Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-30-2014, 04:30 PM   #13441

Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by virginiamtns View Post
Good day, Muteys:
All term papers have been completed and submitted for grading. I have gotten three back, and so far have As on all three.

Mary and I will be traveling to Maryland Friday to get our marriage license. It's the tenth anniversary of our first date!

We're losing weight, feeling good, mentally more alert and we're sleeping better. Yay juice!
Wow! Congratulations are in order for the grades and weight loss and a super big congratulations on the upcoming wedding!
jne

jnebowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-30-2014, 04:33 PM   #13442

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Toured the Queen Mine in Bisbee.
Great tour. We saw about 1 mile out of the 2300 miles of tunnels under Bisbee!

Attachment 59499
WOW! A 2 seater with a diverter valve? They thought of everything back then.

chuckinthebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:41 PM   #13443

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
So... R U and RV Mutant Too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA-in-Mich View Post
I just started this reading this thread, I'm gona be here for awhile, a long while. Is there still hope to be counted in?
Ha! Greetings and Welcome. You have received good adivce from Barb - Okmunky and Tim (HuntnPeck or something like that) - on how to become an RVM...

As Tim indicated - reading the first few posts - way back in April of last year will get ya grounded in the RVMdom and general mutantness of the RVM. Then, as Barb said - Tell us a few things your RV doesn't have and you don't Miss - and take the oath - and type the words - The Journey is the Destination - and you will fast become the newest of the new... RVM76. It's there for the taking.... Just moments away.

Steve and Annie
RVM2
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:45 PM   #13444

Vintage RV Owners Club
Barb... you added one! There is no bacon loving requirement! Remember our vegan/vegetarian/and non bacon consumers are just a little differently mutated than the rest of us became....same goes with the rope lights... by the way, I ought to check out my neighbors and see if they are 'lighters' or not.... don't mind on drivers side as much as would on passenger side where our bedroom is....
MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:07 PM   #13445

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
ATTN GC Attendees

Website Update
FEGBC Roster and Revised Menu Posted.

See the First Ever Great Bacon Challenge Roster and a Revised Menu (14 RMVs have submitted their menu offerings).

If you haven't submitted your Sign Up or Menu Forms - times a'wastin' - the GC @ CL will be here before ya know it.

Steve and Annie
RVM2
Old 03-30-2014, 06:17 PM   #13446

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnebowman

Wow! Congratulations are in order for the grades and weight loss and a super big congratulations on the upcoming wedding!
jne
X2 on the A's - like I always said, somebody has get them...

Great hearing from you Elizabeth! Safe travels on the trail of the marriage license!
Steve and Annie
Old 03-30-2014, 06:25 PM   #13447

Well, lets see a few things I don't have and can do without. Hmm, A automatic transfer switch. I don't find it difficult to plug in the generator. An auto switch over on the refrigerator, boy that switch is hard to turn. Levelers, I have done without ( but it would be nice to have them. ) Got rid of the TV's, we use the computer for entertainment. But most of all.... The Journey is the Destination!!!!
Old 03-30-2014, 06:29 PM   #13448

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Well, lets see a few things I don't have and can do without. Hmm, A automatic transfer switch. I don't find it difficult to plug in the generator. An auto switch over on the refrigerator, boy that switch is hard to turn. Levelers, I have done without ( but it would be nice to have them. ) Got rid of the TV's, we use the computer for entertainment. But most of all.... The Journey is the Destination!!!!
Now see what studing will get you!
Ok membership committee where are you?
Old 03-30-2014, 06:30 PM   #13449

Quote:
Ding ..... Ding ..... Ding ..... Winner Winner it looks like Bacon Dinner for you BA !!!

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:38 PM   #13450

Old 03-30-2014, 06:40 PM   #13451

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA-in-Mich
The Membership Committee has convened and reviewed the documentation and everything appears to be in order. So RVM76 - you are now free to roam the RVMdom - with all rights and privileges!

Now tells us about that micro brewery in the family?

Welcome aboard the RVMdom. Be sure to visit or website at www.rvmutants.com - lots of info there...

Steve and Annie
RVM2
Old 03-30-2014, 06:42 PM   #13452

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Don't let Tim mess with ya. It's easy to become an RVM. Just name a few things your RV doesn't have and you don't miss, declare that the journey is your destination, and profess your undying love of bacon. Easy Peezy!
Hold on a darn minute! Bacon is optional!
virginiamtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:43 PM   #13453
RVM1

Quote:
Hey there, BA-in-Mich! Steve, RVM2 gave you the bait...um...requirements, and I am proud to welcome you to RVMdom. You are now free to move about the Rainbow, you STM!

Lets give a BIG WELCOME folks!
Dave

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:50 PM   #13454

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by virginiamtns

Hold on a darn minute! Bacon is optional!
Indeed it is. But while I was working on some mutant things this morning - Annie brought me some breakfast. So I pushed back the keyboard - and dug in....
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3155143132.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	644.5 KB
ID:	59506
RVM2