Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-08-2017, 07:24 PM   #62749

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
She has tried the app and logging into the full site using my iPad.

Dave! What did you do to jinx them?

Maybe she has SFS.... like when creating her password....

message an admin is my suggestion....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-08-2017, 08:09 PM   #62750

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
No, it thanks her for logging in and then when she clicks on "Post Reply" she gets an error message that says she doesn't have permission to post. I posted to the admins forum and Lori said she should click on the "contact Us" button that is on every page. I passed the info along but I can't find said button.

Anyway, Ken and Nicki will be joining us when they get this straightened out. One odd thing is that they were asked who referred them to IRV2. Anybody else need a referral to join? Maybe the problem is that Dave was their referral?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 08:29 PM   #62751

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
No, it thanks her for logging in and then when she clicks on "Post Reply" she gets an error message that says she doesn't have permission to post. I posted to the admins forum and Lori said she should click on the "contact Us" button that is on every page. I passed the info along but I can't find said button.

Anyway, Ken and Nicki will be joining us when they get this straightened out. One odd thing is that they were asked who referred them to IRV2. Anybody else need a referral to join? Maybe the problem is that Dave was their referral?
Barb on my full page on the iPad, all the way to the bottom of the page there is a black bar across bottom. In that bar you can click on "contact us".
Old 01-08-2017, 08:34 PM   #62752

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:

When you're on the web page, the contact us is under the More menu as shown below:
Attached Images

bokobird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 08:35 PM   #62753

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Barb on my full page on the iPad, all the way to the bottom of the page there is a black bar across bottom. In that bar you can click on "contact us".
That's another place for it
bokobird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 09:21 PM   #62754
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
It seems to be fashionable these days, I'll take a knee!
Oh my, I so want to be the first...to see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
Thanx for the feedback. I've decided that a truly 110 fixture will NOT work. We have ordered a fixture designed for RV use. It's offered thru Camping World (online only). Variable lumens power for the LED lights. Works on battery and shore power. $115.00 dollars easy install.

My suspicions started when I unboxed the fixture we picked up at The Home Depot. The fixture had a ground wire. My light fixture position above the sink has two (black and white) wires coming out of a roughly drilled hole in the bottom of the cabinets (above the sink). I said to myself "Self, something isn't right here. A fixture with a ground wire probably needs to be attached to a metal electrical box not a plain old hole coming out of a piece of wood" So that's my story. BTW, I am not serious competition for Dwayne, Wayne, or Carl when it comes to DIY stuff.
How were the wires connected when you took them off? I'd suspect DC all the way with the black wires being ground.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 09:34 PM   #62755

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Thanks Carl and Tim! I guess they found it because I didn't hear back from them. I had to leave and come home. Sena was wanting to go to bed and was being a first rate brat.

We almost didn't find this place in the dark. Now I understand why so many people put lights outside here. We are 2 miles from the nearest street light and about 100 yards back from the road. I left a light on inside for Lily and figured that would be enough to find it. WRONG! I passed it by and then had to backtrack then swing Smarty around so her headlights could shine on the RVs until I spotted one that looked familiar. Lesson # 12,388 learned the hard way.

Just south of where we are parked is the clothing optional section of La Posa South. I wanted to be REALLY careful that I didn't end up going down that road. Given that the average age here is probably mid 60s there is nothing over there I care to see. Now if ... nope, not gonna say that here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 10:53 PM   #62756

Vintage RV Owners Club
Thank you for the welcome I'll introduce ourselves better when I can get online with the computer. Weather has been bad we keep getting dropped
Snufy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 05:28 AM   #62757

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Well, hey there, snufy1! Glad to have you along for the journey! Make yourself at home, read as much of the archive as you can stomach, and some of us will introduce ourselves, myself included. Cheers!

Welcome snufy1... I second the post from Sue & Martin...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 05:33 AM   #62758

Ok so we would like to set up a Jeep run for the GC need a head count and what vehicles are going so I can pick the right trail. So everyone has fun.

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:06 AM   #62759

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Sorry to laugh at another's trials & tribulations, but 😂😂😂! I'll loan you some long johns ....

See you again at the gc next month?

Cheers!
PS: Do I remember rightly that you garden in the desert?
The only gardening I do is to walk around the unit once a month with roundup. If it's green and doesn't have thorns, spray it.

Jake
Retired-Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:10 AM   #62760

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Say Jake! Are you gonna bring your rig out to the fairgrounds for GC week next month? Feb 18-25. You'll miss a lot of fun if'n you don't.

And all of you lurkers -- I see 10 of ya now -- come join us if you enjoy reading this thread you'll enjoy spending time with us even more. What happens at a GC stays at the GC, well some of it anyway
Don't know yet, her holiness (DW don't ya know ) hasn't made up my mind yet.

Jake
Retired-Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:26 AM   #62761

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired-Jake View Post
Don't know yet, her holiness (DW don't ya know ) hasn't made up my mind yet.

Jake

Sounds like you have a "Split Personality"

I am in the same boat... My DW loves the way you voiced this..

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:32 AM   #62762

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired-Jake View Post
The only gardening I do is to walk around the unit once a month with roundup. If it's green and doesn't have thorns, spray it.

Jake
My bad! I stand corrected.

Anyhow, will we see you at the curiosity in your neck of of the woods next month?