Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-14-2013, 07:45 PM   #6301

Tina our prayers are with you and your daughter!

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-14-2013, 08:37 PM   #6302

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Tina, we are so very sorry to hear this news but you know your mutant family will be praying you and Your hubby thru this with your daughter. We will also pray for her doctors to find answers quickly. God bless her, and your entire family.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:38 PM   #6303

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Ahoy Mike and Harriet - looking for an update on that boat sale? It's November! Any word? Fingers crossed for you!
RVM2
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:08 AM   #6304

American Coach Owners Club
A new ponderance

Morning Fellow Mutants

The wife and I are very disappointed that we can not make the GC. We have a DGS living with us for an unknown amount of time... so our schedule now revolves around school.

So we had a thought that it is about time that the GCII be put out and some ideas pondered.

Thinking early summer June?????

So what say you mutants, where will you be in June and can we get another GC put together for those unable to make the first one?
rezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:14 AM   #6305

Gooooood mornin' Muteys! Wakey, wakey! (If I'm awake, y'all have to be awake too -- ever hear that before?)

The Bella Rigatoni seems to be, all but one more cracked floor tile, pretty much up to her name now. She lived w/ Papa Thor in Elkhart while we cruised the Caribbean, and all but that is now, apparently, fine. By this evening w/ any luck & a following wind we should be good to go. Our tech, Mike Ring, has done his bestest to git 'er done.

In the meantime, back home, I've given out my first 2 RVM Sena Awards (in the form of a small plastic monkey) to a friend who owns 2 wonderful yarn shops. One is in Champaign, the other in Danville, IL. If you or the spouse have need of such in your travels through on either I-74 or I-57, Needleworks in Champaign is your place. More info on request, & maybe we could start a list of such recommendations (food, repairs, sights & sites) on one of our more private forums.

Breakfast calls...bacon, bacon, bacon!

Cheers!
Sue
Old 11-15-2013, 07:45 AM   #6306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Gooooood mornin' Muteys! Wakey, wakey! (If I'm awake, y'all have to be awake too -- ever hear that before?) The Bella Rigatoni seems to be, all but one more cracked floor tile, pretty much up to her name now. She lived w/ Papa Thor in Elkhart while we cruised the Caribbean, and all but that is now, apparently, fine. By this evening w/ any luck & a following wind we should be good to go. Our tech, Mike Ring, has done his bestest to git 'er done. In the meantime, back home, I've given out my first 2 RVM Sena Awards (in the form of a small plastic monkey) to a friend who owns 2 wonderful yarn shops. One is in Champaign, the other in Danville, IL. If you or the spouse have need of such in your travels through on either I-74 or I-57, Needleworks in Champaign is your place. More info on request, & maybe we could start a list of such recommendations (food, repairs, sights & sites) on one of our more private forums. Breakfast calls...bacon, bacon, bacon! Cheers! Sue
Gotta git me some O them award tokens!
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:53 AM   #6307

Hi Tina !!

I want you to know that Marcia and I will be keeping your family close in our thoughts and prayers at this time, today is a new day and we are hopeful that it will be a new day of answers as well, keep the faith and just go one day at a time.
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:59 AM   #6308

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post

Hey Dave !!!

Yeah that reminds me that we need to get a couple of those barrels of monkeys as well, perhaps whilst I shop for the grandkids I'll have to toss a couple of barrels in I just have to tie a string around my finger so I dont forget. Unfortunately there isnt a toy store near the Jeep shop I'll be at for 6 hours on Monday, I could get them whilst I am having new ball joints put in, I cant complain to much about the ball joints though, they are factory original and have 95,000 miles on them, thats a pretty good run for factory original.

Cheers !!!
Old 11-15-2013, 08:20 AM   #6309

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
And Casa Grande Natl Monument.

Attachment 49878
Are we going to get any names with the picture so we know who is who?

TEFFY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:23 AM   #6310

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Nope, you just wear heavy woolen socks and King-man arctic boots and layer upper and lower clothes to keep warm, its an acquired art, but once you learn it you don't forget how.

Cheers !!!
Layered clothing is the only way to canoe in the winter time and it sure was nice to have the outdoors to ourselves.

TEFFY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:29 AM   #6311

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEFFY View Post
Are we going to get any names with the picture so we know who is who?

Hey Bob !!!

Good morning to you,, I can help with the photo, going left to right you will find:
1 Dave of Davedeb1
2 Deb of Davedeb1
3 Nola of Campdaven
4 Marcia of PTJeep
5 Jeff of PTJeep

6 Dave of Campdaven is taking the photo he is there in spirit

Cheers !!!
Old 11-15-2013, 09:13 AM   #6312

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Good morning everyone, it time to get up and For those unlucky muteys still shackled to the grind, it's FRIDAY! All that means to mean is I have an appt with a neurosurgeon in Portland, 75 miles away. Maybe this one has a magic wand, (or scalpel) that will fix my back.

Dave,

For what 2 toy store monkey barrels cost you can get 10 using this link.

Monkeys in a Barrel Toy | Fun Handheld Toys & Games

And no string around your finger required.

Have a glorious day, Y'all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:41 AM   #6313

Hey Tim !!!

I just want ya to know I got a call from my brother yesterday and he was able to bag a nice 8-point buck for his birthday which was on the 13th. so today as the rifle season starts, the pressure is off, he is hunting just for additional meat for the freezer. He has not as of yet sent me a photo of his prize, but dressed out he weighed 175 pounds, a nice sized deer.

Cheers !!!
Old 11-15-2013, 09:58 AM   #6314

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Hey Tim !!!

I just want ya to know I got a call from my brother yesterday and he was able to bag a nice 8-point buck for his birthday which was on the 13th. so today as the rifle season starts, the pressure is off, he is hunting just for additional meat for the freezer. He has not as of yet sent me a photo of his prize, but dressed out he weighed 175 pounds, a nice sized deer.

Cheers !!!
Well just to let you know, "I" dress out at well over 200. So what was the weight of his deer? lol

My son got a 8pt Sat. That weighed 197 lbs and I got an 8 pt that was 185lbs. Although many 7 and 8 pts have been brought into camp, my son's is still on top. Been closing in on the big one though and another guy has pictures of a 10 pt that he' been chasing. Right now it's raining, I'm cold, wet and tired and just got home and thought I'd check on the rainbow.

Tina if your reading this hunting jibberish just know, I've put a word in for your family with the boss, he's fair, all knowing and pours out grace like gravy on biscuits, if a moderator has trouble with this, I'll tell the boss about them too!