Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-20-2013, 07:41 PM   #8387

what a rainbow I'm sick but wanted to stop in and say hello to all my RVM family

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-20-2013, 07:46 PM   #8388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
what a rainbow I'm sick but wanted to stop in and say hello to all my RVM family
So sorry you aren't tiptop! Sending Ohhhhms for healing. Good to hear from you.

Wishing you well by Christmas.

Cheers!
Sue
Ohhhhm ohhhhhm ohhhhm....

Old 12-20-2013, 07:47 PM   #8389

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enokie View Post
Hello, I am in the process of moving, selling everything and trying to learn all I can about full timing... I sort of do things ass backwards, I have my 5er older unit, but I will figure out all I have to know as I go along... I don't have a tow vehicle yet, but that too will come when needed... I kind of follow my nose and play life by ear I am going to redo my 5er and fix it up to suit me and my style, might be a big looooong job, but it will be mine, I don't know electrical, batteries or propane and inverters, but I have learned so much on this forum that I am sure to be able to figure most things out and so many have been patient and helpful with my never ending questions and I am grateful for the support... I am hoping you will think me worthy to be in 'the club' and assign me a number, because I am an RVM through and through! I hope you do not mind me inviting myself over to your campfire, I am enjoying the warm glow of your humour and friendly banter.... Blessings...E
Enokie it sure sounds like you are definitely mutant material. Welcome to our side of the rainbow! I'm sure either our Illustrious Potentate aka flaggship1 aka Steve or our Grand Poobah aka Campdaven aka Dave aka RVM1will be along shortly to confer upon you the official RVM# with all privaledges and rights thereof. Welcome welcome welcome .

31 Out
Old 12-20-2013, 07:48 PM   #8390

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
So sorry you aren't tiptop! Sending Ohhhhms for healing. Good to hear from you.

Wishing you well by Christmas.

Cheers!
Sue
Ohhhhm ohhhhhm ohhhhm....
thanks

Old 12-20-2013, 07:49 PM   #8391

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
Dwayne your not supposed to be sick on the rainbow! Wishing you wellness ohmmm ohmmmm.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:54 PM   #8392

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Dwayne your not supposed to be sick on the rainbow! Wishing you wellness ohmmm ohmmmm.
one of the people at the camp ground coughed on my and said sorry I'm sick 2 days latter I was sick

Old 12-20-2013, 08:03 PM   #8393
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enokie View Post
Hello, I am in the process of moving, selling everything and trying to learn all I can about full timing... I sort of do things ass backwards, I have my 5er, older unit, but I will figure out all I have to know as I go along... I don't have a tow vehicle yet, but that too will come when needed... I kind of follow my nose and play life by ear I am going to redo my 5er and fix it up to suit me and my style, might be a big looooong job, but it will be mine, I don't know electrical, batteries or propane and inverters, but I have learned so much on this forum that I am sure to be able to figure most things out and so many have been patient and helpful with my never ending questions and I am grateful for the support... I am hoping you will think me worthy to be in 'the club' and assign me a number, because I am an RVM through and through! I hope you do not mind me inviting myself over to your campfire, I am enjoying the warm glow of your humour and friendly banter.... Blessings...to all.
Hey there, Enokie!

Being that you don't know electrical, batteries or propane and inverters, but wish to know, there are probably things that you do not have and do not need. But, you must qualify yourself and it is not difficult.

In the true spirit of RVMdom, if you can tell us about a couple of things you do not have but do not need, and can proclaim that the Journey is your Destination, you will be designated an RV Mutant. As a primer you can read post #1 of this thread for clues.

So what say you, Enokie?

Dave
RVM1

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:10 PM   #8394

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Don where are you guys going to be staying in S.A.? We are going thru there in Feb. on our way to South Padre.
If you are referring to MOI...

We will be in Alamo, TX in the RGV at the Winter Ranch RV Resort. Arrival will be tomorrow and final departure will be April 21st just in time for GC@CL. We are expecting some side trips while there.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:13 PM   #8395
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I believe Santa has to be the true, one and only RVM#0. His sleigh has no roof, no TV, no wheels, no... and since he hasn't added them in all these how ever many decades, I think we can safely assume he doesn't miss them. And who else is better at making the journey his destination than Santa?

What say ye Dave and Steve?
okmunky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:16 PM   #8396

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campingman View Post
Greetings and Salutations Mutants RVM54 checking in. I am trying to sell my class C. I don't get to use it enough to justify the expense. I will be looking for a inexpensive used trailer to take it's place because I am not done with the journey, nor have I made it to the rainbow. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Glorious New Year ps. My RV is listed here in the classifieds.
Good luck with your sale. The right tt will come along at just the right time for you (fingers crossed).
Old 12-20-2013, 08:33 PM   #8397
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
I believe Santa has to be the true, one and only RVM#0. His sleigh has no roof, no TV, no wheels, no... and since he hasn't added them in all these how ever many decades, I think we can safely assume he doesn't miss them. And who else is better at making the journey his destination than Santa? What say ye Dave and Steve?
Well, Barb, let's see here....

Santa....

Has a recreational vehicle and is used for one annual business trip. Check.

There are many RV options that his rig does not have, but he does not need. Check.

Santa truly make an awesome Journey each year, and it is his only Destination. Check.

Okay, okay!

I guess it is pretty clear that Santa's rig does not have FBP nor swirls and wooshes on the sides, no satelite dish, lawn chairs, patio mat, and most important, no rope lights.

And the way he flys around, it is obvious that he rides the rainbow, and probably has a better view of it than any of us.

Okay. Good enough!

Santa, I declare you to be RVM0, with all privledges. WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

Can we expect you at the GC@CL? Guest speaker job in it for ya!

Dave and Nola
RVM1

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:52 PM   #8398

Monaco Owners Club
Hey Santa RVM 0,welcome aboard!!
Old 12-20-2013, 09:25 PM   #8399

Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Hey there, Enokie!

Being that you don't know electrical, batteries or propane and inverters, but wish to know, there are probably things that you do not have and do not need. But, you must qualify yourself and it is not difficult.

In the true spirit of RVMdom, if you can tell us about a couple of things you do not have but do not need, and can proclaim that the Journey is your Destination, you will be designated an RV Mutant. As a primer you can read post #1 of this thread for clues.

So what say you, Enokie?

Dave
RVM1
What say I?

Hmmm..well I say I won't have my full set of surgical stainless cookware, which I loved and had many years but for the last 3 mos have been using my cast iron frying pans and managing very well indeed....

I really don't have and don't need a lot of things, as far as the RV goes, if I take anything more out (plan to remove dinette and replace with desk, ( from house) top bunk is out ,the chesterfield might go too ... ) these are all things I can do without, if I remove anything else it would be the wheels!

I am so bare bones in the RV and very bare bones in my daily living I am already missing nothing (except knowledge, and some days what I know I know,is inconveniently missing..)

Thank goodness for this forum, good reference point...

SO, sadly ,if you want more things I do not miss I don't have anything, I am already down to needs only, and my only 'want' is to hit the road ... travel the Rainbow knowing the Journey IS the destination...

And so, what I say is, all things considered, is it even possible I was a mutant BEFORE I got my RV.... ?

(ass backwards remember)
Old 12-20-2013, 09:33 PM   #8400
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador

Welcome Santa, RVM0..........
AWESOME to belong to a group that Santa is in......

Love the red in his warmup suit.....

Diwizi is online now   Reply With Quote

« Endless Tale Game | - »