Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-03-2013, 09:52 PM   #7463

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by timarti

Hanging in there, just got back from Toronto from another round of tests. Still no cause found..... Daughter has been fine and getting mighty sick of mother hen squawking and clucking around her, lol. Fingers crossed. Thanks for thinking of us!

I am reading all the posts in spare moments, cheers me up to check out all the mutant ramblings.
Tina - Thanks for the update. You have our attention, so to speak, and want to make sure you know we're all here for ya. Ommm Ommm We're With You Ommm.
------------------------

On a related note - sometimes it's hard to keep everyone with a bump in the road at top of mind - just the nature of having 63 RVMs and pages of ponders and such.

RVMs should feel free to use the Contact Us page on our website. It would be a small matter for me to pull together an Ommm Ommm We're With Ya Ommm private email to our group mailing list. Cause sometimes it's nice to know that mutant power is being harnessed in the many personal ways mutants go about such things. Just a thought and couldn't hurt.
-----------
RVM2
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-03-2013, 10:18 PM   #7464
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
QUOTE=timarti;1831555]Hanging in there, just got back from Toronto from another round of tests. Still no cause found, which is good in a way because it has ruled out a whole lot of nasty things. Apparently in about 70% of cases no specfic cause is found for seizures or epilepsy. Daughter has been fine and getting mighty sick of mother hen squawking and clucking around her, lol. Fingers crossed. Thanks for thinking of us!
[...][/QUOTE]

Great news Marti, fingers crossed and prayers your way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Don't smoke my venison, my papers keep getting wet! Thus far my yearly stock is not looking to good. Last year had four in freezer at this time, so far only one and a hog. Need to be in deer woods but afraid this cold front may be pushing record number of ducks down south and I need to be there to meet them!
Hey! Roasted duck is okay. Just about anything you bag will be good over the fire. Bring it on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Whoo Hooo - just got a call from my RV Storage place. One of my requested spaces opened up. Long straight approach - can either pull or back right in. Going to move her in the morning. All is good!
Aw shucks. In storage. I'm picking mine up tomorrow and bringing it home to pack up for the weekend. It's going to be cool here also but what the hey, at least I'm out RV'ing.

It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:30 PM   #7465

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
QUOTE=timarti;1831555]Hanging in there, just got back from Toronto from another round of tests. Still no cause found, which is good in a way because it has ruled out a whole lot of nasty things. Apparently in about 70% of cases no specfic cause is found for seizures or epilepsy. Daughter has been fine and getting mighty sick of mother hen squawking and clucking around her, lol. Fingers crossed. Thanks for thinking of us! [...]
Great news Marti, fingers crossed and prayers your way. Hey! Roasted duck is okay. Just about anything you bag will be good over the fire. Bring it on. Aw shucks. In storage. I'm picking mine up tomorrow and bringing it home to pack up for the weekend. It's going to be cool here also but what the hey, at least I'm out RV'ing. [/QUOTE]

Wayne you and Earlene put on your ice skates and come on up a d we will have a tottie waitin on ya to warm you up!
Old 12-03-2013, 10:37 PM   #7466
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Herb,
You mentioned when you were down this-a-way that you might be back for Christmas. What are the chances of that? Should I leave town, just in case?

I'll reply tomorrow. Good night.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:59 PM   #7467

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Possum clued me on these cheap LED RV light bulbs. Yes, they are from China, but at $1 each shipping included, it's a hard deal to beat. They look great and I can really tell a difference in the battery draw down.

Nice! Wholesale 20X T10 Warm White 28 SMD LED Wedge Light Bulb Lamp 12V for Car RV Light, Free Shipping-in LED Bulbs & Tubes from Lights & Lighting on Aliexpress.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:57 AM   #7468

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by timarti View Post
Hanging in there, just got back from Toronto from another round of tests.

I am reading all the posts in spare moments, cheers me up to check out all the mutant ramblings.
If these mutant ramblings cheer you up, then maybe the wrong ones being tested! lol

I know how frustrating it is to not know Why, but like you said, now you know it's not some of the more serious possibilities. Good news in any size is still good news!
Old 12-04-2013, 01:06 AM   #7469

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Possum clued me on these cheap LED RV light bulbs. Yes, they are from China, but at $1 each shipping included, it's a hard deal to beat. They look great and I can really tell a difference in the battery draw down.

Nice! Wholesale 20X T10 Warm White 28 SMD LED Wedge Light Bulb Lamp 12V for Car RV Light, Free Shipping-in LED Bulbs & Tubes from Lights & Lighting on Aliexpress.com
Your using these for interior lighting?
Old 12-04-2013, 01:21 AM   #7470

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
So am I but I have the bayonet based ones for my older unit. DW and I went a week without having to run the generator last time we boon-docked. Every incandescent bulb in the unit is now LED. The ones we have in our unit test with a meter a friend has at 1.2 (whatevers) brighter than the original bulbs that were in the unit. My buddy does office lighting specialty work and has a light meter dodad that gives lumen levels (??) and the LEDs I now have record the slightly higher light level and they draw significantly less battery.

Barb, DW and I are pleased the lights are working so well for you too.

Ponderance for youse guys ---- Why do you see the spelling errors that split second after you hit the submit button.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 01:25 AM   #7471

Fleetwood Owners Club
Not even sure what kind of bulbs are behind the fixtures on mine, haven't had to change any yet.

So what has you up at this hour?
Old 12-04-2013, 04:19 AM   #7472

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Yes, they are the same size and base as the stock bulbs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-04-2013, 04:48 AM   #7473

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey Dennis, you can fix those spelling errors! There is an edit button on the bottom left of your post for 30 minutes(so I hear) and you can hit that and change those errors ASAP, hopefully before Wayne reads them and gives you a hard time. Luv ya Wayne.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-04-2013, 04:51 AM   #7474
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Posts can be edited up to 60 minutes after posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Hey Dennis, you can fix those spelling errors! There is an edit button on the bottom left of your post for 30 minutes(so I hear) and you can hit that and change those errors ASAP, hopefully before Wayne reads them and gives you a hard time. Luv ya Wayne.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:10 AM   #7475

Sorry I haven't been on here lately. Still not used to the new ergo KB. Thanks to Barb - I have new-used Logitech LX710 KB like my old, one on the way from Ebay out of TX. Should be here by Friday. Don't want to get too used to this new K350. Especially don't like the mouse that came with it. CAn't use it. I'm a lefty and it has side buttons that are not lefty friendly. Two of my other LX7 - seven button mice have all the buttons on the top. I spilled some liquid on the old KB, and un-like before, I was unable to get it to work again. Probably because I didn't remove the batteries immediately. I got the mouse wet, but was able to get it working again with a bath and compressed air. Forgot to take the batteries out of it, but it survived.

I have them programmed for R/L, F3, F5, Backspace, End, and forward and of course scroll. F3 has never worked too good, but I get around it by using the keyboard F3.

Got a epidural today in L7-10 and it turns out what I thought was an inflammation, was just normal blood vessel. Still have a severely narrowed L8-L9. Hope it works. Nitely use of the TENS is getting to be a pain, so to speak. Medicare limits electrodes to two 4 packs a month. Rep is sending a gel tube to aid it stickiness.

Gotta get to bed soon.

Nite-all,

Mike

Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 07:10 AM   #7476

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
^^^ - welcome back Mike! So - Dec 2nd has come and gone. Assume good news. Been thinking of you.
Steve and Annie
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote