Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-19-2014, 07:42 PM   #16115

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW
Wait till he has to do an update on campground wifi.
1 H 10 minutes into it - 17% complete. This could take a while.... LOL.

Edit - Oh no - just realized - all along it said > 3 Hours.... Guess that's to be expected for Full Coverage of North America. - now 31% complete @ 9:23 pm Central Mutant Time.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-19-2014, 07:46 PM   #16116

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW
Nice new toys, Steve!!
Thanks Sarah - I got the stand too - should be here tomorrow. Also both covers - on stand full cover - and on table top grill only cover. Also the griddle. Man the grates weigh more than the grill Itself. It looks like it will put a char on a steak. We shall see. We shall see. Perhaps this weekend even...
Old 05-19-2014, 08:33 PM   #16117

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey Jim - been meaning to call and check on Ginny - bit saw a post her eye was doing better. She needs to wear goggles like I need to wear rib protectors.

Take care and let's have a little dinner when y'all get back.
Old 05-19-2014, 09:01 PM   #16118

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Hey Jim - been meaning to call and check on Ginny - bit saw a post her eye was doing better. She needs to wear goggles like I need to wear rib protectors.
Oh no! Don't do that. If you put on protection you'll think you're invincible and get yourself into even WORSE trouble. Better that you both just be cautious.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:07 PM   #16119

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky

Oh no! Don't do that. If you put on protection you'll think you're invincible and get yourself into even WORSE trouble. Better that you both just be cautious.
Perhaps both would be in order for a little while. Caution is good - but seat belts and air bags are too!
Old 05-19-2014, 09:20 PM   #16120

Fleetwood Owners Club
Steve we'll give you a little time to perfect your Weber 2000cooking before we head down for steaks!

The normal is already occurring, thus far 4 uninvited guest have announced they'll see us at the lake this week end. They didNt seem deterred that there was no extra bed our floor space for them. Last year ther was a total of 10 unexpected guest! At least the fishing has been good so they'll eat fish! Mary says we are hitting the road once we get back from the lake, we don't have the unexpected guest there!
Old 05-19-2014, 09:34 PM   #16121

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski
Steve we'll give you a little time to perfect your Weber 2000cooking before we head down for steaks!
Tim - still time to correct your choice of wrong word above - "for steaks" should be "with steaks" - and no need to wait. Come on down!! Might I suggest you use KSCrudes butcher shop.
They have great bacon wrapped filets!! LOL
Old 05-19-2014, 09:35 PM   #16122

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Oh yeah - the Weber Q2000 came in too!! Pretty nice! Will have to use my wireless Maverick thermometer I have for the smoke if cooking by time and temp - lid down. No thermometer on the lid.... The 2200 has one. No issue really. All bases covered when it comes to cooking with fire!

Attachment 63370

Hey Steve I have that same grill and I can attest that you will love it.
Old 05-19-2014, 09:43 PM   #16123

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb

Hey Steve I have that same grill and I can attest that you will love it.
Thanks Herb. Can't wait to give her a go. She's a goer eh. Ha! we will be playing the uniquely American game of pitting car dealers against each other on Memorial Day weekend. Should be fun. Gonna let the Honda CRV salesman go a few rounds with the GMC Terrain salesman. Should be fun - so wish is luck!
Old 05-19-2014, 09:44 PM   #16124

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oh one of my favorite games! Good luck.
Old 05-19-2014, 09:55 PM   #16125
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by timarti View Post
Missing one course - TOILET SEATS 101
Operation and management - why down is important
Tips for remembering - sharing strategies.
MEN: I'm going to relate a story my brother told me regarding I have two boys, and he has two girls for children. Every time he used the bathroom he would leave the toilet seat up and the girls plus his wife would get on him hollering, "Dad, put the seat down." So one day as he was standing there pondering, when he finished he put both the seat and the lid down. A few days later he was asked why he was putting both the seat and the lid down on the toilet.

He replied, "If I have to lift one, so do you!"

My brother is almost as smart as I am, but in this case I copy his words of wisdom any where I go.

Quote:
1 H 10 minutes into it - 17% complete. This could take a while.... LOL.

Edit - Oh no - just realized - all along it said > 3 Hours.... Guess that's to be expected for Full Coverage of North America. - now 31% complete @ 9:23 pm Central Mutant Time.
Ah, so well I remember when I was on DSL and trying to update the map on the TomTom. It was a 4 hour deal. The good thing was that if it was interrupted it would start over where it left off. now that I'm on cable the time is 30-40 minutes at the most.

herb, Earlene wants me to let you know that I still have curb appeal. (Wish I could make this font smaller)
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:58 PM   #16126

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
MEN: I'm going to relate a story my brother told me regarding I have two boys, and he has two girls for children. Every time he used the bathroom he would leave the toilet seat up and the girls plus his wife would get on him hollering, "Dad, put the seat down." So one day as he was standing there pondering, when he finished he put both the seat and the lid down. A few days later he was asked why he was putting both the seat and the lid down on the toilet.

He replied, "If I have to lift one, so do you!"

My brother is almost as smart as I am, but in this case I copy his words of wisdom any where I go.

Ah, so well I remember when I was on DSL and trying to update the map on the TomTom. It was a 4 hour deal. The good thing was that if it was interrupted it would start over where it left off. now that I'm on cable the time is 30-40 minutes at the most.

herb, Earlene wants me to let you know that I still have curb appeal. (Wish I could make this font smaller)

Rofl! I haven't forgotten your curb appeal.
Old 05-19-2014, 10:05 PM   #16127
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Well Herb, it relates to going to Golden Coral tonight, and that's all I'm going to say about it.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:14 PM   #16128

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M
Well Herb, it relates to going to Golden Coral tonight, and that's all I'm going to say about it.
So did ya let all the air outta another one or what? I may have DSL but - but have curb avoidance..... And that's all I'm gonna say about that.....