Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-10-2014, 09:51 AM   #12321

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Yeah, good morning you STMs! Here is one for Sue and one from a wise guy in Minnesnowta
Both pics are fun, and I assume the "sheepdog" is for me, Dave. I thank you for that and will promptly steal it to share with my other buds, the twisted knitters and spinners.

It's good to be back amongst such wiseacres!

Cheers and huzzahs!
Sue
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-10-2014, 10:17 AM   #12322

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by campdaven View Post
yeah, good morning you stms!
Here is one for sue and one from a wise guy in minnesnowta

Attachment 57898
"OH THE INHUMANITY AND HUMILIATION!" Thor said.

I just can't seem to stop Sandee when she wants to dress up Thor. LOL BTW...Little Red Riding Hood is my grand daughter Kaylee.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0624.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	260.6 KB
ID:	57900  
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:06 AM   #12323
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Both pics are fun, and I assume the "sheepdog" is for me, Dave. I thank you for that and will promptly steal it to share with my other buds, the twisted knitters and spinners.

It's good to be back amongst such wiseacres!

Cheers and huzzahs!
Sue
Hey Sue. How are the shoulders? Hope you are recovering nicely, but be sure to milk it if you can get Martin to wait on you.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:07 AM   #12324
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss View Post
"OH THE INHUMANITY AND HUMILIATION!" Thor said.

I just can't seem to stop Sandee when she wants to dress up Thor. LOL BTW...Little Red Riding Hood is my grand daughter Kaylee.
Cute pic!!
Old 03-10-2014, 02:33 PM   #12325

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Here Ye Here Ye GC @ CL mutants and others throughout the RVMdom. I have placed the order for 72 RV Mutant coffee / drink containers. These are high quality ----

"Double-wall construction using stainless steel and plastic liner. Screw-on lid with colorful thumb press closure. Carabiner hook. Fits most standard car cup holders. 16oz."

The mock up from the vendor looks like
Click image for larger version

Name:	rvmmugproto.png
Views:	254
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	57928

Name:   RVMfullmug.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  2.6 KB

Name:   rvmmuglid.JPG
Views: 286
Size:  11.5 KB

We cannot discuss sale of these fine items here on iRV2 - but once we get past the GC @ CL and I see how many are left - I will put info on www.rvmutants.com including a picture of the actual travel mug should anyone be interested.... Don't worry if not attending - I can always order more - but carrying around a bunch of mugs - and buying outright without an estimate of actual interest is a bit of a issue...
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 02:36 PM   #12326

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Well got them to post with the trusty laptop.... ^^^^^^^^^
See above....
Old 03-10-2014, 03:47 PM   #12327

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Here Ye Here Ye GC @ CL mutants and others throughout the RVMdom. I have placed the order for 72 RV Mutant coffee / drink containers. These are high quality ---- "Double-wall construction using stainless steel and plastic liner. Screw-on lid with colorful thumb press closure. Carabiner hook. Fits most standard car cup holders. 16oz." The mock up from the vendor looks like We cannot discuss sale of these fine items here on iRV2 - but once we get past the GC @ CL and I see how many are left - I will put info on www.rvmutants.com including a picture of the actual travel mug should anyone be interested.... Don't worry if not attending - I can always order more - but carrying around a bunch of mugs - and buying outright without an estimate of actual interest is a bit of a issue...
2 please
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 04:00 PM   #12328

Quote:
Here Ye Here Ye GC @ CL mutants and others throughout the RVMdom. I have placed the order for 72 RV Mutant coffee / drink containers. These are high quality ----

"Double-wall construction using stainless steel and plastic liner. Screw-on lid with colorful thumb press closure. Carabiner hook. Fits most standard car cup holders. 16oz."

The mock up from the vendor looks like

We cannot discuss sale of these fine items here on iRV2 - but once we get past the GC @ CL and I see how many are left - I will put info on www.rvmutants.com including a picture of the actual travel mug should anyone be interested.... Don't worry if not attending - I can always order more - but carrying around a bunch of mugs - and buying outright without an estimate of actual interest is a bit of a issue...
Aye !!! 2 for me also

Cheers !!!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 04:04 PM   #12329

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi

2 please
LOL... We will see you there....
The carabiner lid was a last minute decision. When the prototype for the original mug came in the logo looked a postage stamp on it. So I started looking for something that would house a bigger logo and found this design. Take the fur faces for a walk with you coffee in hand. Hook the empty mug to a carabiner on your belt or backpack for the return walk. Seemed very mutated to me....
Old 03-10-2014, 04:09 PM   #12330

Quote:

LOL... We will see you there....
The carabiner lid was a last minute decision. When the prototype for the original mug came in the logo looked a postage stamp on it. So I started looking for something that would house a bigger logo and found this design. Take the fur faces for a walk with you coffee in hand. Hook the empty mug to a carabiner on your belt or backpack for the return walk. Seemed very mutated to me....
Oh so we will need a supply of carabiniers too ...... lol
Old 03-10-2014, 04:10 PM   #12331

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep

Aye !!! 2 for me also

Cheers !!!!
Y'all stop that.... They haven't even gotten here yet - they will all make it to the GC - whatever is left will be available to the rest of the RVMdom then. Also - I believe there are 19 RVMs registered - that's 37 RVM heads (not counting Sena). That means even at 2 per head there will be plenty left in this first edition run.
Old 03-10-2014, 04:11 PM   #12332

iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEFFY View Post
This computer has that #@%&$! 8.1 operating system. My old one had XP. I can't, for the life of me, figure out how they could sc**w something up so well but then they're Microsoft. If I get out of a internet page, sometimes I can't get back to it.

Where do I make reservations for the mini GC before the GC@CL? Do you have a phone number?

About getting rid of your tires - check with the tire shop at a truck stop. He usually doesn't care what the dates are as long as they aren't cracked.

I know what you mean.

The wife's has W8.

Two things to search when you have time that helped us...

1- w-8 never shuts own completely...it only sleeps. So this works:

How to Shut Down Windows 8 Completely

2- the log in can be changed so it is start-up and go:

How to bypass the Windows 8 log-in screen | Microsoft - CNET News
Old 03-10-2014, 04:18 PM   #12333

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep

Oh so we will need a supply of carabiniers too ...... lol
Well - the real ones - are a little pricy. There are lesser $ ones that can be found at REI type places - but didn't see any online that were inexpensive enough for me to buy in bulk. And some folks won't need em. But... I did think it was kinda cool. You can walk off to go fishing with a rod, reel, and couple lures and cup of Joe. Hook your mug to your belt, pull a stringer from your pocket, load it up with fish, and carry a stringer full back to the fire ring.
Old 03-10-2014, 04:29 PM   #12334

Quote:

Well - the real ones - are a little pricy. There are lesser $ ones that can be found at REI type places - but didn't see any online that were inexpensive enough for me to buy in bulk. And some folks won't need em. But... I did think it was kinda cool. You can walk off to go fishing with a rod, reel, and couple lures and cup of Joe. Hook your mug to your belt, pull a stringer from your pocket, load it up with fish, and carry a stringer full back to the fire ring.
Actually I think I have one in the coach somewhere but it leaves Marcia without. I'll see if I can locate some on my travels