Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-07-2014, 05:53 PM   #10823

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
^^^^^ ----- Thanks Judy-
You mutants have turned the cold and semi-personal inter-tubes into a comfortable camp chair on the rainbow.

I had a boss once and at planning meetings she would always ask, "If you had a magic wand, what would do?" Well that's a big ponder for sure - but for now I'd put perfect health for all at the top of the list.

But more to Judy's point - I'd wave the magic wand and all mutants would be at the GC at CL. While many a mutant has drifted in and not been back for some time, they left a bit of themselves in the RVMdom and made it a better place. They remain part of the RV Mutant "family" and Annie and I wish all could be at the GC. It is a curiosity indeed. Perfectly, perfect strangers - on a virtual rainbow - in a very real RVMdom. Who knew? Who woulda thunk it.

Ok Barb - we can't hold our breath forever, even with our super human mutant powers.

One more time - Ommmm Ommmm Perfect Health Ommmm.

Steve and Annie
RVM2
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-07-2014, 06:41 PM   #10824

Vintage RV Owners Club
I have a sneaking suspicion Barb is about fit to be tied right about now... You have to be able to bend your knees to get them into a vehicle if you are going to go home to recuperate, and if her knees aren't cooperating yet...she's not going to be a happy camper.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:03 PM   #10825

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
I have a sneaking suspicion Barb is about fit to be tied right about now... You have to be able to bend your knees to get them into a vehicle if you are going to go home to recuperate, and if her knees aren't cooperating yet...she's not going to be a happy camper.
I believe she is being forced to behave herself, and has been faced with reality of PT. (Pure Torture). And who can see to type on an IPad through all that sweat and tears. But tomorrow she may be able to let us know she is well and dreaming of the rainbow.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:31 PM   #10826

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyH View Post

I believe she is being forced to behave herself, and has been faced with reality of PT. (Pure Torture). And who can see to type on an IPad through all that sweat and tears. But tomorrow she may be able to let us know she is well and dreaming of the rainbow.
Ahem....as a former physical torturist....oops I mean therapist....we prefer it to be thought of as a therapeutic modality...adventure even!
Old 02-07-2014, 07:47 PM   #10827
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
Snowed here a bit today.
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:48 PM   #10828

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpatch
Snowed here a bit today.
Here too. But no more.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:49 PM   #10829

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
No snow today Tim. Patio thermometer reads 36 degrees. Not too bad. Still seemed like soup weather. Annie was out running around and brought me some Pho. Yum.

Attachment 55636
That looks good Steve! We are in Phoenix and the weather here is great. We were at the Mesa Flea Market and I heard a lady saying that they were selling jackets to beat heck because of the cold snap. They really have no idea of what cold snap is!

Happy early birthday Jeff. We will be coming to Yuma next week. I will give you and Dave a shout.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:49 PM   #10830

Monaco Owners Club
Hello, Mutants:

In order to force myself to rest, I have taken on the task of planning our camping trips and making reservations. I still can't breathe, but at least I'm not working for the next two days.

We're hitting our favorite state and federal parks, as well as a fair number of private campgrounds along the way. We're going to try to make the iRV2 rally in September at Myrtle Beach, then go on to Charleston, Atlanta and Forest City, NC - we have friends in each location we'd like to visit with. This will be our biggest trip yet, and we're excited.

I hope all are well on the Rainbow, and Barb, whenever you check in, you'll know how much you're missed and how many mutants love you.

Peace, brethren and sistren. Have a great evening.
virginiamtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:46 PM   #10831

While things are quiet and we wait for Barb to reappear, Drake would like to thank you for your healing ohms. He took a minute from his bed rest to say hi-

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1025267573.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	493.9 KB
ID:	55664
wingennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:54 PM   #10832

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingennis View Post
While things are quiet and we wait for Barb to reappear, Drake would like to thank you for your healing ohms. He took a minute from his bed rest to say hi-
Hey Nissa,

A great photo of Drake .... we had a pure bred Huskie we had to lay go rest a year ago on Jan. 17th she was 13 and we rescued her from an abusive home. But she gave us years and years love we miss her still. When you find the right pet that is a great gift.

Cheers !!!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:55 PM   #10833

If I try to name all that are ailing, I fear I many miss one, so Ooooohhhhmmmssss to any that need em. Fingers, toes, legs, and eyes are crossed for good luck!

Today, on a 2-way Mini-C, another date shake trip to the Imperial Date Gardens. This time with Dave and Deb (Davdeb1).
They came to visit from Tucson, and we had a grand time yesterday on a 3-way Mini-C with PTJeep.

We only talked and laughed waaay too much in the last 2 days!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2662766558.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	468.1 KB
ID:	55665

On to the GC @ CL!!!!!
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:01 PM   #10834

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
If I try to name all that are ailing, I fear I many miss one, so Ooooohhhhmmmssss to any that need em. Fingers, toes, legs, and eyes are crossed for good luck!

Today, on a 2-way Mini-C, another date shake trip to the Imperial Date Gardens. This time with Dave and Deb (Davdeb1).
They came to visit from Tucson, and we had a grand time yesterday on a 3-way Mini-C with PTJeep.

On to the GC @ CL!!!!!
Hey Dave !!!!!

You know the Grand Curiosity is going to be just that ........ Grand !!!!!

Cheers !!!!!!

Oh the Thai food was great !!!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:14 PM   #10835

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post

Attachment 55665

On to the GC @ CL!!!!!
You all are having too much fun! We're jealous! Can't wait for CL in April.
KSCRUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:22 PM   #10836

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSCRUDE
You all are having too much fun! We're jealous! Can't wait for CL in April.
Hey Don - are ya bringing the Jeep? I think several of us would like to see that puppy close up.

Also - I think I offered up first wine bottle on Super Bowl score - but don't think you took me up on it. So I propose - we just open 2 and call it even. See ya in Hot Springs.
Steve