Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-15-2015, 09:35 PM   #35421
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Okay, a synopsis of my shenanigans.

Everything was my idea. Earlene had nothing to do with it other than to take me shopping. The Tutu was an adult TuTu and no I did not have to modify it to fit. The unicorn horn consisted of a "My Little Pony" headband. I constructed the horn first with stock cardboard print paper and then a felt wrap topped of with a rainbow braid. All of it was super glued. It worked out well. The T-Shirt was just a standard white T-shirt and I made a transparency iron-on from the picture post on on this thread identifying where rainbows come from.

Oh! on edit: I had a "fart machine" on the back of my belt, so I asked each one I went to if they wanted a rainbow. In good Mutant form i'd push the button and a fart was produced. I mean, after all, I was performing as a Mutant Unicorn.

I had one beer much earlier in the day but I did this sober.

Below is a re-post of Steve's picture, just lightened up a little.

Oh, and Earlene hates it when long socks are worn with shorts so I did it on purpose. Hee hee.

Good piceture Steve, thanks. I'm sure my grand-kids are going to love it. Martin said that he already submitted it to the servers "across the pond."
Attached Images

It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-15-2015, 09:42 PM   #35422

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post

Everything was my idea. Earlene had nothing to do with it other than to take me shopping. The Tutu was an adult TuTu and no I did not have to modify it to fit. The unicorn horn consisted of a "My Little Pony" headband. I constructed the horn first with stock cardboard print paper and then a felt wrap topped of with a rainbow braid. All of it was super glued. It worked out well. The T-Shirt was just a standard white T-shirt and I made a transparency iron-on from the picture post on on this thread identifying where rainbows come from.

Oh, and Earlene hates it when long socks are worn with shorts so I did it on purpose. Hee hee.

Good piceture Steve, thanks. I'm sure my grand-kids are going to love it. Martin said that he already submitted it to the servers "across the pond."
Love ya bro.
The RVMdom is a better place because of you and the ever pleasant and beautiful Earlene.
It was a most excellent wine and cheese party.

I am so happy that Sarah and Ray, Ed and Jackie, and Larry and Cheryl made it. And two more newbies tomorrow.

We are truly off to a most excellent start.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 09:47 PM   #35423
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
The tomorrow arrivals will just have to live by tonight's photos. I'm not dressing up again. Hee hee.

I had a lot of fun doing that.

Next year is Tim's turn. Bring it on Tim! Bring it on.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 09:59 PM   #35424

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
The tomorrow arrivals will just have to live by tonight's photos. I'm not dressing up again. Hee hee.

I had a lot of fun doing that.

Next year is Tim's turn. Bring it on Tim! Bring it on.
Wayne - it is imperative that you appear at least once more. The T-shirt didn't get enough attention... and it was priceless.
Attached Images

Old 04-15-2015, 11:00 PM   #35425

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:

Oh! on edit: I had a "fart machine" on the back of my belt, so I asked each one I went to if they wanted a rainbow. In good Mutant form i'd push the button and a fart was produced. I mean, after all, I was performing as a Mutant Unicorn.

OMG!!! Wayne I can't believe I am missing that. Geesh I miss all of you so dang much. This is killin me having to miss the Redux but keep the pics coming cause Barb and I are definitely there in spirit.

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 04-15-2015, 11:10 PM   #35426

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
OMG!!! Wayne I can't believe I am missing that. Geesh I miss all of you so dang much. This is killin me having to miss the Redux but keep the pics coming cause Barb and I are definitely there in spirit.

Hey bud! Hope you and the BIL are on the mend. We miss ya. And I'm not sure Tim can fill in for Jeffs land surfing on his own. We need ya here as a back up...
Old 04-15-2015, 11:15 PM   #35427

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Hey bud! Hope you and the BIL are on the mend. We miss ya. And I'm not sure Tim can fill in for Jeffs land surfing on his own. We need ya here as a back up...

Thanks Steve. I'm on the mend and my limp is almost gone. Three more days on the shots and I'm done. BIL checked in the horsepistol today for procedure. He is doing fine. Thanks for asking. You guys have a blast and give Annie our love.

Old 04-15-2015, 11:28 PM   #35428

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
[QUOTE=flaggship1;2513812]As RVM1 has shown - GC1.2 is off to rip roaring start. The pavilion here at Catherine's Landing is awesome.

RVM1 was having a grand time capturing the moments - and the mutants were in their element.

And those who passed up a Yurt or cottage missed out on this...[/
QUOTE]

Those are scary mutants!!! I'm turning around!!!

Jk

Less than 7 hours to go!
bokobird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 05:11 AM   #35429

Fleetwood Owners Club
Wine and cheese social- check!

Next up, call to order and down to business "The Grand Opening of the Kamona"
Old 04-16-2015, 05:41 AM   #35430

Be scared very scared

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 06:09 AM   #35431

Again it looks like we missed a grand time. Last year due to weather related issues, this year Doctors appnts. Next year, we're going to have to make it work somehow. Have fun all.
Mike_Harriet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 06:15 AM   #35432

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Harriet View Post
Again it looks like we missed a grand time. Last year due to weather related issues, this year Doctors appnts. Next year, we're going to have to make it work somehow. Have fun all.
Go to Utah in august

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 06:42 AM   #35433

Man, it looks like we're missing out big time.

Enjoy everybody.
RVM #104
Dasmoeturhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 07:17 AM   #35434

Hey Jammer,

You definitely are missing something spectacular, I for one will be attending the gathering at Bryce, for all you Mutants that have yet to be at a Curiosity, large or small you are missing an excellent opportunity to meet like minded people that share your sense of adventure. Don't miss out on so much fun.

If Tim Land Surfs make sure there are plenty of Life Guards and floatation devices !!!

Cheers !!!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote