Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-14-2014, 08:13 PM   #12629

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cart View Post
Tim,
All us Texans coming in, it may look like an invasion

It would be great if Randy and Craig would show up. They would fit right in with this group. I got a message from Randy that he was going to be in Colorado in August. We can't make it this year. But we have to get another west trip planned.
Jim we are hoping to head west again in 2015, possibly with our Rubi. Told Randy to keep us on his group mailing list, you'll be ready to take on the mountain in the Wrangler, Right!

We'll have to talk more on this subject!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-14-2014, 08:19 PM   #12630

Newmar Owners Club
Welcome #72 Homeless and #73 jne.

chuckinthebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:20 PM   #12631

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
....PS - as I understand from Tim and Barb - you will be attending the GC @ CL. So - that makes 21 Mutants making curious in Hot Springs 4/24 - 4/30 ---- Yeee Haww! Sooooeeeee and all that jazz.
Well, hey!!! More and merrier! Looking forward to sharing the bacon, meat and/or veggies, fireside banter, and maybe even the famous baths, in HS.

See you in HS soon!

Cheers!
Sue
Old 03-14-2014, 08:22 PM   #12632

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
M R Ducks A R not O S A R C M Wings L I B M R Ducks
Oh g'lord!! Ya gotta say that one out loud, slowly. Unless you already know it. ROFL!
Old 03-14-2014, 08:30 PM   #12633

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnebowman View Post
Wow! I came home from doing good deeds (as is usual ) and found TONS of "welcome posts"! More than I've ever gotten before! Well, except maybe for that time I brought 6 dozen donuts to the Weight Watcher's meeting ...

Okmunky has provided source information needed to attend GC @ CL. I will follow her clear and concise instructions.

Google Map says it is 623 miles and 6.3 hours from my house to the GC @ CL. Unless I follow Teffy. Then it's 516 miles and 4 days. Think I'll follow them ...

jne
Do you create a shock-wave traveling at near speed of sound?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSCRUDE View Post
Marty
From our home in western Kansas its 609 miles, and says 10 hour 29 minute drive. We may just go to Tulsa the first day and drive on down the second. That mileage is right to CL.
Add about 2138.5 and you'll have the distance from here to there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Thanks for the reminder Tim... I have it somewhere and will get on it this weekend.
Should I mention to Tim that I have a whip to snap in your direction if'n you don't get the lead out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Oh g'lord!! Ya gotta say that one out loud, slowly. Unless you already know it. ROFL!
Nice going and I was trying desperately to ignore all that silliness.
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:34 PM   #12634

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnkinthebus View Post
May need another one for all Mary's new clothes you were nice enough to let her buy for the GC@CL.
Never fear, her stuff comes on hangers!

Speaking of fashion, after two vacations visiting islands I find myself with a lifetime supply of shirts with palm trees and flowers. Now where O where is a good O boy like me ever going to wear a shirt like that? Just a Ponder!
Old 03-14-2014, 08:39 PM   #12635
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post

Speaking of fashion, after two vacations visiting islands I find myself with a lifetime supply of shirts with palm trees and flowers. Now where O where is a good O boy like me ever going to wear a shirt like that? Just a Ponder!
Deer hunting, of course! The Arkie deer will be so busy laughing at you that they'll forget to run.
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:41 PM   #12636

Quote:
Ginny Haven't used them much, but wanted to use as little energy and create less heat than conventional and thought they would be great in the MoHo due to size. Will let you know or we can experiment together at GC@CL. Like Barb said, need to test your pots and pans used with a magnet.
Hey, Ginny and cnkinthebus! We bought a 2-"burner" induction cooktop portable for our rig and loved it so much, we bought a full 4-burner one to build in in the S&B. No fire in the kitchen or RV, no heat to anything but the pans, super-easy to clean. Yes, we did buy new pans, but there are also steel plates to use which will allow you to use your current cookware. And fast? Just like the NuWave.

DH found ours on Amazon, both of them. Cheaper by far than buying from the TV infomercial. There are several brands out there, though our experience is all with True Induction. We could not be more pleased.

See you in HS soon!

Cheers!
Sue
Old 03-14-2014, 08:42 PM   #12637

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
O, c d b? S a b. B b c d b? M r n a b. O s a r a b. C m p n?
virginiamtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:44 PM   #12638

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:

We could ask about a Margaritaville night be added to the GC@CL, but may be WAAAAAY to late in the planning stages.
chuckinthebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:46 PM   #12639

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Deer hunting, of course! The Arkie deer will be so busy laughing at you that they'll forget to run.
Ha that may work if I hunted in a flower garden! lol
Old 03-14-2014, 08:48 PM   #12640

Quote:

Maybe hog hunting! May not be such a good idea in the Arkansas hills. Tim if we come in from Fort Smith down 71 to 270 to Shady Grove Road, how is that route. That's the way Apple maps is directing me. I think you said one time not to come in from the north. We will come through the Ouachita National Forest on the 270 route. Don't even know how to pronounce Ouachita.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:49 PM   #12641

Quote:
We could ask about a Margaritaville night be added to the GC@CL, but may be WAAAAAY to late in the planning stages.
Isn't every night Margaritaville in RVMdom? Who needs planning permission fer that?

Oops, am I speaking out of turn? !
Old 03-14-2014, 08:49 PM   #12642

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
We have a Nu wave oven which we use in our 5er, and I love the Nuwave PIC. My son and DIL got us another of the Nuwave PIC (induction cooktop) for Christmas, as a result I have not used the stove in the 5er more than a couple times. You do have to remember to turn it down once it gets to right temp. Love it.

JudyH is offline   Reply With Quote