Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-20-2017, 06:37 PM   #64079

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
Is it too late to head to Tucson?? Or ANYWHERE out of town???

Before Mary thinks of us & invites us to the "Party"...

Good Luck Tim !
I have an invisibility cloak and a Flux Capacitor for sale.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-20-2017, 08:02 PM   #64080

Okay, you're doing better. Need more pictures. Name the newbies. Name everyone because there are recently inducted mutants who don't know who is who.

Some of you out there don't know which end's up.
Old 02-20-2017, 08:44 PM   #64081

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
Okay, you're doing better. Need more pictures. Name the newbies. Name everyone because there are recently inducted mutants who don't know who is who.

I'll take the easy one ....

Second pic: Martin (#36.1, of Sue & M.) is enjoying the warm AZ sunshine by catching a quick nap. He's turned into a cat.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:45 PM   #64082

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
gC@PCFRVP day 2 -- Today was spent in typical RVM fashion -- lots of laughter, a nap, sitting around shooting the breeze, soaking up the wonderful Arizona sunshine and sharing snacks provided by the Steens. We did set a schedule for some planned activities and thank Earlene for being today's scribe. Too bad you aren't here to enjoy them with us.

Tues, 1ish, FaceTime with Ziemskis and visit with Colleen (Sohapi)
Tues 5, Mardi Gras night
Weds, 10, Sue's waffles and bacon brunch, opening of the kimono
Thurs, 2, Sue's craft class
Fri, 10:30, Patagonia trip
Sat, 10, Eggs Benedict brunch, Flaggs' coach

The Flaggs, with Carl's invaluable assistance, acquired a new smart TV which is smarter than the other audio visual technology in their coach necessitating a second trip to purchase a thingamabob to make it all speak the same language.

Dwayne traveled into Tucson for an eye exam -- the diagnosis was trifocals. We now officially welcome Dwayne to the over the hill crowd, leaving Shara as the only young'un in the group. Dwayne came back from town with a new pair of boots, but Shara was unable to talk him into a shiny pair of silver toe cowboy boots.

First time gCers Dave and Carol introduced their 3 pups to the group. Chocolate Pomerania Hersey throughly enjoyed the back scratching while his brothers looked on.

Carl's Macaw, Mac joined us for a short visit where he proved he could be just as bratty as Sena. The buttons on Carl's shirt barely escaped becoming a Mackey toy. It seems Mac prefers buttons have only 1 giant hole instead of 2-4 and not be attached to clothing.

My accomplishments of the day included rescuing Smarty from an overabundance of stuff that had her stuffed to the gills. She is once again a drivable auto instead of a pack mule. The recumbent trike successfully excised from Smarty is once again in one piece and rideable.

That concludes today's report from sunny and warm Tucson. Yes Richard, you still have time to make it here. Just head south to I-10 and turn right. This route avoids all the confusion about which way to turn in Albuquerque and misses all that nasty winter weather that we came here to escape.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:45 PM   #64083

Vintage RV Owners Club
Well... the one with the macaw on his shoulder is Carl... otherwise known as Bokobird.
Backing up a bit... the more panoramic view on the left is Earlene, Wayne's spousal unit, the gal in the pink hat is Barb, ... I couldn't tell who the gal in between them is and I'd have to go back and look to tel the rest if I know all of them, I know Martin was in the pic as he is featured napping in the next one...ok, opened another tab to look... gal in the light blue shirt is Dave's Nola. I think but am not sure because his hand is in his face, but that must be Wayne? Sorry about the other 2 fellas... help? And the other gal in the broad rimmed light hat. more help?
Old 02-20-2017, 11:21 PM   #64084

The broad in the broad-brimmed hat is moi, Sue incognito. 😏 That would be Suspinz, RVM #36, mutant half of the napping one.

Seems to me that Ray, of Jan & Ray, was on the far left , then Wayne, Martin, and Dave RVM 66. What a lineup!
Old 02-21-2017, 07:17 AM   #64085

Larry this message is for you my friend. As you know in 2012 I lost sight in my left eye. Well yesterday I went to the eye doctor because I have been having trouble seeing. Well the retina that was ripped in two by a piece of bone is now reattached and healed perfectly. The doctor couldn't believe it. I do need trifocals but with them they say my eyesight will be 20/20 in both eyes. The mural of this is look to God he is amazing and loves you. So keep your head up and get better soon. We love and miss you. Hopefully I'll get to tell you this today. Di prayers are coming to you both.

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 07:26 AM   #64086

Facetime will need to be short.... larry is still in ICU... when Sohapi gets there, she or Wayne csn text me to see if it is a good time....

Marty, i have no idea if it can be recorded.....
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:18 AM   #64087

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
gC@PCFRVP day 2 --

That concludes today's report from sunny and warm Tucson. Yes Richard, you still have time to make it here. Just head south to I-10 and turn right. This route avoids all the confusion about which way to turn in Albuquerque and misses all that nasty winter weather that we came here to escape.
Barb, Thanks for the update & directions...

Queen Ann said to tell you we would have been there except for her continued uncomfortable & embarrassing condition.. Stomach & GI problems are keeping her very close to her "Throne"...

We are thankful to get a good report on Dwayne & continue to hold Di, Larry & Family in our thoughts & prayers...

Continue to have a great time in Tucson, we have enjoyed the pictures & news.

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:20 AM   #64088

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
I have an invisibility cloak and a Flux Capacitor for sale.

This may be what I need.. Can I pay with "invisible" money???

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:36 AM   #64089
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
Now Steve, except for one person the picture is of everyone that you alread know. Mary Ann needs to give you a CRS test.

From left to right:

Ray
Wayne (flapping RVM wave)
Martin
Dave (of Dave and Carol)
Barb
Nola
Sue
Earlene.

The second from the left is the good looking one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
In fact, it's an insult to burritos everywhere.
...and payback will be in person (with a group of people around)

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
[...]

The Flaggs, with Carl's invaluable assistance, acquired a new smart TV which is smarter than the other audio visual technology in their coach necessitating a second trip to purchase a thingamabob to make it all speak the same language.

[...]
I'm trying to imagine who is going to operate a "SMART" TV. Surely it must be Anne.

Steve, in order to properly manipulate an electronic device, the primary prerequisite is that the operator possess a more inherent intelligence than the poor inanimate object. In other words, you have to be smarter than the TV. You loose.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 10:07 AM   #64090

Monaco Owners Club
Tuesday FEB 21, 10 am
update

Still in the ICU, but get great care, and I love the nurses.... have liked the majority of the doctors as well..

Mentioned possibility of step down room today, but now it will not be until tomorrow. Still looking at 10-14 days in that room, then possibly rehab,

One improvement causes other complications, or so it seems... he is doing better and able to sit in a chair, and is taking steps to the chair, not just shuffling....

Is is eating real food in small amounts.

Reduced down from 6 IV bags to 3 right now, names of them are not in my vocabulary.

Attitude not as up today as yesterday, because he much more aware, and now knows that is is aching and miserable...

cards would be nice, No flowers etc as we are still in ICU, also room number might change.

St Joseph Hospital-North,
4211 Van Dyke Road,
Lutz, Florida 33558

I see improvement, but only by inches....

I know you are all concerned and want updates, but it takes me 30 minutes to write an update, get it ready and send via 3 different avenues to about 20 people now.....
sending to a group hasnt worked out because of different devices you all use.

Also, i started writing this an hour ago, between nurses, etc, 2 doctors, and others it is slow.
But no complaints from me, just will send as I can.....

Still trying to limit my calls, he just isnt up to conversations...
But i relay names of who are sending info..... and can pull them up when he might feel like it.
Really cards right now would be huge.....

Ok another 40 minutes.......
Stopped heparin drip.
Moving him to PCU - Progressive Care Unit.
Sohapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 10:10 AM   #64091

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
We should be pulling in to fairgrounds late Thursday afternoon.
Fulltime-Home is where we park it.
Davdeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 10:32 AM   #64092

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davdeb1 View Post
We should be pulling in to fairgrounds late Thursday afternoon.
Yeah! So glad you can make it! We'll officially be a GC instead of a gC once you are here.

BTW Y'all, the weather could not be more perfect!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote