Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-26-2015, 07:54 PM   #39649

Hey WeBe, you arrived at a quiet moment here on the rainbow. Let me welcome you as you have posted an application. I assume that you do have a floor in the RV of a sort not fancy, but adequate. The other stuff mentioned as not having, nor required sounds familiar. Some mutants (not mentioning names) actually own rope lights, and have the temerity to shamelessly flaunt them ... outside in plain sight, no less!!

Sometime in the near future, an official from somewhere in the clouds will swoop down to anoint you with a member number.
Moonrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-26-2015, 08:02 PM   #39650

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBRVing View Post
Howdy all,

Well, let's see, don't have or need:

Washer / Dryer
Dishwasher
Granite counters
Tile floor
Wood floor
Fancy dancy lighting
Ceiling fans
Etc.

Do have a loving co-pilot (wife) that enjoys traveling in our coach (when we have the chance) which is nothing fancy. But, it gets us where we want to go. We get there when we get there.....
Wifey also enjoys laughing at me every chance she gets (due to my, let's say, goofs).

Keep the rubber side down and happy travels!

Well, i do declare.... (Southern drawl).... I think you said what you needed, for becoming a Mutant....... "We get there when we get there" does it for me... But either #1 or #2 gets to make it real official, but they are off being full timers.... Number 119 will be your number... And welcome ya'll.....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 09:12 PM   #39651

Guess they really are busy.... Oh well, tomorrow is another day... Night all...

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 09:12 PM   #39652

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Howdy all,

Well, let's see, don't have or need:

Washer / Dryer
Dishwasher
Granite counters
Tile floor
Wood floor
Fancy dancy lighting
Ceiling fans
Etc.

Do have a loving co-pilot (wife) that enjoys traveling in our coach (when we have the chance) which is nothing fancy. But, it gets us where we want to go. We get there when we get there.....
Wifey also enjoys laughing at me every chance she gets (due to my, let's say, goofs).

Keep the rubber side down and happy travels!
Hello WeBe.... you are 1 step away from riding the rainbow as RVM119.
Ad the final step - declare before the RVMdom that the Journey is the Destination. That will forever seal the deal.

We're looking forward to fully welcoming you into the fun!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 10:13 PM   #39653

Thanks, Geo. Yes, the heat is gruesome here. Just came in from walking the dog and all I can manage is one small block and we have to come back in. And this is at midnight. There's no way I could possibly walk her during the day for my sake as well as hers.

I'm dreaming of the day I can crank up and leave here for the very last time.
GA Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 11:03 PM   #39654
MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
I want to wish all of our same sex mutant couples a very happy, albeit long overdue day. My dearly departed aunt Bonita (Bonita Bounders namesake), Annie and I celebrate with you today.
So sweet of y'all to send good wishes. Thank you.
Know you miss your Aunt Bonita still. Wish we could've known her.

M
MPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 11:15 PM   #39655

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Fun Day today - But it had a major downside. We left early this morning for some geocaching leaving our air conditioner going. Needless to say, this is the first time we have needed to use it in our new TT. We are in Pasco WA which is in the desert. It is in the 100's here. When we got back after lunch, it was 99 inside our camper. The air was not even coming out of the vents. Luckily, we are parked a block from the dealer where we got it so we called and they sent out a repairman. When the guy took off the cover, a lose wire plopped down which should have been connected. It tells the unit to shut down when too much ice builds up. So we had to suffer awhile for the ice bridge to melt before we could plug the wire back in and cool off the trailer. We were gone most of the night for a geocaching event, so we are just now trying to cool down the trailer. I have a feeling it will be a long night. Maybe when I wake, I will be skinnier from being in a sauna all night? It is now 98 inside!

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 11:15 PM   #39656

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Wow the USA is making progress. It bodes well for those who have been ostracized through no fault of their own. This accepting august group is fun to be a part of and the family style love and outpourings make me glad I was accepted into the fold. So happy for so many friends who now are accepted officially.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 11:18 PM   #39657

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikorge View Post
Diwizi,
Here is a little info, DW Jan retired a few years ago and I still have 7 years 2 months to go (8/31/2022) . We started renting RVs when our kids were single digits (now girl 25, boy 21). With renting, we sure have a few mystery stories to tell about our rental units! We are so overjoyed to have our own RV now . BTW, I work a 9/80 format which means I get every other Friday off. If I can string a few PTO days together with an off Friday we can 'get out of town' for a while to escape the rat race here in southern ca. We are going to go south to Carlsbad, CA State Beach for 3 days over the 4th weekend and meet up with DWs brother and wife. This is a short trip to see how well things work in the new RV. Our "Maiden Voyage" will be an 8 day trip to Yellowstone Fishing Bridge Campgound. Really looking fwd to that trip .
Gotta' go , back to work
Welcome you two! We are heading to Yellowstone next month. Can't wait. We get to spend some time with a couple of our DGS's.

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 11:23 PM   #39658

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Deb... as little comfort as this will be... been there, done that.

Keep on caching! Keep on mutating. Don't think I've ever seen, "Air Conditioning. Don't have it. Don't miss it."
Old 06-26-2015, 11:28 PM   #39659

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Well, i do declare.... (Southern drawl).... I think you said what you needed, for becoming a Mutant....... "We get there when we get there" does it for me... But either #1 or #2 gets to make it real official, but they are off being full timers.... Number 119 will be your number... And welcome ya'll.....

We humbly accept your nomination and await the blessing of the Noble Ones.

Rich & Val
WeBRVing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 11:32 PM   #39660

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Cheers to Citrus and her new shoes!
Old 06-26-2015, 11:38 PM   #39661

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
We humbly accept your nomination and await the blessing of the Noble Ones.

Rich & Val
Perhaps the last thing I do today, other than fall asleep. Long day!

Rich and Val, you have officially qualified for full mutanthood, and are the next mutants to roam the rainbow. Aka - RVM119! The keys to the RVMdom are yours. Welcome to the Digital Curiosity!
Old 06-26-2015, 11:41 PM   #39662

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Barb, I saw your email regarding the Temps and some guy going full time falling behind on their duties.

You are correct. Even MARLG has taken a back burner to mutation. I suppose that's only natural!