Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-30-2015, 05:37 PM   #30661

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
And here I thought we wuz friends.

Cheer up, neighbor. Here's a tissue....

(The pot, of course, was callin the kettle black!)
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-30-2015, 05:51 PM   #30662

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
I'm behind on posts again. Will catch up in a minute, but read this post, Steve, and just wanted to let you know that Kate & I are going to try and be in Arizona by the end of February next year. That is, if all goes well and I can get my behind in gear and movin' on all the many things we need to get done before moving into "Bow" full time. Don't know if our arrival in AZ will be in time to hook up with the GC there, but just maybe ....

Yes, Muties, we've named our Rainbow Rider. It's "Bow" which is short for "Rainbow." We also have a name for our future toad - which we'll purchase around September or October. Toad's name will be "Arrow." So, we'll be full-timing with "Bow and Arrow." Ya gotta love it.

Now, on to catching up on the past couple of days posts.

I'm doing ketchup too. So glad you have proper names ... Love em!

We are planning to head west next season, too, but haven't finalized anything yet. Tired of FL bugs after 4 years here. The natural flora & fauna in this state, I'm told, either stings, sticks, or stinks. True dat! (Perhaps with the exception of manatees.)

AZ and a GC II will definitely be in our planning. No question. 😎😎😎
Old 01-30-2015, 05:57 PM   #30663

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
I'm doing ketchup too. So glad you have proper names ... Love em!

We are planning to head west next season, too, but haven't finalized anything yet. Tired of FL bugs after 4 years here. The natural flora & fauna in this state, I'm told, either stings, sticks, or stinks. True dat! (Perhaps with the exception of manatees.)

AZ and a GC II will definitely be in our planning. No question. 😎😎😎
Best thing I've heard all day!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 06:02 PM   #30664

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Cheer up, neighbor. Here's a tissue....

(The pot, of course, was callin the kettle black!)
A?

As in one?

As in single little piece of this paper?

Lookit beautiful have you seen the size of my shnoze, it makes Jamie Farr's look normal and acceptable.

Love you but I think you need glasses or at least stronger ones.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 06:05 PM   #30665

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
A?

As in one?

Lookit beautiful have you seen the size of my shnoze, it makes Jamie Farr's look normal and acceptable.

Love you but i think you need glasses or at least stronger ones.
Your shnoze was about the same proportion and dimension of your previous avatar... which is why I thought it perfect... lol...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1422666285489.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	84716  
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 06:13 PM   #30666

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowdedCampr View Post
I haven't been on in AGES but what a great time to get back in. You mention boys burping, but we were at Lake Dawgs yesterday for lunch and my 3-year-old son said "don't burp under the table or the booby monster will come out..." Before I could clarify he must have meant the boogy monster (although he goes by Bloody Bones in our house) my husband, of 37 years of age, let forth a belch that could have teared your eyes from across the street. And then he grinned at me - hopeful the booby monster really would show up....

Anyway- I suppose burping could do a lot of things! It however, isn't curing this grumpadump feeling I've had for days now! I can't figure out why it's there. We are full timing in the Arab again, our house is being packed today to move to Arizona, adventure is on the horizon and my St Johns Wort isn't doing a darn thing... Anyone have a suggestion on getting back to that rainbow??!!? I miss it-

Becky

Aka Crowded Camper Mom

RV Mutant too

Www.CrowdedCamper.com

Www.facebook.com/CrowdedCamper

Oh Becky, the cure is here! (In case no one else has already told you that!) Your stories are wonderful, and so are the crazy things we hear from the other STMs.

Seriously, the Glums will hit from time to time. Usually they pass as quietly as they sneak in. I hope yours does, and am sending you bona fide mutant Omms to that effect. Let us know when they've done their job!
Old 01-30-2015, 06:20 PM   #30667

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
And i just took this little photo from Facebook to post here, but got distracted.......
Welcome back Becky..... Perhaps you can join us in Utah in September, or August.. Lol.... Date not set.... Place not set... TBD

Attachment 84674

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!

I pre-ordered my copy the last time it was mentioned. Looking forward to it!
Old 01-30-2015, 07:02 PM   #30668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
Steve & Annie. Just crossed into the sunshine state. ETA to CG is between 4 and 5 o'clock. Our site is open so we will get MH out of storage and set it up. Thanks for thinking about us.

Geez! Bokobird is about to leave us for the frozen north and here come Papaw Steve & Mary Ann! I've been lousy about following up on mini-cs lately, so have missed out on seeing Bokobird. 😥 Not to mention 'yaking with Barb.

Because I tend to get sleepy behind the wheel, I hardly trust myself to attempt long distances, and Martin comes south mostly to hibernate. Long drives just don't appeal to him in the winter. (Cue sympathetic music &#128537

Anybody closer to our pharr, pharr south FL location in Naples? (Yet another reason to go west next season!)
Old 01-30-2015, 07:19 PM   #30669

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
So whats on the grill this afternoon? Gorgonzola, chopped jalapeno and onion ground turkey stuffed pobalono peppers. Peppered bacon wrapped of course.

Sounds good to me, but they might be a hard sell 'round here. Hot peppers on the bush & in the fridge, Poblanos still in flower. Peppered bacon in fridge. Other stuff(ings) in a store near ... by. I'm impatient for those Poblanos! Even if I'm the only one eating them.

Got a coupla Brie to bake. Chile jelly for one topper, pecans & brown sugar for another. Very mutated.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:27 PM   #30670

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Your shnoze was about the same proportion and dimension of your previous avatar... which is why I thought it perfect... lol...
It is perfect, perfectly big.

I may got back to Al but not for a while.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:27 PM   #30671

Quote:
A?

As in one?

Love you but I think you need glasses or at least stronger ones.

Six eyes? Since when is 4-eyes not enuff??

Man-sized tissue, BTW, like they provide in the shrink's office. Now which part of that sentence is best for ya? 😜
Old 01-30-2015, 07:30 PM   #30672

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Six eyes? Since when is 4-eyes not enuff??

Man-sized tissue, BTW, like they provide in the shrink's office. Now which part of that sentence is best for ya? 😜
With horseradish any length is good. Four eyes is great but my wife uses trifocals does that get her a six eyes designator??
Old 01-30-2015, 07:55 PM   #30673

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
I guess we're settling in on full time with an absorption refrigerator. 2 months in row - 1st of the month - defrost and raid the freezer for grillmutation and fill the ice chests with things requiring cold and head to the store.

When we return I get the Simple Green and a sponge out and wash the fridge bins, ice bucket and door trays with the hose and dry em off. It's about time to fire it up and let it cool down. In the meantime we've had some of sushi rolls we picked up at the market. They were giving away free samples. Had to try it which, as they had expected, lead to buying it. It was very good. And BTW - life is graIt needs room nd on the rainbow.
Steve, humidity and volume affect the build up of frost. In ohio, the fridge frost up a lot faster then AZ. The fins haven't frosted up, and weve been here since Oct.
Also, I now know I can't fill up this fridge like the one at the S&B. It needs room to circulate air. I'm going to buy an battery operated fan for the inside.
Fulltime-Home is where we park it.
Davdeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:09 PM   #30674

Quote:
Sounds good to me, but they might be a hard sell 'round here. Hot peppers on the bush & in the fridge, Poblanos still in flower. Peppered bacon in fridge. Other stuff(ings) in a store near ... by. I'm impatient for those Poblanos! Even if I'm the only one eating them.

Got a coupla Brie to bake. Chile jelly for one topper, pecans & brown sugar for another. Very mutated.

Sue, you are killing me, one entree at a time. Virtual aroma is a good thing

RVM1
AKA: Captain Forehead
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote