Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-22-2014, 10:06 PM   #17921
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveldogs View Post
Sarah....what is that flushy thing you got? What went wrong with it?
The "Dometic SeaLand VacuFlush" is the type of toilet we have in our Bounder. Apparently it has a harder time resetting the vacuum after a flush when at elevations over 8,000 ft.

Hope the cleanout solves your problem!! Have a safe trip home.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-22-2014, 10:07 PM   #17922
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginny47 View Post
Tim, I have had some health issues that have taken me awhile to get over and actually not completely over them. Still having some severe eye problems.
Feel better soon, Ginny.
Old 06-22-2014, 10:11 PM   #17923

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginny47 View Post
Tim, I have had some health issues that have taken me awhile to get over and actually not completely over them. Still having some severe eye problems.

I had to get a new phone, my phone was having issues and when I tried to have it fixed Sprint was so nice they wiped out quite a few of my phone contacts. Mary's one of them. She had sent me a text message several days ago but I couldn't answer it. Would you mind having her send me another one so I can get her number back.

Thanks.
Hi Ginny - sorry to hear you were having troubles with health and phone. I have been meaning to call y ' all but never seem to get there. With Annie gone I'm having to do all my own everything eek - and aside from not being good at such things - I'm out of practice. Can't rinse a glass in the sink without getting water on the floor for instance. Duh... and Doh...

Tell Jim I said hey! Let me know if you're coming into "town" maybe we can grab lunch or something...

Well - time to head into the final stretch of the day...

Steve -- Annie is Out of Town :-(
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:18 PM   #17924

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Sue - meant to say - really enjoyed your game of "I can guess what that is in 3 guesses!"
And it was a cool glider too. Can't believe ya didn't get a pic of someone enjoying it.

Enjoy!
Old 06-22-2014, 10:22 PM   #17925

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSCRUDE View Post
The DW is watching True Blood on the tube. I was just pondering, what states are the last three RVMs from? Or country? Is RVM #1 on vacation? He's been very quiet lately. Tim, did you make that long drive yet. Marty glad to see you are still alive. You had me worried. RVillage seem pretty cool with the map and all. Goodnite all, back to that four letter word in the am. But I do love my job. Guess I'm lucky in that respect! And Wayne we all still love you.
Don - Dave is at the home park and spoiling his kids and grands and Nola and himself. I hit him with a text now and then to make sure he didn't get lost somewhere. He seems fine but as we GC veterans know - he has issues - namely small furry critters stuffed under his kimono... can I get an OH Yeah....
RVM2
Old 06-22-2014, 10:54 PM   #17926

Winnebago Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Thanks Sarah.

Sometimes the newfangled things make more trouble for us!
traveldogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:01 PM   #17927

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Thanks Sarah.

And then again - when they work they're down right nifty. Sure have enjoyed your adventures with dad. Did ya get any pics of the bands / etc.

Very glad ya gave us the second chance and that our mascot and goodwill Ambassador Barb convinced you we aren't half bad.
And I'm pretty sure you're on the map now too - and I know several mutants that journey your way with regularity (prunes required for some I'm sure eek ) but don't be surprised when air horns blow in your neighborhood!
Old 06-22-2014, 11:11 PM   #17928

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Sue - meant to say - really enjoyed your game of "I can guess what that is in 3 guesses!"
And it was a cool glider too. Can't believe ya didn't get a pic of someone enjoying it.

Enjoy!

Never saw anybody on it but me. Gorgeous weather, too.
Old 06-22-2014, 11:14 PM   #17929

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Don - Dave is at the home park and spoiling his kids and grands and Nola and himself. I hit him with a text now and then to make sure he didn't get lost somewhere. He seems fine but as we GC veterans know - he has issues - namely small furry critters stuffed under his kimono... can I get an OH Yeah....
RVM2

OH YEAH!! Poor man! Is there a cure?
Old 06-22-2014, 11:38 PM   #17930
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Thanks Sarah.

Girl, you are so right. Hope all goes well on your trip home.
Old 06-23-2014, 12:01 AM   #17931

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Good evening Muteys! It was a simply marvelous day here. Lily and I went kayaking on the Columbia this morning. I paddled further down river than I've ever been. It is SO beautiful. Two huge cargo ships passed by and we rode roller coaster waves courtesy of their wake. I can proudly claim that neither of us got wet, but oh was I tired when I got back on land. I forgot to check the tide chart and was paddling against the current and an outgoing tide. I'll not make that mistake again.

Night Y'all. Sleep well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:36 AM   #17932

Many thanx - and I hereby acknowledge that the Journey IS the Destination! Whew! What a tough initiation . . .
Kallencbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:44 AM   #17933

Good morning everyone..... Pup up at 5:45... But she is sleeps all night, Guess it could be worse.

Dave checks in on Facebook a lot....
Cindy be careful on the road
Barb give us another river photo
Ginny continue to recover.
Oh Don, sorry you gotta work..... LV house looking good.
Steve, missing Annie makes you appreciate her more? Nah, i think you already do..

We are heading out in 7 days for trip to Larrys family, will catch up with Dave and maybe Wayne while in the area...

Wakey up.

Diane is the original SFM........... ( Sliding Finger Mutant, #64) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:04 AM   #17934

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallencbt View Post
Many thanx - and I hereby acknowledge that the Journey IS the Destination! Whew! What a tough initiation . . .
AYE Matey but we forgots to tells ya about having to supply the bilge water when ever you have your first encounter with an RVM.

Welcome!
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote