Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-23-2014, 07:44 PM   #13147

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Zip Line Info

I spoke to Cindy at the zip line company -- the one that has been in business for years. They need 6 people to go in order to run that day. They currently have a group going on Sat, 4/26 that has room for 4 more, or if we have 6 they will run on Tuesday, 4/29 if we want that day.

The Tuesday group is led by her husband who is an orthopedic surgeon. This is a family business and their son, an attorney, is a partner.

I have read their online reviews on tripadvisor.com and feel comfortable that they are very concerned about safety.

I looked at the website for the new zip line company next door to CL and the hardware they show in the pictures looks like they bought it at Home Depot.

It's a single carabiner with a crooked pulley inside it. If that is what they are trusting my life to, I'll pass.

While looking online I saw several zip line companies and most were using a zip trolley that had 2 wheels with 3 heavy duty carabiners attached between it and the harness.

You must weigh between 100 and 265 pounds and if you do more than the first 2 zips there is some hiking and steep terrain involved.

So who wants to go zipping? I know about Bob and Kathy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-23-2014, 08:39 PM   #13148

Tiffin Owners Club
On the run from Coopers lake to GC, jne will probably have to stop because she'll probably have two Belgean Tervs with her. I know that we will have to stop because I"LL have to be walked.
TEFFY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 08:45 PM   #13149

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Wayne and TEFFY have submitted their Meal Sign Up Forms and Wayne's brought something to mind. As "Other Food Items" he and Earleen thoughtfully volunteered to provide REAL butter (all goodness enclosed).... So if you're looking for something to bring on KSCRUDE Steak Night - tater / spud stuffins might be an idea - like sour cream, chives, cheese, whatever ya like on yours for the group. to Mr and Mrs M for the reminder. They're seasoned curiosity goers (by another name) but they know how to roll!!

RVM2
Was trying to sign up for that and a few other extras when I accidentally messed my form up....
Old 03-23-2014, 09:02 PM   #13150

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Was trying to sign up for that and a few other extras when I accidentally messed my form up....
Did mine online and it said it submitted... Will see....

Steve when you get the compiled list, will you share it? I will gladly fill in, if i know what....

But i will be off for the next few days... Will have 2 granddaughters, they are both 4, one almost 5... Having sleepovers, and a Best Friend Cousin luncheon....
So i will be busy.... My first Granny Camp
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 09:07 PM   #13151

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEFFY View Post
On the run from Coopers lake to GC, jne will probably have to stop because she'll probably have two Belgean Tervs with her. I know that we will have to stop because I"LL have to be walked.
I have a friend who trains Tervs for agility in the St. Louis area. Lovely dogs! I look forward to meeting them too. Unfortunately, Gunny & Thor are not good with other dogs.
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 09:11 PM   #13152

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Did mine online and it said it submitted... Will see....

Steve when you get the compiled list, will you share it? I will gladly fill in, if i know what....

But i will be off for the next few days... Will have 2 granddaughters, they are both 4, one almost 5... Having sleepovers, and a Best Friend Cousin luncheon....
So i will be busy.... My first Granny Camp
Di - I have your form... and I will post a note here - and before I turn in tonight will post what's been submitted so far for eveyone to see on the website.

Marty - I sent an email to the RVM2RVM group - that sad to say - you form did not come through... I hate to ask you to try again - but that's the first option. Or - we can try another method if you think that's best... like give me call... Barb has my number...

So far I think 7 forms have come through - just got yours Steve - papawto5... Thanks!!

RVM2
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 09:47 PM   #13153

Fleetwood Owners Club
Steve I will try to get ours in soon but much like taking the SAT some study is required!

Actually I may call or text you Mon or Tue. Got to go to hospital Mon, friend having problems and not sure when I'll be loose to contact you.
Old 03-23-2014, 10:00 PM   #13154

Quote:

Di - I have your form... and I will post a note here - and before I turn in tonight will post what's been submitted so far for eveyone to see on the website.

Marty - I sent an email to the RVM2RVM group - that sad to say - you form did not come through... I hate to ask you to try again - but that's the first option. Or - we can try another method if you think that's best... like give me call... Barb has my number...

So far I think 7 forms have come through - just got yours Steve - papawto5... Thanks!!

RVM2
You have my form now, let me known if you need anything else.

Cheers !!!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 10:39 PM   #13155

Texas Boomers Club
Quote:

RVM2
Steve, I sure hate making this more difficult than it is. I hit the submit button for my form. Let me know if it DID NOT make it.
jnebowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 10:48 PM   #13156

Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss View Post
I have a friend who trains Tervs for agility in the St. Louis area. Lovely dogs! I look forward to meeting them too. Unfortunately, Gunny & Thor are not good with other dogs.
Don/Sandee,

Thank you for saying "lovely dogs". Ranger and Rex enjoy making new friends so I put your names on their dance cards.
jnebowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 11:21 PM   #13157

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:

RVM2
I'll do it again... twas my error not your fine site.
Old 03-23-2014, 11:27 PM   #13158

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I found out that it will not submit if you checked that you were attending but did not enter words in the box below it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 11:37 PM   #13159

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnebowman View Post
Steve, I sure hate making this more difficult than it is. I hit the submit button for my form. Let me know if it DID NOT make it.
I sent you an email indicating that I received your form and asked if we could put gravy on your fine biscuts.... Did you not receive the email?
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 11:40 PM   #13160

Quote:

I sent you an email indicating that I received your form and asked if we could put gravy on your fine biscuts.... Did you not receive the email?
Hey Steve !!

Did you receive my form ?

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote