Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-11-2013, 08:50 AM   #6133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Avast ye landlubbers, Suspinz stands here accounted for. I'm sure y'all missed me tonnes. (I heard that: "who's she, and what's a tonne anyway?)

DH and I are back from a cruise to the western Caribbean and Panama Canal, feeling terribly disconnected. Thanks to Flagship1 for posting when I could get a message out. Wifi time was charged at 79 cents a minute on board, so we opted mostly out of that!

Time to play ketchup again, or is that catsup?...from page 338 to 438 and beyond. I can't keep up, I can't keep up (puff, puff), I can't kee, I can't, I can't, I can.... Oh, I can? OK, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

Cheers!
Sue #36
PS: I swore I wouldn't gain any weight on that cruise in spite of all that amazing food available 24/7. And I didn't! (Turning back for congratulatory pats)
Hey Sue !!!

Welcome back and welcome back to the rainbow as well, I'm glad you had a wonderful cruise. But the cheering section was missing you. We look forward to any of the cruise ship ponderings that may have occurred to you but were just to expensive to post. Anyway Welcome Back !!!

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-11-2013, 09:04 AM   #6134

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJoanFLA
Is this kinda what you had in mind? Just preliminary, 1st attempt........Bob
Will take a look on laptop later - but yes. Barb sent me an email that she liked the "out the windshield" look. I hadn't thought of that way.

But for now - push has come to shove here in North Texas. While it won't last we have 28 degrees in our forecast for overnight Tuesday / Wed morning so it's off to winterize. I'm sure it would be ok - but will have to be done eventually. Like many a mutant - hard to do it - but gotta be done.

Later my mutant friends!
RVM2
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:17 AM   #6135

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Will take a look on laptop later - but yes. Barb sent me an email that she liked the "out the windshield" look. I hadn't thought of that way.

But for now - push has come to shove here in North Texas. While it won't last we have 28 degrees in our forecast for overnight Tuesday / Wed morning so it's off to winterize. I'm sure it would be ok - but will have to be done eventually. Like many a mutant - hard to do it - but gotta be done.

Later my mutant friends!
RVM2
Hey Steve !!!

Sorry to hear that ... really ... I know you are still tied to that four letter w word, but if you were here in southern Arizona you wouldnt have to be doing that. It is why we left the high country and moved down here to where it was warmer. Soon my friend you will not have to worry about things like this.

Cheers !!!
Old 11-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #6136

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep

Hey Steve !!!

Sorry to hear that ... really ... I know you are still tied to that four letter w word, but if you were here in southern Arizona you wouldnt have to be doing that. It is why we left the high country and moved down here to where it was warmer. Soon my friend you will not have to worry about things like this.

Cheers !!!
Headed out to do the task and be done with it. Would love to be there with my mutant family but for now, work is a blessing. Will keep with it until ready for takeoff. But sticking with a plan - as hard as it may be, will make the journey more pleasurable. Now if someone would like to gift us several large bundles of Benjamin's - we can talk. Adoption options will also be considered.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #6137
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Headed out to do the task and be done with it. Would love to be there with my mutant family but for now, work is a blessing. Will keep with it until ready for takeoff. But sticking with a plan - as hard as it may be, will make the journey more pleasurable. Now if someone would like to gift us several large bundles of Benjamin's - we can talk. Adoption options will also be considered.
I'll adopt you Steve, but you are going to be awful cold livin in your RV here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3271731772.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	378.9 KB
ID:	49703
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:50 AM   #6138

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Attention Mutants - the first pass at a real website for RVMs has been posted.
Love the website.

Love the first newsletter.

IMHO, it's time for another edition!

Come on mutants - second to the right, and straight on till morning!
virginiamtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:57 AM   #6139

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Stop it, I'm a meat and potato kind of guy but you sure make that Thanksgiving Feast sound good, don't tell me I'm mutating green!
Shhhhh...don't tell anyone, but I own a custom order only bakery (second job)! The desserts will be massive:

Apple pie with a pecan streusel crumb topping
Chocolate mousse (old fashioned style)
Pumpkin cheesecake with homemade caramel sauce
Toll House pie with whipped cream
Almond crust peaches and cream tart
Cookies and small pastries of many varieties

Yes, you're all welcome at the table!
virginiamtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:15 PM   #6140

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Rofl cause Liz you just made a huge mistake. Us mutant fat boys can put away the pastries so get at cookin cause guess whose comin to dinner? it ain't Sydney Portier! It's about 114 of your new closest friends. It will take you from now till the GC to get stocked up. LOL
Old 11-11-2013, 02:19 PM   #6141

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Today and every day, I bow my head and say thanks for the Americans who served, who are serving and who gave the ulitmate price to preserve and protect our freedoms. I treasure the enriched lifestyle I enjoy, and the peace throughout our land that you have helped secure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:23 PM   #6142

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpatch View Post
I'll adopt you Steve, but you are going to be awful cold livin in your RV here!
But it's a beautiful pic!
Old 11-11-2013, 02:23 PM   #6143

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Today and every day, I bow my head and say thanks for the Americans who served, who are serving and who gave the ulitmate price to preserve and protect our freedoms. I treasure the enriched lifestyle I enjoy, and the peace throughout our land that you have helped secure.
X2 Barb, thank you for posting that ....

Cheers !!!
Old 11-11-2013, 03:05 PM   #6144

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
I am new to the Mutant group but have read some of your posts and my husband Jim and I thank you and all others who feel about our military as you do. Our oldest grandson who is now 28 is an injured retired Marine who served 2 tours in Iraq. His dream from childhood was to be a Marine which he did when he was 18 years old.

On this day I always thank of my dad who was of the "greatest generation" serving in the Army in WWII, jumping at Normany and in the Battle of the Bulge as a member of the 101st Airborne. But I also think of my ancestors that fought in the American Revolution, the War of 1812, the Civil War, and Korea.

Again, thank you.
ginny47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:17 PM   #6145

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginiamtns View Post
Shhhhh...don't tell anyone, but I own a custom order only bakery (second job)! The desserts will be massive:

Apple pie with a pecan streusel crumb topping
Chocolate mousse (old fashioned style)
Pumpkin cheesecake with homemade caramel sauce
Toll House pie with whipped cream
Almond crust peaches and cream tart
Cookies and small pastries of many varieties

Yes, you're all welcome at the table!
Hey Elizabeth,

Ya know what ya posted is just pure torture to those of us that may have a bit of sweet tooth, each and every one of those delicacies sound like they would be tasty right along with a nice double shot (two fingers) of crown or if its early enough good ole columbian coffee, which ones are ya bringing to the Grande Curiosity ???

Cheers !!!
Old 11-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #6146

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginny47 View Post
I am new to the Mutant group but have read some of your posts and my husband Jim and I thank you and all others who feel about our military as you do. Our oldest grandson who is now 28 is an injured retired Marine who served 2 tours in Iraq. His dream from childhood was to be a Marine which he did when he was 18 years old.

On this day I always thank of my dad who was of the "greatest generation" serving in the Army in WWII, jumping at Normany and in the Battle of the Bulge as a member of the 101st Airborne. But I also think of my ancestors that fought in the American Revolution, the War of 1812, the Civil War, and Korea.

Again, thank you.
Hey Ginny,

You may be new to the group, but my guess is you have always been a mutant at heart whether you knew it or not. I am very thankful for your grandsons service to our country, I am saddened that he returned home injured and Marcia and I hope that he can recover completely. I also come from a military family and appreciate each and everyone of our service people both with us and those that have gone before for their service and dedication.

Cheers !!!