Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-28-2013, 09:10 PM   #7253

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Herb - hadn't heard that since the Air Force - but it was one on the ramp, one in the hangar back then. Lol.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-28-2013, 09:12 PM   #7254

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Herb - hadn't heard that since the Air Force - but it was one on the ramp, one in the hangar back then. Lol.
One on the flight line, one in the hangar. Navy. :-)
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #7255

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
I stand corrected... I was thinking the Air Force version
Old 11-28-2013, 09:29 PM   #7256

Vintage RV Owners Club
You fellas really want to see a baby pic?
Ok!

Old 11-28-2013, 09:32 PM   #7257

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb
I stand corrected... I was thinking the Air Force version
Were you AF Herb?
Not gonna touch Navy having aircraft. (Kidding Dave - really I am.). Many great naval pilots and airman - including my cousin who went down in chopper in Vietnam. All service is honorable and appreciated. So I should add - I'm thankful for all who have, are or will serve.
Old 11-28-2013, 09:54 PM   #7258

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Were you AF Herb? Not gonna touch Navy having aircraft. (Kidding Dave - really I am.). Many great naval pilots and airman - including my cousin who went down in chopper in Vietnam. All service is honorable and appreciated. So I should add - I'm thankful for all who have, are or will serve.
Nope but my son and all my uncles on dad's side were Air Force and uncles on moms side were Navy....several pilots on both sides so I was always around them.
Old 11-28-2013, 10:07 PM   #7259

Under-baconated? Over-baconated? Love it. But neither one is happ'nin' at this house!

Congratulations for those new littl'uns, rugrats and future mutaneers all. Love 'em to bits!

Cheers!
Sue
Old 11-28-2013, 10:14 PM   #7260

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
^^ but never Bacon sated.
Old 11-28-2013, 10:15 PM   #7261

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
You fellas really want to see a baby pic?
Ok!

Such a bright eyed little guy for only 6 days old! Congrats, uh what will Robert Ray call you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:36 PM   #7262

Winnebago Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Hi Cindy Traveldogs! You have declared yourself to be a mutant, and so you are! Welcome aboard the rainbow with all the rest of us sick and twisted folk, as CampDaven calls us. Our Grand Poohbah and First Sidekick Flagship1 are not only our instigators, but also our enablers, keeping us in line and also highly entertained.

I would love to see your Parade of Tiny Dogs! Perhaps in April at the first ever Grande Curiosity (curiosity being the official term for any gathering of 2 or more mutants) in Hot Springs, AR? A Grande time is planned for all!

Again: Welcome RVM#63!

Cheers!
Sue
Thank you all, and I will honor #63 of the RVM!
Unfortunately, I already have a client scheduled for my services during the week of your debut Bash. Too bad too, as I've always wanted to see Hot Springs!
Of course there's always a chance something will change, but I won't hold my breath!
You can be sure I'll be thinking of you, though. ...
traveldogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:11 AM   #7263

Quote:
So...we have had some big changes in our world ....Friday my eldest son's wife gave birth to the first grandchild. Then on Sunday...the 3rd son (out of 4 total) announced his impending fatherhood. So.... I haven't been keeping up as well ad I usually do! Lots and lotsnesses of posts!
Congratulations!
wingennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:39 AM   #7264
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
So...we have had some big changes in our world ....Friday my eldest son's wife gave birth to the first grandchild. Then on Sunday...the 3rd son (out of 4 total) announced his impending fatherhood.

So.... I haven't been keeping up as well ad I usually do! Lots and lotsnesses of posts!
Congratulations. Nice thing is when you are finished playing you can hand them back, but that usually takes a few years.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:59 AM   #7265

Quote:
You fellas really want to see a baby pic? Ok!
Now that there is a handsome young man!
You may think that, from the start, they dont know you are spoiling them. Trust me. They do. LET THE SPOILING BEGIN!

Congratulations!
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 09:05 AM   #7266

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Good Morning Muteys! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Balmy 60 degrees expected here today in North Texas so guess I will go out and clean on Jenny Journey today and try to burn off yesterday's stuffing while my bride braves the crowds in search of the elusive good deals. Is it Spring yet?

Only five more months till the event of the year..... our first ever, most anticipated conclave of sick twisted weirdo mutants will descend on Hot Springs AR to cogutate a most Grand Curiosity on April 24th-30th. If the springs are not hot enough, by the time we get through they will be smokin! The air will be heavy with the scent of bacon aroma floating on a thick cloud layer hovering over Catherine's Landing. Their will be mutants running amuck. Some will be gathered around a campfire amid heavy ponderings. Some will be spit shining their jeepys with great expectations of trains of mutant jeeps following one another and going nowhere. Some will be gathered around Wayne's bar trying to coax him to spill the beans on the exact ingredients and measurements for his smoothy concoction. Yet others will be gathered around the grill sampling the latest and most unique ways to use bacon. And yes....(gasp) some mutanettes will drift over to downtown to finger everything on every rack in every shop, oooooing and ahhhing all only to arrive back at base camp with nary a single item. The parties will abound, the food will be a bounty, the booze will... Ahem... Let's just leave that one open.

Anyway, mutants one and all, if there is any way possible for you to be present we hope to see you. Hot Springs will never be the same!