Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-13-2014, 05:20 PM   #17501

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Les - we're thinking of you and mom..
Ommm.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-13-2014, 05:29 PM   #17502

X2 Les.
I was proud to officiate at "Celebration of Life" events for my Dad in 2000 and my Mom in 2012. It is such a dignified and warm gathering of folks that appreciated the joy of it all.

Best wishes, pal
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 06:42 PM   #17503

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Number Ni-ane! I read your original post and thought of the irony with the messed up dates of knowledge about employment and, I immediately started identifying with your post. Then of course before I could reply, I got distracted, and now you are calling us all to task, and I for one feel purtty lousy. But hey with such a cool number, Number Ni-ane, how could you quit?
I make posts and nobody says anything, so does everyone. Things get missed when there are so many talking all the time. It was not an intentional slight.
Cheer up. The rainbow awaits.
Old 06-13-2014, 06:58 PM   #17504

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpatch View Post
Sorry for your loss SylviaCub. Losing someone close is a difficult thing to go through.

I am just about to attend a "Celebration of Life" tomorrow for my Mom who passed away last Saturday.
Thank you DP... I'm sorry for your loss as well.
Thanks to everyone else who responded too.

For the record... my youngest brother was 17 years older than me, Not really a baby bro... since I am the youngest of the all the siblines with 23 years difference between the eldest and me.

Anyway, thanks. Ya'll need a chat rather than a forum. (hosted is best)

For the person who asked what a 503 error was.... it's a server/database call error. Typically it's caused by too much traffic or connections to the database and your host chooses to throttle the connections.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:08 PM   #17505

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by SylviaCub View Post
For the person who asked what a 503 error was.... it's a server/database call error. Typically it's caused by too much traffic or connections to the database and your host chooses to throttle the connections.
Probably because of this thread.
Old 06-13-2014, 08:04 PM   #17506

Hello Sylviacub,

This is the first chance I've had to post since you have posted about your brother. I am so very sorry for your loss. But please understand that being 81 mutants strong some times a post can get lost. Sometimes when I check in I have 10 pages of catch up to read through, so please understand that those of us that know you will support you in all situations, you my dear are a mutant and to lose you would be a terrible loss so just understand that you are in our thought and prayers and that you are held in high regard.

Wishing you comfort and peace,

Jeff & Marcia
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:22 PM   #17507

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyH
Number Ni-ane! I read your original post and thought of the irony with the messed up dates of knowledge about employment and, I immediately started identifying with your post. Then of course before I could reply, I got distracted, and now you are calling us all to task, and I for one feel purtty lousy. But hey with such a cool number, Number Ni-ane, how could you quit?
I make posts and nobody says anything, so does everyone. Things get missed when there are so many talking all the time. It was not an intentional slight.
Cheer up. The rainbow awaits.
Judy Judy Judy he said in his best Cary Grant, peering from behind his Foster Grants
Number Ni-ane - I bur-eed Paaauuul....

Ya just never know what connections can be made here.....
-----------------
I think yer on to it - some days things get missed... But at the end of the day or rainbow or whatever - Ya know it's all about the love of RVing and not missing what our RVs don't have - and letting the Journey be the Destination.
We are just doing our best to make the world a little smaller and the chance of meeting an old friend on the road more likely. That's the spirit and the "ticket to ride."

So when something is missed or not picked up - as sometimes happens - I have come to find more than once that it was read and entered into the collective mutant conscience...
---------

Sylvia - I hope ya have a long run of sunshine and bright rainbows. I know a mutant - Dwayne - who could help y'all get the Cub rolling.... LOL.
Steve
Old 06-13-2014, 08:33 PM   #17508

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Zeus - good luck tomorrow.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:41 PM   #17509
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the anniversary wishes, everyone.

Sylvia--my condolences to you on the loss of your brother. Don't abandon the RVMs; most of us have had a few (or several) "unnoticed" posts. It's just the nature of a busy thread. I don't read or participate every day, so I miss a lot of stuff.
Old 06-14-2014, 01:38 AM   #17510

Mid Atlantic Campers
Forest River Owners Club
Coastal Campers
RVM#9 I haven't been on since Sunday when I last posted. I try to read every post, but was waiting til I got to the end to offer condolences on your loss. Losing a sibling is hard. Especially if you are close.

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 06-14-2014, 05:55 AM   #17511

Good morning everyone...... I slept through the honey moon, but saw some good photos..... Hope everyone has a great Monday.... Oh wait, its Saturday.... Well, that day too.....

Diane is the original SFM........... ( Sliding Finger Mutant, #64) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 06:47 AM   #17512

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
We survived the unlucky Friday the Thirteenth, with the full moon and the dreaded Solar Flares~~
Old 06-14-2014, 06:56 AM   #17513

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Many people have never given one Condolence at all.
Fulltime-Home is where we park it.
Davdeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:47 AM   #17514

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davdeb1
Many people have never given one Condolence at all.
Hey Dave... If we missed it we apologize - if we did not - how could it possibly hurt to say - I am sorry for any and all ill winds that befall my fellow mutants? I think Omms of healing and comfort are abundant in the RVMdom... But a special dose directed to those in need is always appropriate. And having a group like this to share with a blessing itself.
------------
Annie says tell Deb Hi! I know you prefer Az and S Texas is a long way from everywhere, but we would love to see ya down there this winter!