Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-06-2013, 05:25 PM   #5797
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
It's been so many pages since we have heard from Dogpatch... I hope all is going ok with his mama.
I just can't keep up with you guys. 4 hours and you guys can blab 6 pages! You all feed off each other in my absence LOL.

Flew to my Moms today. Triple bypass surgery tomorrow.

Thanks for thinking of us.
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #5798

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpatch View Post
I just can't keep up with you guys. 4 hours and you guys can blab 6 pages! You all feed off each other in my absence LOL. Flew to my Moms today. Triple bypass surgery tomorrow. Thanks for thinking of us.
Glad you could check in Les.

Our best to your Mum.
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #5799

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Hey! If three of us wore a kimono would that be considered The Three Mutants?

or just plain idiots!
Oh Wayne,

I think that sounds a lot like Kabuki theater, and you never really truly know what happens in those. !!!! ......

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:34 PM   #5800
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Sorry! My cc has a $10 limit. Earlene will not give me one with more on it.

Steve,
Agree that no name tags should be made until final logo is determined. What I posted was generated by me in about 15 minutes. Finding Herb's picture again was a challenge but I did have it. Pictures like that all look the same to me. I have information on Lanyards, etc. I haven't check the site out yet but intend on doing that real soon and either I'll use the $10 or ask for help.

The name tags can be used over and over again. But if you loose one it will cost you dearly!

I guess I did volunteer. Darn!
Herbs picture reminds me of a lot of people I know!
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #5801

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpatch View Post
I just can't keep up with you guys. 4 hours and you guys can blab 6 pages! You all feed off each other in my absence LOL.

Flew to my Moms today. Triple bypass surgery tomorrow.

Thanks for thinking of us.
Hi Les,

We will keep you and your mom and the rest of your family in our prayers tomorrow. The great thing about bypass surgery is that it is pretty commonplace now days, but the fact that its surgery is always the scary part. Hang in there guy, your friends are all pulling for you and your mom.

Cheers !!!
Old 11-06-2013, 05:41 PM   #5802

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven

MSgt, you are our huckleberry. RVMdom salutes you.
Anyone wishing to dabble in a prototype name tag - please use this picture of Wayne.

Name:   image-2796182131.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  73.2 KB
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:56 PM   #5803

Vintage RV Owners Club
I think a double of the nametag that is larger say license plate tag size for the winder of the RV so after all the drinks touted here... we can match folks up with their correct RV.... and for the spousal units of the RVM member... you could indicate... I'm with # 45 or whatever....
Old 11-06-2013, 06:09 PM   #5804

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner View Post
Yous guies want to take all the fun out of if. How bout no ID and have a guessing game based on prior posts. Those who have already posted pictures are automatically side-lined, but allowed to giggle.
Yeah!
We do have some stealth RVMs.
Winner gets the kimono.
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:35 PM   #5805

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
I think a double of the nametag that is larger say license plate tag size for the winder of the RV so after all the drinks touted here... we can match folks up with their correct RV.... and for the spousal units of the RVM member... you could indicate... I'm with # 45 or whatever....
Oh Hey Marty,

I'll be happy to introduce you to Marcia, ummmmm there are times when she doesnt wish to be known as associating with me, of course I have never been able to figure that out since I'm really a fine upstanding guy, but there are times she thinks that I have gone just a tad bit to far, who woulda figured that ?

Cheers !!!
Old 11-06-2013, 06:36 PM   #5806

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ
Excellent idea Marty - although Annie has the I'm with stupid ----> shirt already.

I know the mutant craters, woodworkers, wood-burners, painters, welders, clay sculptors, ice carvers, chainsaw wielders, metal benders, rug weavers, spinners, knitters, crocheters, paper machoers, taggers, and egg watercolor artists and such could whip up some great mutated dashboard markers - and some as I recall have already made an RVM identifier.

So a suggestion - those with time craft their own - will display them and mutants will vote on the best displayed RVM Coach Identifier Badge - Plate - dash egg - etc.

And we can follow Hucks lead...

Or like most business training sessions - have some Card Stock At check in - and we bring some colored pens and crayons etc - fold the card in half and make them at the wine and cheese party.

We have a few days to work through this - but with all the excitement - I think we may need to form a committee - schedule weekly conference calls - get a live meeting going and put a power point deck together with milestones and benchmarks and develop an 3 stage action plan with multi-path... Or Not...

All those in favor of having an adult beverage around a campfire say Aye!
Old 11-06-2013, 06:42 PM   #5807

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Anyone wishing to dabble in a prototype name tag - please use this picture of Wayne.

Attachment 49350
Steve !!!!,

How did you get Waynes photo, I know Possum is El Kabong, but who would be Deputy Dog, or even Underdog, And I would really doubt Wayne really wants to be Huckleberry hound but, what I want to know who is Sylvester the cat, and lets not forget Tweety bird nor Ruff and Ready either. There are so many to choose from, I would vote CampDaven as Yogi and you my friend as Boo Boo and and and what about Huey, Dewy and Louie ??? I am beginning to think the choices are unlimited.

Cheers !!!
Old 11-06-2013, 06:45 PM   #5808

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven

Yeah!
We do have some stealth RVMs.
Winner gets the kimono.
Inyo Driver has stooped in before and invited us stop by and visit the Steam Engine in Vegas as I recall. He knows the ropes here and rope lights too and is always welcome - don't recall his status as RVer at the moment - and while having one is a more a requirement than not we have some exceptions. Like Mike the trawlerman etc.

Inyo Driver is as honorary and RVM as there is!
RVM2.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:46 PM   #5809

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Excellent idea Marty - although Annie has the I'm with stupid ----> shirt already.

I know the mutant craters, woodworkers, wood-burners, painters, welders, clay sculptors, ice carvers, chainsaw wielders, metal benders, rug weavers, spinners, knitters, crocheters, paper machoers, taggers, and egg watercolor artists and such could whip up some great mutated dashboard markers - and some as I recall have already made an RVM identifier.

So a suggestion - those with time craft their own - will display them and mutants will vote on the best displayed RVM Coach Identifier Badge - Plate - dash egg - etc.

And we can follow Hucks lead...

Or like most business training sessions - have some Card Stock At check in - and we bring some colored pens and crayons etc - fold the card in half and make them at the wine and cheese party.

We have a few days to work through this - but with all the excitement - I think we may need to form a committee - schedule weekly conference calls - get a live meeting going and put a power point deck together with milestones and benchmarks and develop an 3 stage action plan with multi-path... Or Not...

All those in favor of having an adult beverage around a campfire say Aye!
Aye
Aye
Aye

and a Hazzah or two thrown in, let the jousting and purloining begin, oh just lead me to the wood pile and I'll grab a log or two for the fire and sit back and watch the festivities begin.

Cheers !!!
Old 11-06-2013, 07:02 PM   #5810

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
and and and what about Huey, Dewy and Louie ??? I am beginning to think the choices are unlimited.

Cheers !!!
That reminds me (like I forgot) Stuttgart AR is the Duck Hunting Capital of the World.

Want to hear my duck call? Here Huey, here Dewy, here Louie!