RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-21-2017, 04:15 PM   #70267

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
I need your help muteys. Dwayne's mom Jan Ross told me on Facebook that they would probably make it to FEUMGC. I can't remember her RVM number (even looking at a recent list of mutants). Does anyone know the RVM number for Jan and her hubby? Is it 49?
RVM79... rayandjan...

flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-21-2017, 04:47 PM   #70268

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
RVM79... rayandjan...
Thank you, thank you, thank you. My eyes skipped right past the obvious.

Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:00 PM   #70269

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. My eyes skipped right past the obvious.
I always try to place folks number based on which GC they were at - or weren't, or werent even a mutant yet etc., and the earliest remembrance I have of them. If that fails to get me within a dozen or so... I call the temps. They don't answer of course. Hard to find good help these days.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:29 PM   #70270
RVM99

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
I need your help muteys. Dwayne's mom Jan Ross told me on Facebook that they would probably make it to FEUMGC. I can't remember her RVM number (even looking at a recent list of mutants). Does anyone know the RVM number for Jan and her hubby? Is it 49?
This is very confusing, the GC being planned in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, is it being called
  • FERVMUP
  • UMGC
  • UPGC
OR
  • FEUMGC

Or maybe there are multiple ones being planned and again I missed the memo? Curious mutants want to know! Maybe I'll put a poll together to see what folks prefer
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:51 PM   #70271

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
This is very confusing, the GC being planned in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, is it being called
  • FERVMUP
  • UMGC
  • UPGC
OR
  • FEUMGC

Or maybe there are multiple ones being planned and again I missed the memo? Curious mutants want to know! Maybe I'll put a poll together to see what folks prefer
Well I just throw things out there to see what sticks. So far, there seems to be but 1 GC to be in the UP in 2018. And it's name is clearly something in the UP... FE is of course true... and shouldn't be confused with any other.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:19 PM   #70272
RVM99

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Well I just throw things out there to see what sticks. So far, there seems to be but 1 GC to be in the UP in 2018. And it's name is clearly something in the UP... FE is of course true... and shouldn't be confused with any other.
You know I'm just pulling everyones' chain
Old 09-21-2017, 09:40 PM   #70273

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
It's all on that place where nobody knows anyone and they share meaningless information. At least I've heard it described as such. And usually by people who already know everyone and everything so it must be true. That and it was on the internet.

Oh Yeah!
The RV Mutant page on FB keeps me more up-to-date on where STMs are, what they are doing, where they will be, how much and where they eat, many pics, and embarrassing facts by RVMs that are low on scruples, high on jocularity, and shameless in their approach.
Other than that, it's only interesting drivel.

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 09:58 PM   #70274

Fleetwood Owners Club
Checks in the mail!

Setting in AL, had to come see these Bama Grands!
Been doing some catch up reading and heard the FEUrbanGCinLR will not be a hog feist!

That's what I'm needing, a GC without gaining 20 lbs.

Any other references to me I'll catch up to you later, but Wayne I made the check out to Earlene so if you don't see it....well what can I say!
Old 09-21-2017, 10:29 PM   #70275
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Sounds great. BTW, the cg has rental cabins, but I hope a new MH comes into your life before that.

We're in Texas (west of Ft. Worth) in mid October. We'll call you and Earlene to see if we can arrange a mini-c with youse guys and whoever else you can corral to meet for lunch or dinner.
Oh yeah! Of Course you know that Ft Worth is about 300 miles from us so I'm hoping you plan on coming down this way before the GC. We would enjoy having you here.

Quote:
Wayne... as I recall, Citrus has basement ac... that has got to be trashed... I can't imagine how long it would take or how much money to resolve all the possible issues. Heart breaks for you two. Annie and I would be more than heart broken and like you, the floor plan is such a big factor. We love midship living and forward kitchen / dining, the 1/2 bath etc. Every thing seems to be front living. I know it's all personal preference, but when what you love isn't out there... well, it's just tough brother. Best of luck.
Yep! Basemen AC most likely trashed and I know there are replacements out there but sometimes hard to find. We love the mid-entry. In our case it is forward living and mid ship kitchen. At one of the rallies it was raining and people gathered in our MH. We had comfortable sitting for the 10 people who dropped in. Loved it. I love my Happy Hour Chair (Recliner for nap (Happy Hour)). Many of the RV's I have looked at on-line have two opposing couches and a TV pops up behind one of the couches. What the heck kind of planning was that. So, RV must have one couch/hide-a-bed and one Euro chair or recliner and both able to view the TV without having to twist ones torso. We're lookin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Anyone heard from Dwayne and Shara lately? Brother, where for art thou?
Talked with Dwayne for over an hour today --- well listened--- just kidding Dwayne as we both love hearing from you and Shara. Anyhow Dwayne is being Dwayne helping Dave out. It's the best of two worlds. Dwayne is trying to restore engines with Dave's supervision, and Dave is doing woodwork with Dwayne's supervision. Wait..supervision is the wrong word(s) it should be, "Hand me this," "Hand me that." All depending if it is mechanical or woodworking.

Jeannie and Dave have a two story house. All of the downstairs has the walls torn out to about the 2 foot mark. Insulation has been removed and all the floors have been ripped up. Now it is just watching the walls dry. All of the mold has been taken care of.

Shara is in the MH and now refuses to go outside. She saw a snake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
You know I'm just pulling everyones' chain
Now Carl, that gives new meaning to UP yours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Oh Yeah!
The RV Mutant page on FB keeps me more up-to-date on where STMs are, what they are doing, where they will be, how much and where they eat, many pics, and embarrassing facts by RVMs that are low on scruples, high on jocularity, and shameless in their approach.
Other than that, it's only interesting drivel.
Answer me this: You barely put up with me on this thread, do you really want me on FB? Don't answer. A yes or a no could embarrass you in front of the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Checks in the mail!

Setting in AL, had to come see these Bama Grands!
Been doing some catch up reading and heard the FEUrbanGCinLR will not be a hog feist!

That's what I'm needing, a GC without gaining 20 lbs.

Any other references to me I'll catch up to you later, but Wayne I made the check out to Earlene so if you don't see it....well what can I say!
Oh no! I have a difficult time getting anything out of her.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 10:41 PM   #70276

Our girls, Gwen and Skye, had a bath today. The first on for Gwen since February in Yuma. The darn rain never made a wash worthwhile until now.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6075.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	291.6 KB
ID:	177399
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6073.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	323.9 KB
ID:	177400

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:43 AM   #70277

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Hey folks, Mill Creek Campground is in the LP. Come be a troll.
A short trip across the Mighty Mac and you can see some yoopers. They are easy to spot. They wear a lot of camo clothing or flannel. Dey talk funny... dees,dem and dohs and end a sentence like a Canadian,eh? Not that theres anything wrong with that!
t55watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 08:01 AM   #70278
RVM99

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by t55watson View Post
Hey folks, Mill Creek Campground is in the LP. Come be a troll.
A short trip across the Midhty Mac and you can see some yoopers. They are easy to spot. They wear a lot of camo clothing or flannel. Dey talk funny... dees,dem and dohs and end a sentence like a Canadian,eh? Not that theres anything wrong with that!
Oh great, you had to say that! Now it'll be the LPGC or the FELPGC or perhaps LMGC would be preferred!!!
Old 09-22-2017, 08:32 AM   #70279
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Now Carl, for you it will still be UPPRURS!
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 08:47 AM   #70280

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Now Carl, for you it will still be UPPRURS!