Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-31-2019, 06:18 PM   #83357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Steve, great to her the good news.

Now, don't forget - milk it for as long as you can!

And now Steve, you know why I dont let Larry text with you.... he is STILL milking it....
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-31-2019, 09:55 PM   #83358

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Keep the ohmms generator running. I just heard from Dennis (Eez Moose). His DW, Irene went to urgent care this afternoon due to a bad cough and dizziness. The docs admitted her for "observation" because her numbers were rather odd - heart rate low, BP 204/87, etc. She's not on oxygen but they both are exhausted. More tomorrow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:55 AM   #83359

Fleetwood Owners Club
Hope everyone had a safe Halloween last night. Glad to hear of improvement from Papa Steve and hate to hear Ms Moose is under the weather.
We had a great night pulling a hay wagon full of grands around the neighborhood. My small fee was hugs, well and candy! GD picked all the tootsie rolls out of her bucket and handed to me before we headed home telling me "Here Grampa, I know these are your favorites ". The twins actually were wore down opting to sit on the wagon wrapped up in blankets but not till after each had a bucket full of candy themselves. Many Holmes in the neighborhood had elaborate decorations and most answered the doors in costume. Fun night.

Richard you can take your costume off now. As y'all could see from the earlier pics, Richard was wearing his costume for days.
Old 11-01-2019, 06:10 AM   #83360

Had 2 trick or treaters here in park last night.......no kids here, and in the middle of a very small community.....so not being prepared, change worked.......better then giving away my half eat'n pie!
Bob_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:22 AM   #83361

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Keep the ohmms generator running. I just heard from Dennis (Eez Moose). His DW, Irene went to urgent care this afternoon due to a bad cough and dizziness. The docs admitted her for "observation" because her numbers were rather odd - heart rate low, BP 204/87, etc. She's not on oxygen but they both are exhausted. More tomorrow.

On no...... ohms for Irene....
Old 11-01-2019, 08:52 AM   #83362

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
Great to hear Papa Steve is improving.
Prayers for Irene, that top number is high for sure, possible infection somewhere too. Glad they're taking care of you.
Roadmaster Nighthawk II, 2011 Lincoln MKX.
2012 Newmar Canyon Star (first coach) FMCA F428511.
Electra 225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:31 AM   #83363

Okay, Papaw Steve, enough already! You seem to have set off a copycat reaction! Irene & da Moose have caught it.

I've set up a 2nd ommms generator so both can run at full power, one for each of you. Please accept all ommms in the spirit in which they are sent! We love you all!
Old 11-01-2019, 11:02 AM   #83364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Okay, Papaw Steve, enough already! You seem to have set off a copycat reaction! Irene & da Moose have caught it.

I've set up a 2nd ommms generator so both can run at full power, one for each of you. Please accept all ommms in the spirit in which they are sent! We love you all!

Papaw Steve just got released to go home....
Old 11-01-2019, 11:06 AM   #83365

Today is Vietnam Veterans Recognition Day, or so I have read. Flags are at half staff in honor of our vets.

Thank you all, no matter your service, your rank, your experience, in combat or not. You served, maybe suffered, & came home changed.

I salute all that you are & all you have done.
Old 11-01-2019, 11:07 AM   #83366

Great news! How'd I miss that?! Fantastic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Papaw Steve just got released to go home....
Old 11-01-2019, 12:22 PM   #83367

Fleetwood Owners Club
Papa Steve is doing better, Ms. Moose is not. Good grief, as Charlie Brown would say.

Meanwhile, a typical day in the life of an RV'er... went out yesterday morning to disconnect the utilities for travel and noticed the trailer electrical cord laying on the ground. How did that get unplugged. Oh well, plug it back in...except, no plug, just torn wires. Sheesh. Fortunately, we passed a NAPA store on our way in. Go there and take up most of a row of parking, go in, get the plug, now to install it. Humm, which color wire is which (without old plug for reference)? Phone the trailer company for advice. Guy who knows is showing a trailer and will call me back. Meanwhile, the Internet to the rescue. Found some wiring diagrams, good, except my wire colors don't all agree with the diagrams. OK, all except for 2 colors, hot lead and ground. Well, test meter can show which one is ground, not lead must be one left over. Finally get plug wired up, test all functions. Surprise, got everything right the first time (how did that happen?). Call trailer company again to let them know I got it figured out, their guy made the sale and had just finished helping customer hook it up. Oh well, thanked them anyway. Lost some of cord length, had to reroute, will have to replace cord after we settle in at Yuma for the winter...
daveandcarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 01:49 PM   #83368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Today is Vietnam Veterans Recognition Day, or so I have read. Flags are at half staff in honor of our vets.

Thank you all, no matter your service, your rank, your experience, in combat or not. You served, maybe suffered, & came home changed.

I salute all that you are & all you have done.

Sue, thanks from a humble Vietnam Veteran!

Tim, don't make fun of my costume -- Notice how young it makes me !!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Air Force Uniform.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	265573  

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 02:52 PM   #83369

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I just heard from Dennis. Irene is still in the hospital going through tests for a possible pacemaker early next week. She’s feeling decent, or is decent as you can in a hospital. Monday they’ll know for sure what the plan is. If she does need a pacemaker that will probably prevent them from traveling outside of Canada for the next two years. boo-hoo-hoo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 11-01-2019, 02:53 PM   #83370

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Richard, is that the dashing young man that one Queen Anne’s heart?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]