Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-19-2014, 10:38 AM   #12867

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Hip Hip Hooray !!!!!

Three Cheers for RVMdom ..... and Welcome to you PushedAround and WAGM welcome to this side of the rainbow. May you find your pot of gold.

Cheers !!!
Thanks. The day I do find that pot, I'll be out there 24/7/365.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-19-2014, 10:44 AM   #12868
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Here Yee Here Yee - Lookie What's Here Yee!

And No Orders Please!!! We will work this out eventually.

Sweet Mutations!
How much postage should I send you for each that I wish to have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Annie wasn't dressed to model but she had to see how her beener and flashlight worked with the mug. She said this is called RVM1 Explorer Mode - for exploring those caves and ruins.
Come on now. The mug and the flashlight are photo shopped. Bow to Annie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
WAGM, welcome to RVMdom. You are RVM75, and are now free to move about the Rainbow!

My fellow RVMs, please welcome WAGM as RVM75 a fully fledged SIck Twisted Mutant!

Dave
Welcome you STM, you!
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:19 AM   #12869

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
A huge welcome to RVMdom to our two newest members. And in honour of this auspicious event let me relate the following story as told to me by a dear friend who no longer posts on the IRV2 site.

A guy was placidly walking alongside a huge wooden fence when he realized someone on the other side was chanting 74, 74, 74, 74, 74 and as he walked along the 74, 74, 74, 74, 74 kept getting louder and louder as he went along. Suddenly he noticed a know hole in the fence where the 74, 74, 74, 74, 74 seemed to emanate.

So when he got close to this knothole and the 74, 74, 74, 74, 74 kept being chanted he took a sneak peek through the hole and was quickly poked in the eye by a finger wielded from the far side and the chanting changed to 75, 75, 75, 75!
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:49 AM   #12870

A Ponderance

A Ponderance:

What are some of the things that make RVMdom so very cool? This thread, for one.

Yep! We have a thread that has been running for over 11 months now, and almost 13,000 posts. And now we have 75 RVMs! We are all admitted Sick Twisted Mutants, but the basis of our organization is the amazing attitude here.

RVMdom is fun! It is a loooong string of niceties, humor, helpful information, jokes and pokes and such. But it is also a place where we are all cordial. We have not had a finger wag from moderators, as we abide by the iRV2 rules here. But, we also have no grudges, animosities or quarrels on this thread, as we know what is appropriate and what is best done offline. We also openly display our emotions and support each other when any RVM may have hardships or illness befall them or their families. We also salute RMVs for their personal accomplishments and special life events. This and much more is why RVMs and this thread are so dang nifty!

I wish all RVMs could attend the Grand Curiosity next month, but will be deliriously happy to meet (HOLY COW!) at least 20 RVMs and their spouses and pets (yes I carry treats!).

K. Nuff Ponderance.
Be safe and Happy Trails you Sick Twisted Mutants!!!!

Dave and Nola

Nola and I have had the honor of several Mini Curiosities that were such great fun. No, we did not eat nor laugh nor talk at all! ;-)
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:11 PM   #12871

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
After the GC, straight to PA, and hope I get there in time!

Pennsylvania Bacon Festival - May 10th 2014
Damn, (can I say that here?) it figures that a bacon festival will practically be in my back yard and I will be in Charleston that week. At least I'll be camping.
Old 03-19-2014, 12:29 PM   #12872

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Welcome to our two new STM's! Hey I haven't seen a shameless plug for the GC yet...Tim are you falling down on the job? That's what you get those big bucks for. Anyway....for our new Muteys we are having the first ever Grand Curiosity at Catherine's Landing in Hot Springs AR next month on April 24-30th. If you don't have anything to do( and why should you) we would luv for you to come join us. Our Grand Poobah aka CampDaven aka Dave and our Most Illustrious Potentate aka flaggship1 aka Steve will be heading up the festivities and they have some really great events planned.......Daves open kimona promises to be a strange hit despite conjouring up some horrible possibilities. Steve's Mardi Gras party will no doubt be a grand time. Give Wayne and me a couple of Hurricanes and who knows what may happen. Anyway..... Food for thought so if you can join us PM me for complete info and instructions or go to our official website RVMutants.com and there you will find more info and a registration form. Hope to see you there!

#31 On The Side
Old 03-19-2014, 12:48 PM   #12873

Fleetwood Owners Club
Sorry Herb been busy getting, get this, The Yard Sprinkler System ready!!!
Yehaw, springs here!

Welcome all new mutants and yes the Grande Curosity will be something not to miss. Hopefully all can make it!

Did I mention Springs Here?
Old 03-19-2014, 01:00 PM   #12874

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Sorry Herb been busy getting, get this, The Yard Sprinkler System ready!!! Yehaw, springs here! Welcome all new mutants and yes the Grande Curosity will be something not to miss. Hopefully all can make it! Did I mention Springs Here?
Quick! Are you in Texas or what? It just snowed there a couple days ago now your doing sprinklers? Yes you definately must be in Texas!
Old 03-19-2014, 01:13 PM   #12875

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Just so I know what Barb and Steve are telling me, we are to not mention this thread elsewhere?

I was not trolling but interacting with a fellow RVer that I thought might be a good addition to our group. Really didNt think that would ruffle any feathers.

Gees what a group!
Dang! I guessed correctly. Tim, I was just poking fun your way because of your comment to Possum about the book he should write. And we all know how much you are lusting for that new Rubi. Hmm, do ya think maybe my guessing is still accurate this morning? Maybe I should run into town for a Powerball ticket? Let's see the odds of guessing mutants last night were 73 to 1 and the odds of guessing Powerball are...

Maybe I should save the cash for gas. It's a LONG way from here to the GC@CL <sigh> Is there a prize for the longest drive? If so, I'm glad Possum has opted out. Not really. I'd gladly give up the honor just to meet all mutants.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:13 PM   #12876

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Quick! Are you in Texas or what? It just snowed there a couple days ago now your doing sprinklers? Yes you definately must be in Texas!
Might as well be a Texan, soon our parks will be full of Texas spring breakers! You know I pick fun at you guys but thats just left over from growing up in Southwest Conference.

Weatherman said the snow was winters last hooray and get ready for spring. Of course we know how they lie!
Old 03-19-2014, 01:22 PM   #12877

Tim, Garvan Gardens is pretty much top of my list if places to see again, especially as it is Spring!
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:25 PM   #12878

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I'll be glad when I'm in an earlier time zone. Being a west coast night owl, we sleep in. By the time I get a chance to read this thread I'm already 3 pages behind.

Welcome new mutants 74 and 75! Wow! The rainbow gets brighter with each new addition. I'm glad you have joined us. Expect a private message from me regarding another part of the mutant world.

Ok, while ya'll are having afternoon snack, I'm gonna go finish breakfast. Have a MARVELOUS day you STMs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:56 PM   #12879

Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
PushedAround, welcome to RVMdom. You are RVM74, and are now free to ride the Rainbow with us!

My fellow RVMs, please welcome PushedAround as a fully fledged STM!

Dave
Welcome, PushedAround!

Your joining is an especially joyous occasion for me. It means that I am not the latest mutant anymore! Buildin' that seniority! YES!

jne RVM73
jnebowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 02:16 PM   #12880

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnebowman View Post
Welcome, PushedAround!

Your joining is an especially joyous occasion for me. It means that I am not the latest mutant anymore! Buildin' that seniority! YES!

jne RVM73
Neither am I thanks to ole #75 - WAGM is the babe in the woods now.

Skipped right over that.