And she handles great. Once it gets above freezing I'll do a major pretrip inspection on her maybe find the stupid little and cheap things to fix it. Please I need lots of ohms and good wishes and if some of you could prayers. Just so stressed. And worried. And no campgrounds around us are open

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 05:21 AM   #62306

American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
Ok so I was to tiered last night. To give y'all all the new my PTSD is in overdrive. Generator keeps dieing so no heat and it's 25 degrees here 34 in the coach. The bus runs great once it's in high gear but the shifting is funny. (Not right in my eyes) the engine has run amazing. And she handles great. Once it gets above freezing I'll do a major pretrip inspection on her maybe find the stupid little and cheap things to fix it. Please I need lots of ohms and good wishes and if some of you could prayers. Just so stressed. And worried. And no campgrounds around us are open
I am in Hobart Indiana, North West corner of the state. If your route is anywhere near us let me know. I can get my 40 ft Eagle in here, yours may be a challenge but we would get it done. Have tools, and 20 amp service, as well as a warm house.

Motor ohmms to you that you can get to a warm spot...
rezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 05:37 AM   #62307

American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Ed, what you need to realize is that very few people have as high a standard of perfection as you do. Ah well, it should help the house sell more quickly and at a higher price. THEN maybe you can dial back just a tad. Now if you would just go at relaxing half as well you do carpentry then you'd have it made.

Would be terrific if you could join us in Tucson. It's shaping up to be a mighty fine pah-tee!
It's all Jackie's fault.
When we were trying to finish this house she was so in love with it she could not wait to move into it. She picked a date and said she would move in with or without me. So we moved. No trim for doors or Windows had been completed and the 3rd bath wasn't tiled. After moving in I had to paint and repair the old house to get it on the market. After all that I took a sabbatical. Just didn't have much motivation to get the house finished. Did get the shower completed and trimmed out the downstairs over the past few years. So I am left with a list of things that have to get done or I am afraid the house would go as a handyman special, and not bring the $$ we need.

If you're curious Google Maple forest house, you should come up with the house we built.
rezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 05:42 AM   #62308
MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Well I guess there really are advantages to having a son who is a talented Doctor.

A couple of weeks ago at Larrys Cardiology visit, his BP was up, so the doctor added yet another med. we went to sons farm on C Day, in the RV to stay for a few days. Monday late Larry began having severe breathing problems, which by tuesday had gotten to where he could not get his breath, then hyperventilating, and panic attacks. Son figured out it was the new med and after bloodwork and xray had him double up on his lasixs med. apparently the new med trigured his heart edema to worsen. He still has Congestive heat failure but thanks to my son, he is much better. We came home went to regular doctor and she is continuing the treatment of my surgeon son. Echocardiogram next week, so
Florida trip is on delay

But ohms sure wouldnt hurt.
Di, Kate and I have cranked up our ommmmms to the max for Larry and for you, also. This morning we are thanking the Universe for your brilliant physician son. Hope we will hear soon that Larry is back on track and in the saddle. Florida isn't going. anywhere and y'all will no doubt get down there to see those precious grands. Sending hugs to you both and ommms, ommms, ommms out the wahzoo!
MPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 05:45 AM   #62309
Klc

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
A beautiful day, fresh oranges and corn from the farm stand, a welcomed shower, and a sign of peace to all!
Attachment 147847
Nice. So relaxing. Where is this?
Klc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 06:00 AM   #62310
MPH

Quote:
Let's crank up the ommms meter, Mutants.

Hang in there, Dwayne. There are angels named Ed and Jackie with big hearts who sound ready to roll out the welcome mat. We just hope you get warm and stay warm somewhere really soon!
Old 12-31-2016, 06:02 AM   #62311
MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klc View Post
Nice. So relaxing. Where is this?
Knowing Dave ... it's Oz.
Old 12-31-2016, 06:24 AM   #62312
MPH

We left Joy at an ACOC campground, hopped in the car and made a mad dash around Texas seeing family (on both sides) during the holidays. Stayed in a motel in Dallas because kids there have no guest room. So Zorro discovered that he loves watching Nature on PBS as long as it's about wolves. He was mesmerized! We were cracking up, because he would not be distracted from his show.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1477.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	207.5 KB
ID:	147877  
Old 12-31-2016, 07:19 AM   #62313

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:

You got it, Bro.
Old 12-31-2016, 07:24 AM   #62314

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ed, I think he is heading south from Connecticut to get warm then over west but don't really know... They are always sketchy with their whereabouts! Sometimes... You get a FB ping or text message and Whala! they are right outside your place!