Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-14-2014, 04:44 PM   #15751

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveldogs View Post
Hi All!

Barb and I have met...for reals!!

She arrived yesterday morning, and we hooked her up to my 30 AMP plug, and had a wonderful lunch at the Wildflower Bread Company.

Sena creeped out my dogs....was creeped out BY my dogs (Oh...well!), but generally enjoyed my paper, pens, doggy puzzles, the calls from my parrots and an orange from my tree.

Lily enjoyed running up and down my stairs, and pooping in my yard. She also helped protect my house with alarm barks...good girl, Lily!

This morning Sena helped Barb re-arrange the contents of her rig while we talked outside, and afterward had a much-needed bath in my kitchen sink. Boy...does she love those baths!!

Barb and Team left a few hours ago to visit Mike (Dunner) in Phoenix...I hope they have as nice a visit as we all did!!

(I'm trying to upload accompanying pics, but 1st time didn't go...so I deleted post...this is 2nd attempt...if it doesn't work...IDK what the problem is! I'm doing it the same way I did with my paintings last week!!)

Lol.... The men dont believe it, but us gurls.... We know the power of gab.... Oh but most of our talkers are men.....
Glad Barb is making the rounds fir us all...... Try try again..... My sweet baby would love your dogs...... She hasnt met one yet she doesnt love..... (Westie).....

Diane is retired and lazy........ So please excuse the fat lazy finger slides.....
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-14-2014, 04:55 PM   #15752

Winnebago Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Lol.... The men dont believe it, but us gurls.... We know the power of gab.... Oh but most of our talkers are men.....
Glad Barb is making the rounds fir us all...... Try try again..... My sweet baby would love your dogs...... She hasnt met one yet she doesnt love..... (Westie).....

Diane is retired and lazy........ So please excuse the fat lazy finger slides.....
LOL! She would have to win over Charlotte the Chihuahua, not scare the poop out of Binky the mini-shih-tzu, and convince Lilly the Regular Shih-Tzu that she's not trying to "sleep with her mommy."

That's all!!!

BTW, what's the easiest, non-failing way to upload pics?
traveldogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:01 PM   #15753

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Cindy in an effort to deter false reports of friendship, rainbow riding and mini-c's the Grand Poobah coined a phrase "it didn't happen if we don't see pictures!"

Glad y'all had a good mini-c!

Tim, I did not coin the phrase ( I think it was Steve, Grand Potentate, RVM2). But I have often said "Pics or it didnt happen".

How-some-ever, Cindy, pics or it didnt happen.

Dave and Nola - RVM1
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:02 PM   #15754

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Hi All!

Barb and I have met...for reals!!

She arrived yesterday morning, and we hooked her up to my 30 AMP plug, and had a wonderful lunch at the Wildflower Bread Company.

Sena creeped out my dogs....was creeped out BY my dogs (Oh...well!), but generally enjoyed my paper, pens, doggy puzzles, the calls from my parrots and an orange from my tree.

Lily enjoyed running up and down my stairs, and pooping in my yard. She also helped protect my house with alarm barks...good girl, Lily!

This morning Sena helped Barb re-arrange the contents of her rig while we talked outside, and afterward had a much-needed bath in my kitchen sink. Boy...does she love those baths!!

Barb and Team left a few hours ago to visit Mike (Dunner) in Phoenix...I hope they have as nice a visit as we all did!!

(I'm trying to upload accompanying pics, but 1st time didn't go...so I deleted post...this is 2nd attempt...if it doesn't work...IDK what the problem is! I'm doing it the same way I did with my paintings last week!!)

Well, now aint this what RVMdom is all about? Not quite fair that Barb has more fun than most STMs, or that Sena has more fun than sorority house ladies on any given weekend or holiday.

You have been properly entertained by the Parker Tribe. And you have each been a part of each others Journey. Now aint that totally peaches?

Dave and Nola - RVM1
Old 05-14-2014, 05:02 PM   #15755

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Too bad about the rain! Send it up our way; we need it.

How was Metropolis? Pics?

See you soon?

Cheers!
Sue
We decided to go to Metropolis tomorrow when the weather is better. Wish we could share some rain with you.
How is Martin's arm doing? Hope he is ready for batting practice
Cart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:07 PM   #15756

Winnebago Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Tim, I did not coin the phrase ( I think it was Steve, Grand Potentate, RVM2). But I have often said "Pics or it didnt happen".

How-some-ever, Cindy, pics or it didnt happen.

Dave and Nola - RVM1
WWEEEELLLL...no pics if I can't get them to upload!!!

Any suggestions?
Old 05-14-2014, 05:10 PM   #15757

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
WWEEEELLLL...no pics if I can't get them to upload!!!

Any suggestions?

I have no good clue for you. I use an iPhone.

This is my Grand Puppy, Biquit on Mothers Day. One click. Really wish I could help!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1400108968.523949.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	689.0 KB
ID:	62863

Dave and Nola - RVM1
Old 05-14-2014, 05:22 PM   #15758
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Gee thanks, Sarah! I think we've just been flamingoed!
That is the Texas Boomer's "pink chik'n". Their mascot is the pink flamingo.

Quote:
Apropos of next to nothing at all:

When we got back from the winter in FL, the stored car smelled like mouse nest. Rather barnyardy. Martin couldn't find the source, so finally took it in to the dealer. Here is what they found:
Attachment 62852

Wonder what that cost us in labor!

Cheers!
Sue
PS: There were both live and dead mice inside. They turned the live ones loose outdoors.
Uhhhh.... ewwwwww.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:25 PM   #15759
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Yeah Sarah! What a way to flock!
At the risk of being banned, I'll just stifle my response. I'm sure everyone can figure it out anyhow.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:27 PM   #15760
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
I resized the larger ones...if this doesn't work...I'll need advice as to why I could do it the other day, but not now.

P.S. I didn't resize anything the last time!

P.S.S. I don't know how to find "URLS" of my pics, soooo...
Are the pics stored on your phone?
Old 05-14-2014, 05:34 PM   #15761

Winnebago Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post
Are the pics stored on your phone?
Yes, I do.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:40 PM   #15762

Yee Haw

Repair shop called and told me our MH is ready to be picked up. Besides the rear cap problem they sealed some questionable spots on the roof while they we up there. They reattached the rubber seal around one of our basement compartment door.

We swallowed real hard and asked for a "damage report". The service writer said $490.00. We are thrilled. I was thinking that I was going to be happy with anything less than $1,000. Life is good on the rainbow.

This weekend Thurs - - Sun, DW and I are hosting DW's pinochle group. Eight coming in from Michigan and 5 from here in Indiana. All stay at my daughter's lake house and sleeping accommodations are not a problem. I'm the chef e.g. Biscuits and gravy, beef stroganoff, eggs, bacon, sausage patties, toast, chicken salad croissants, taco salad, fruit every morning, coffee, tea, V8, apple cinnamon muffins, blueberry muffins, etc.

Monday night - - DW and I are hosting the neighborhood euchre group. So far 24 are signed up. Gotta get more chairs and maybe one table. Menu: brats and hamburgers + pitch-in dishes from each neighbor. One neighbor asked if we're having a fish fry. LOL

Tuesday - - finally a chance to pick up the MH. Whew ! ! ! ! !

Mini-Cs are great. Cindy, Barb, Dunner send pictures please.

SIL's surgery on thumb is also Monday. Thanx everyone for your healing ohms. Keep 'em coming. Thanx

Steve (RVM5)
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:42 PM   #15763

Winnebago Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Yes, I do.
I went to the that phone pic, and "asked" it to upload to the irv2 app I have, and it said to "pick a forum." So I touch that, but then it says to "sign in," which I AM signed in, so I don't get it.

Now I uninstalled the app, and I'm going to re-install it, and see what happens.

The thing is...I uploaded pics a week ago by adding from my browser during when I made the post...and that went fine, so I don't know why that suddenly is not working now.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:45 PM   #15764
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
I went to the that phone pic, and "asked" it to upload to the irv2 app I have, and it said to "pick a forum." So I touch that, but then it says to "sign in," which I AM signed in, so I don't get it.

Now I uninstalled the app, and I'm going to re-install it, and see what happens.

The thing is...I uploaded pics a week ago by adding from my browser during when I made the post...and that went fine, so I don't know why that suddenly is not working now.
My phone is an iPhone, but here's how it works for me. From the app, click on "Reply" to create a post. On the reply screen, there's a small "mountain" icon. If I touch that, it takes me to my photos stored on my phone. I can select one and it appears in the post.