Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-24-2015, 11:01 PM   #30227
MPH

Thanks, Martha. It's great to be back. Hope y'all are doing well.
MPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-24-2015, 11:04 PM   #30228

Vintage RV Owners Club
Other than sitting here looking at poor ol Honey out in the cold and wishing we were someplace in the warm enjoying her... yes, all is good in my little world!
Old 01-24-2015, 11:53 PM   #30229

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
MPH where you been girl?

The old place is still the same

same weird people having a hoot.

Nice to see you back and in he fold.

Wow twenty lookin see-ers.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 12:31 AM   #30230
MPH

Hey, Possum. Been outta pocket, so to speak. Left the 'puter in NM at our vacation home couple of months ago and only just went back out last week and got it. Been healing from knee surgery #2.

Y'all gonna be at CL in April? I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of RVMs out there!
Old 01-25-2015, 12:34 AM   #30231
MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Other than sitting here looking at poor ol Honey out in the cold and wishing we were someplace in the warm enjoying her... yes, all is good in my little world!
Glad to hear you're doing good, Marty! See you at Catherine's Landing?
Old 01-25-2015, 01:08 AM   #30232

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Hey, Possum. Been outta pocket, so to speak. Left the 'puter in NM at our vacation home couple of months ago and only just went back out last week and got it. Been healing from knee surgery #2.
Ouch sounds a pain, the knee surgery that is. Nice to have a summer home though.
Quote:

Y'all gonna be at CL in April? I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of RVMs out there!
Its on our wish list but my wife is tied up in a Will from Hell group as the executrix. If its over and out of the legal system in time we will try to get there.
Old 01-25-2015, 05:09 AM   #30233

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Wayne,

My employer would disagree with you on no excuse. Still need to get that MH checked out in SA and still keep looking for something closer. My vacation time is May 25 for a week (our anniversary) and that is when I will be picking it up if this goes through. Was noticing a discrepancy in the pics that are posted on it so definitely want it checked out before purchase cause to tell you the truth I could write the check today that is how much I want this one.

Know enough though to temper that want with don't purchase sight unseen. If it is meant to be, I will get this one and if not, it won't happen.

Moonbeam / Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:22 AM   #30234

Quote:
Hello all you STMs! After a couple of months away from the Mutant Family, I'm reconnecting. Finally. I'd left my laptop at our vacation home in New Mexico in November and was only able to get back out there this month to retrieve it. (Had a second knee surgery in December and couldn't travel for over a month.)

Rather than go back through 3 or 4 hundred pages to catch up on everyone, I'll just try and keep up now. Although "keeping up" is a challenge! This bunch can post more conversation in one day than a good speed-reader could keep up with!

We're doing fine. My knee is still gimpy and will probably never be the same. But other than that and gaining about a million pounds through all this time on my butt in the lounge chair recovering from 1 shoulder and 2 knee surgeries, I'm good. Kate's good. She retires in December this year. YAY!!!

We're loving our MH. Have taken her out about 3 times now. Gonna have a couple of cosmetic things done to her before we take off full time next year. It sure is a lot simpler to drive and maneuver a 38' coach than I thought it would be. And set-up at a campground is a piece of cake compared to the travel trailers we used to have. I'm glad I listened to you guys and got the Class A!

Hope everyone is doing well. I am so-o-o-o behind on what's been happening with folks.

I see there are some new Mutants in the group, so "Welcome aboard!"

Mel

Welcome back, Mel and Kate, been missing you..... Continue to heal......

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:56 AM   #30235
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
First, nice to have you back Mel. Glad the MH is working out for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Ouch sounds a pain, the knee surgery that is. Nice to have a summer home though. Its on our wish list but my wife is tied up in a Will from Hell group as the executrix. If its over and out of the legal system in time we will try to get there.
And I give you the same as I gave Lynne. Excuses, excuses, excuses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamisl View Post
Wayne,

My employer would disagree with you on no excuse. Still need to get that MH checked out in SA and still keep looking for something closer. My vacation time is May 25 for a week (our anniversary) and that is when I will be picking it up if this goes through. Was noticing a discrepancy in the pics that are posted on it so definitely want it checked out before purchase cause to tell you the truth I could write the check today that is how much I want this one.

Know enough though to temper that want with don't purchase sight unseen. If it is meant to be, I will get this one and if not, it won't happen.

Moonbeam / Lynne
Mel, see what you started! Hee hee. If it is still there when we go to SA I'll check on it. PM me the url of the MH. I'd like to see the pictures, or email to me.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:59 AM   #30236
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I just wanted to say that this new iMac 27 has wings and fly's through the internet.

Of course, it helps when my download speed is 58.44 Mbps and the upload speed is 6.21 Mbps. Wish I could take those speeds with me in the MH.

Okay, ready for the comments.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:12 AM   #30237

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hi Mel! Hi Kate! Great to have you back.

If you leave now you can be here in time for dinner. Annie and I will ketch ya up on the goings and comings in the RVMdom. Expected to make it into the 70's every day thru Thursday with no rain in forecast till late Thursday night. The grill is ready and waiting. May even give the smoker a workout this week. Who knows what delights the rainbow holds.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 09:02 AM   #30238

Peekaboo!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1422201363.647618.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	84221

ChocoMoose says hi from the garden. Tea first, then tomatoes, eggplant, & basil this end.

Welcome back, Mel, and ommmms for continued healing and lessening pain. Brave woman!

And welcome to the latest RVMs to the bestest twisted buncha mutants ever. Hope to see some of you at the 1.2Redux at Catherine's Landing.

Cheers!
Old 01-25-2015, 09:20 AM   #30239
MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Ouch sounds a pain, the knee surgery that is. Nice to have a summer home though. Its on our wish list but my wife is tied up in a Will from Hell group as the executrix. If its over and out of the legal system in time we will try to get there.
That's quite a distance for y'all to come. Kate & I will be in Montana sometime in June of 2016 and are trying to decide if we want to make a run up to BC. I've been there, but Kate hasn't. It's such a beautiful province, I'd like for her to see some of it. Maybe there'd be a GC somewhere in western Canada that we could hook up with!
Old 01-25-2015, 09:31 AM   #30240

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
That's quite a distance for y'all to come. Kate & I will be in Montana sometime in June of 2016 and are trying to decide if we want to make a run up to BC. I've been there, but Kate hasn't. It's such a beautiful province, I'd like for her to see some of it. Maybe there'd be a GC somewhere in western Canada that we could hook up with!
In 2016 the family gathering will be in Clearwater BC and we will be off the Island so either before after or during the festivities would be great. Looking forward to that possibility.