Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-14-2014, 11:20 AM   #12587

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeless View Post
Journey is your Destination

I'm not much of a joiner but I do believe the things you have mentioned....
Well neither am I - and so do I.
But dare I say, we wouldn't be here had we not joined iRV2. We wouldn't be motoring around in RVs, if we had not joined the mobile..., outdoor, adventure oriented, site seeing, rambling round this dirty old town, signing for nickles and times, times get rough, mutants always have enough, to share a bottle of wine... woops... lost my train of thought.

You'll fit in just fine. Join in when interested. Lurk when not. Nobody keeping score here. Except This One: Mutants 72, Visitors 0....

flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-14-2014, 11:28 AM   #12588

Vintage RV Owners Club
well... because I care... I do notice when a 'posts a lot' or a 'posts some...like once a week or 2' person drops off my radar....I will usually try to go back and see when their last post was and sometimes get a bit nosy to see if they are ok and still kicking.....

MartySQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:46 AM   #12589

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Welcome Homeless. This can be your home away from home.
Cart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:52 AM   #12590
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeless View Post
Thanks for the invite
Welcome #72.... Great group here. Your area is gorgeous. Love MO...
Homeless? Is that want you want us to call you? I am Diane, my DH is Larry.... He is a lurker, i am a talker....
Diwizi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:06 PM   #12591

Texas Boomers Club
Question jnebowman RVM membership request

Hello. Iím jne. Jne is a phonic contraction for Jeannie. Jeannie was a name I took in the seventh grade because I did not like the one I was given at birth. It worked quite well until 9/11, after which time the uniformed guys at airport security expected the names on my license and credit cards to match.
Now, 55 years latter I am making the second biggest change of my over-stimulated life. I am seeking RVM membership. I began the process by consulting with an existing member (Teffy) who directed me to a more knowledgeable member (Okmunky) who explained the three-step program to initiate a membership request. I then researched the group carefully by randomly reading numerous titillating posts scattered about over 899 pages on the RVM iRV2 forum. From this exercise I gained considerable insight into the workings of a Mutant mind. Sur-nuff, I gotta turn down that road!
Step 1) Hi, Iím Jeannie Bowman livin' in LaBelle, Texas.
Step 2) My RV does not have a built-in vacuum cleaner system. Just as well. I donít like to clean anyhow. My RV does not have an outdoor kitchen. Just as well. I donít like to cook anyhow. My RV does not have one of those fancy little awnings over the door. Just as well. I love standing in the rain. Thereís lots of other stuff my RV donít have, but since one cannot miss what one has never had, I canít figure out what else is missing anyhow.
Step 3) The Journey IS the destination. If itís not, then you should be waiting in the security line at the airport. (Unless the names on your identifying documents donít match.)
I hope the RV Mutants will welcome me as sufficiently mutated to become a full-fledged RV Mutant and to journey along with them to that rainbow.
Jnebowman
Old 03-14-2014, 12:15 PM   #12592

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnebowman View Post
Hello. I’m jne. Jne is a phonic contraction for Jeannie. Jeannie was a name I took in the seventh grade because I did not like the one I was given at birth. It worked quite well until 9/11, after which time the uniformed guys at airport security expected the names on my license and credit cards to match.
Now, 55 years latter I am making the second biggest change of my over-stimulated life. I am seeking RVM membership. I began the process by consulting with an existing member (Teffy) who directed me to a more knowledgeable member (Okmunky) who explained the three-step program to initiate a membership request. I then researched the group carefully by randomly reading numerous titillating posts scattered about over 899 pages on the RVM iRV2 forum. From this exercise I gained considerable insight into the workings of a Mutant mind. Sur-nuff, I gotta turn down that road!
Step 1) Hi, I’m Jeannie Bowman livin' in LaBelle, Texas.
Step 2) My RV does not have a built-in vacuum cleaner system. Just as well. I don’t like to clean anyhow. My RV does not have an outdoor kitchen. Just as well. I don’t like to cook anyhow. My RV does not have one of those fancy little awnings over the door. Just as well. I love standing in the rain. There’s lots of other stuff my RV don’t have, but since one cannot miss what one has never had, I can’t figure out what else is missing anyhow.
Step 3) The Journey IS the destination. If it’s not, then you should be waiting in the security line at the airport. (Unless the names on your identifying documents don’t match.)
I hope the RV Mutants will welcome me as sufficiently mutated to become a full-fledged RV Mutant and to journey along with them to that rainbow.
Jnebowman
Hello jne,

And well done, by the way, of letting us know your haves and have nots, and declaring that the journey is the destination. I am quite positive that RVM#1 Campdaven or RVM#2 Flagship1 will be along to confirm you and give you your number. Welcome to this wonderful side of the rainbow, we haven't found a pot of gold yet but you just never know it could be around the next bend in the road or over the next hill or mountain, but whatever you do don't forget to enjoy what's in front of you.

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:18 PM   #12593
RVM1

Quote:
Hello. I’m jne. Jne is a phonic contraction for Jeannie. Jeannie was a name I took in the seventh grade because I did not like the one I was given at birth. It worked quite well until 9/11, after which time the uniformed guys at airport security expected the names on my license and credit cards to match. Now, 55 years latter I am making the second biggest change of my over-stimulated life. I am seeking RVM membership. I began the process by consulting with an existing member (Teffy) who directed me to a more knowledgeable member (Okmunky) who explained the three-step program to initiate a membership request. I then researched the group carefully by randomly reading numerous titillating posts scattered about over 899 pages on the RVM iRV2 forum. From this exercise I gained considerable insight into the workings of a Mutant mind. Sur-nuff, I gotta turn down that road! Step 1) Hi, I’m Jeannie Bowman livin' in LaBelle, Texas. Step 2) My RV does not have a built-in vacuum cleaner system. Just as well. I don’t like to clean anyhow. My RV does not have an outdoor kitchen. Just as well. I don’t like to cook anyhow. My RV does not have one of those fancy little awnings over the door. Just as well. I love standing in the rain. There’s lots of other stuff my RV don’t have, but since one cannot miss what one has never had, I can’t figure out what else is missing anyhow. Step 3) The Journey IS the destination. If it’s not, then you should be waiting in the security line at the airport. (Unless the names on your identifying documents don’t match.) I hope the RV Mutants will welcome me as sufficiently mutated to become a full-fledged RV Mutant and to journey along with them to that rainbow. Jnebowman
Well, Jeannie, in one swell foop you have become RVM73!!! You are free to move about the Rainbow and be as much of a Sick Twisted Mutant as you may desire.

My DIL is also Jeannie (not her real name)!

My fellow RVMs, please welcome RVM73!

Hey Jeannie. Did Teffy and Barb bribe you with bacon?

Do you have rope lights?
Dave

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:25 PM   #12594

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
# 73 Jne, welcome aboard the outbound Rainbow. I think you will enjoy the ride sitting at your computer like some of the rest of us. At times we are forced to enjoy others travels because ours are curtailed by unexpected problems and this group fills that travel void nicely. We will be contributing our voices to the greater good in the near future. Only 16 more cabinet doors to go
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:31 PM   #12595

Fleetwood Owners Club
Jne you made a wise choice in those you took counsel with. All mutants could supply you the forementioned knowledge nessasary to make application to this prestigious group but name dropping gains extra points and names like Teffy and Okmunky certainly qualify you to this early invite to the GC@CL. Your RVM# should come along soon from #1 or #2 and as your from Texas you might be interested in the Texas convoy into AR in April.

Welcome

Whoops see you've already received your number!
Old 03-14-2014, 12:48 PM   #12596
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Wow, amazing things happen while this west coast mutant sleeps in. I woke up to sunshine and 2 new mutants! It's going to be a GREAT day!

To homeless and Jne, welcome to the wacky mutant world. Expect a private message from me as soon as Miss Sena, our RVM head mascot will allow it. She, of course, thinks her demands come before everything, even on the rainbow. I hope you have as much fun here as I do.
okmunky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:54 PM   #12597

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Woo Hoo!

Howdy Jeanie or whatever your name is.... Doesn't matter cause yur #73 to me annnndddd a fellow Texan ... Yee Haw! So hop on board the rainbow and ride ride ride you STM (Sick Twisted Mutant) or Mutey for short. Gotta learn our vernacular. Now, perhaps you have read bout our first ever Grand Curiosity at Catherine's Landing in Hot Springs AR. We would be mighty proud if you could join the Texas Delegation which is 7 strong now convoying into Hot Springs. Yee Hawww we're gonna tie up the highway for miles and drive them hot roddin maniacs crazy. Sure would luv to add another one. Hey if I gotta give the road to them bicycles then by golly us Mutant RV'ers got rights too. Anyway, welcome and PM me for details if you can join us.

#31 Lurkin In The Shadows
Old 03-14-2014, 12:56 PM   #12598

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Welcome jne - Bob (TEFFY) and Barb (Okmunky) had advised me of your pending arrival and I must say, you arrived ahead of schedule! After all, you had to join iRV2 first! And - we are so pleased to have you join the forum just to become a member of the RVMdom. Lol. Now I will say that may be a first, but it doesn't surprise me. As I'm sure you discovered in your review and analysis of this prestigious thread and group - this is a most interesting and often humorous place to be. Who wouldn't want to join the RVMdom?

Welcome RVM73 jne - the Journey is indeed the Destination. To my knowledge, no one ever wrote a love song or poem to or about the beauty of a airport.

Steve and Annie
RVM2

PS - as I understand from Tim and Barb - you will be attending the GC @ CL. So - that makes 21 Mutants making curious in Hot Springs 4/24 - 4/30 ---- Yeee Haww! Sooooeeeee and all that jazz.
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:57 PM   #12599
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador

Quote:
Hello. I’m jne. Jne is a phonic contraction for Jeannie. Jeannie was a name I took in the seventh grade because I did not like the one I was given at birth. It worked quite well until 9/11, after which time the uniformed guys at airport security expected the names on my license and credit cards to match. Now, 55 years latter I am making the second biggest change of my over-stimulated life. I am seeking RVM membership. I began the process by consulting with an existing member (Teffy) who directed me to a more knowledgeable member (Okmunky) who explained the three-step program to initiate a membership request. I then researched the group carefully by randomly reading numerous titillating posts scattered about over 899 pages on the RVM iRV2 forum. From this exercise I gained considerable insight into the workings of a Mutant mind. Sur-nuff, I gotta turn down that road! Step 1) Hi, I’m Jeannie Bowman livin' in LaBelle, Texas. Step 2) My RV does not have a built-in vacuum cleaner system. Just as well. I don’t like to clean anyhow. My RV does not have an outdoor kitchen. Just as well. I don’t like to cook anyhow. My RV does not have one of those fancy little awnings over the door. Just as well. I love standing in the rain. There’s lots of other stuff my RV don’t have, but since one cannot miss what one has never had, I can’t figure out what else is missing anyhow. Step 3) The Journey IS the destination. If it’s not, then you should be waiting in the security line at the airport. (Unless the names on your identifying documents don’t match.) I hope the RV Mutants will welcome me as sufficiently mutated to become a full-fledged RV Mutant and to journey along with them to that rainbow. Jnebowman

Big hello JNE #73..... I love your name..... I am Di from Ar..... Welcome to the rainbow......

On my way to pick up some goodie bags for GC... Getting 25 Can always go back for more....... AR Dept of Tourism..... Or i would talk more....
Diwizi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:49 PM   #12600

Vintage RV Owners Club
Wow... they are flocking in like ducks! Welcome to you also jne! Enjoy your ride on the rainbow express! And see you in in Arkansas!

MartySQ is online now   Reply With Quote

« Endless Tale Game | - »