Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-08-2014, 07:43 PM   #10893

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldme
Welcome back Barb.

This place is not the same without you.
Hey everybody - look what the cat drug in.

So - I don't think ya ever said definitively that ya wouldn't make it to the GC. You know ya want to. How are things shaping up? Maybe?
Sure would like to see ya there.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-08-2014, 08:19 PM   #10894

Fleetwood Owners Club
To quote a certain Transylvanian doctor..."It's Aliiive..."

The triumphant return of Barb to the forum!!!

My wife had knee surgery (repair, not replacement) some time back. I saw what kind of pain she had afterwards, I don't even want to try to imagine yours.

Not quite done with the horror movie references yet...

[Peter Lorre voice as Igor] "Heeeh...Show us your scarrss..."

Seriously, get all healed up. I'd offer a dance too but I have 2 left feet (makes buying shoes a pain...)
Dave RVM#66 and Carol
1998 Pace Arrow Vision
Seeing the USA - 200 miles at a time
daveandcarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:37 PM   #10895

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Barb, We are all so happy everything went well for you and that the group mascot is alive and well and missing you. All our collective love and good wishes. Glad you are safe and sound Barb and I just realized how close we have become as a family of strangers. Unbelievable, and I wish I could express my gratitude properly to #1 and #2 for starting this craziness we call the Mutant Family Rainbow.

All's well is returning to RVMdom.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:39 PM   #10896

Fleetwood Owners Club
Hay, I've been out ice skating on the driveway has anyone heard anything bout that monkey lady?

Barb for someone that most of us have never meet your absence has been felt all across the rainbow. Many of us found it difficult to have a ̶n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶ typical ponder waiting on news of your surgery. As time went on of course we thought the worst. In one of the very few serous moments that I have, Mary and I are so glad to hear from you and wish you the best of luck with your recovery.

WELCOME BACK!
Old 02-08-2014, 09:45 PM   #10897

Yay! Barb is back in the mutant fold. Now if we can ALL stay out of hospitals for a while that would be good. Oops, I can't. I spend several hours every work day "virtually" in the VIHA (Vancouver Island Hospital Association) medical system. I live in one time zone and work in another, lol.
Tina & Ted Ontario, Canada RVM 29
timarti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:52 PM   #10898

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
In all the excitement of Barb's return, I nearly missed this: Happy Birthday Jeff!
Old 02-08-2014, 09:52 PM   #10899

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ok Possum, Barbs back we can get back to the business of mutating. Since you may or may not make it to GC@CL I'll offer my services there to promote the 2015 mini, grand, or anything you might want to call it at The Tetons or nearby area! If you have a place and time I'll run it by those present with all the salesman charm I can muster!

One small hint, get # 1 & #2 on board and getting the masses to follow will be a synch!
Old 02-08-2014, 10:12 PM   #10900

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Tim - after the GC @ CL I'm afraid if Dave and I are beaded one way ------>. Everyone else will head the other <-------

One trip at a time - and once we get this one behind us - we'll have a better idea of how to make these things happen. But all of that area requires some early planning. So much of our (my) future is up in the air. I thought I could draw a line in the sand and arrive at full time - but it's turning out to be more fluid. Like losing a month to the flu - and the future Doc appts that has generated. Nothing menacing, sinister or problematic. Just routine maintenance, deferred. But we keep at it and 2015 is far enough off we should be able to do that regardless of our circumstances.

More on that later. Film at 11.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:15 PM   #10901

Vintage RV Owners Club
I dunno Tim, We were just there this last summer when we visited Yellowstone... kind of want to see different areas of the country... I doubt I can drag DH along there again... I was thinking of Grand canyon, but that isn't any bit close for those in the great northwet and Canada... Then again, I've always wanted to see Vancouver....
Old 02-08-2014, 10:19 PM   #10902

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by timarti
Yay! Barb is back in the mutant fold. Now if we can ALL stay out of hospitals for a while that would be good. Oops, I can't. I spend several hours every work day "virtually" in the VIHA (Vancouver Island Hospital Association) medical system. I live in one time zone and work in another, lol.
So there you are. Assume all is well on your end of the rainbow. Any pics to share? Especially liked the Polaroids!

I have the same luck in reverse - work ET -- live Central. I believe your working West hours from somewhere East in time. That was nice.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:19 PM   #10903

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyH
In all the excitement of Barb's return, I nearly missed this: Happy Birthday Jeff!
X2!!! Happy BD Jeff!!
Old 02-08-2014, 10:32 PM   #10904

Fleetwood Owners Club
I agree that getting past the first GC is a must, but, if we don't start looking far enough ahead to pencil these things on our calendars then before you know it our calendars or full. Possum was referring to a mini-c and I would like to meet up with some of our Canadian mutants. If others want to join in then it certanly could be a grand or maybe A BigO Curosity. Regardless if no one has any pre thought plans then nothing happens. I hope to make the NW in 2015. Got to keep busy on something till GC&CL gets here.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:35 PM   #10905

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
^^^^ - Tim - spoken like the presently retired. and check, check.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:36 PM   #10906

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
I dunno Tim, We were just there this last summer when we visited Yellowstone... kind of want to see different areas of the country... I doubt I can drag DH along there again... I was thinking of Grand canyon, but that isn't any bit close for those in the great northwet and Canada... Then again, I've always wanted to see Vancouver....
Have you thought about the IRV2 National Rally in Myrtle Beach in Sept 2014?
I know several mutants have signed up already.