Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-13-2015, 05:15 AM   #35239

Ok that is an easy fix if someone is willing to do it and I'm sure there is. That is not stock piping parts at home Depot so even cheaper. If someone says yes just go to cg and they can call me and I'll walk them or you through it. It will cost about 10 buck to fix. In parts. Don't worry just head out they will help.

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-13-2015, 05:17 AM   #35240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Dwayne, believe it or not nobody on Vancouver Island has the Tee you told me about. I called my step son (plumber) and he says he has one of the original Tees that is in Gracie and will be here to fix it ASAP. Strange thing is I forgot I have a plumber in the family.
Thanks for the advice.
Lol

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:58 AM   #35241

American Coach Owners Club
R U an RV Mutant

Good morning all......

Wondering if Tim has filed the paper work allowing all us mutants into Arkansas?

Barb we are on site 16... we have our Shebia with us. She is a sweet heart but I recall big black dogs are not a favorite of Sena.
rezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 06:03 AM   #35242

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezman View Post
Good morning all......

Wondering if Tim has filed the paper work allowing all us mutants into Arkansas?

Barb we are on site 16... we have our Shebia with us. She is a sweet heart but I recall big black dogs are not a favorite of Sena.
We are in 13 and why am I awake...
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 06:26 AM   #35243

American Coach Owners Club
R U an RV Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
We are in 13 and why am I awake...
I see naps in our future....
rezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 06:33 AM   #35244

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfi4 View Post
MPH - Thoughts on plumbing problems...

Kitchen Sink Drain: It appears that your slide is not extended - Would explain the stiffness of the flexible pipe - You can see where it originally rubbed against the back of the drawer framing (above Darker Spots on the light colored wood) - The white pipe / black elbow where the separation occurred should be in a more horizontal position - Explains the 'twist' in the undersink trap - As said before, the crew @ CL should be capable enough to perform all necessary repairs (With adequate refreshments....!!!!)
-- I do recommend to have them provide additional support to the white pipe / black elbow if possible....

Toilet Sprayer: If you can't manage to seal off / replace the broken sprayer, you may be able to turn off the water supply to the toilet via a valve in the Wet Bay - That way you may still be able to use water for the shower and sinks while traveling to the Festivities - Toilet flushing can be done using a gallon milk jug

Sorry I won't be at CL to meet you both - DD is a senior in High School this year which means I may be able to sneak away from w%&k next year for the 3rd Edition!!!!

Until next time....

Always Lurking!!!!

Well look what the cat dragged in!
Howdy, RVM44.
Looks like good weather for you in NY!
Happy trails
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 06:38 AM   #35245

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Well there ya have it. It's raining fish here in Mount Pleasant. I got the slinky drained and the vales shut and then the bottom fell out of the sky. I thought I'd make it but nope... so we are squaring away inside and waiting for a break in the action..
Old 04-13-2015, 06:41 AM   #35246

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezman View Post
Good morning all......

Paperwork filed, only one restriction! Like before you enter the public pool you are to shower so I arranged rain all this week! No problem we hav pavillion!
Old 04-13-2015, 06:43 AM   #35247
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Evenin Muteys!

Sorry for my absence from at least checking in but it's been a rough week around this part of the rainbow. After we left GD's ball tourney two weeks ago my left leg started hurting so bad I could'nt hardly walk on it. I didn't know what to think since I had not twisted or hit it on anything. After three days of throbbing pain I went to see my doc who immediately sent me over for a Doppler scan. Wouldn't ya know it....a dang bloodclot in my leg of apparently sizable portion. Fortunately it was sub cutaneous rather than deep vein which means it has very little danger of getting to my heart or lungs. It was however pretty painful because it ran on the inside of my leg from the groin to the ankle and was quite swollen. I've been on two shots per day in my stomach and now on blood thinners and the pressure has lessened greatly to the point I can walk on it again without a limp. I've got to get up and movin so my partner can keep his date to have a jumper cable put on his heart next week.

I will really miss seeing all of you at the Redux this year. I know your going to have a great time and I sure wish we could be with you. Mel tough it out till ya get Bow to CL and the guys will fix her right up for ya. Ifin I were there I would be right in the middle of that but trust Larry, he can get ya fixed right up. Just ask Di to show you what he did to the inside of their rainbow rider....he does great work! Wayne does Citrus have pontoon floats under her belly? Judging from those pics you may have to float her out! Hope you got the jack problem resolved.

You all be safe out there and keep postin pics so usins can keep up with youins.

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
Herb, so very sorry to hear about the clots. In the meantime drink more smoothies to keep the thinning process going.

Miss yous bubba.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Dang Herb....... If you have to have a clot, at least that was better choice.... Larry said he is still one up, 15 years ago stripped veins from BOTH legs for bypass.... And he takes 4 insulin shots each day in stomach.... But yes, he does really nice work....
Ohmms....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Larry is just a plain ol' piece of..... ART.

=======================

Texas City made the news last evening. We had 3 inches of rain per hour. The streets can fill up pretty fast. We had to drive home from the restaurant in curb deep water. Glad the TOAD has 22 inch tires.

The city has several Archimedes principle pumps around the city and typically they will keep the streets dried. There are a few factors involved and one is being able to close the flood gate to Moses Lake where the water is pumped into. If the high tide is in (Moses is brackish) the water cannot be pumped in unless the tide is out and the gate closed. Once that happens, poof, water gone from streets. My son and DIL are staying while we are gone. Son went to bed with water still up to curb and 10 minutes later DIL got him up to show him all the water was gone. They had never seen that happen in the neighborhood before.

We are expecting 50% chance today with Houston having 80% and we have to drive through Houston.

If'n the creek don't rise, we'll be heading out today.

See ya'll soon.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 06:48 AM   #35248

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Be safe Wayne - you carry precious mutant cargo. Oh, and your roundness too.
Old 04-13-2015, 07:04 AM   #35249

Fleetwood Owners Club
Steve you moving in today? 80% chance of rain today, nothing severe, but wet!
Old 04-13-2015, 07:11 AM   #35250

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Hey Barb when you get there you can take my space #18 cause I haven't called to cancel yet. (Note to self) Call CL tomorrow.
Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
Thanks Herb, but I reserved space 10 months ago.

Now why did it take you 3 days of throbbing pain before you went to see about it? I bet Barb was telling you to go, but you wouldn't listen. Pain is your body telling you something is wrong. I knew it was a blood clot before you finished saying it. Next time don't wait, PLEASE! Like vintage cars our vintage bodies need a bit more tinkering now. We want you hail and hearty for a long, long time, brother.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:14 AM   #35251

Fleetwood Owners Club
Barb, did you get my e-mail about Birmingham?
Old 04-13-2015, 07:26 AM   #35252

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Sena's boyfriend?!!!
Maybe -- it depends on what he intends to do with that wrench. I was nanny to a male capuchin named Winston for 10 years. He LOVED tools and would steal them every chance he got.

Winston and Sena were great buddies and would spend hours grooming. But if there was ever a squabble, Sena always emerged the victor even though she was half his size. He was the only creature she ever drew blood on. He must have called her a really horrible name. Ten minutes later it was all forgotten and they were back to playing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote