Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-28-2015, 06:04 AM   #39761

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezman View Post
I see your bug...and raise you another.

Wow! Moth season is here.
And your drone has cameras all over it.
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-28-2015, 06:17 AM   #39762

Happy anniversary Dogpatch

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:46 AM   #39763

Happy anniversary Dogpatch! Cheers to another year of Bliss for you two! Sorry I haven't been around much. After taking some time off to recover from cancer surgery i am back to work and i'm also cancer free thus far. Looks like we're finally getting a break from the heat here in the SE. 7 days of 100* in the foothills of NC can be Brutal! Hope everyone is doin Great and Hav'in a Blast!
04 Dolphin 6375 LX W-24 Chassis #434136
"The Journey is our Destination" Delmar, Md.
Dmorgan6375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:51 AM   #39764

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmorgan6375 View Post
Happy anniversary Dogpatch! Cheers to another year of Bliss for you two! Sorry I haven't been around much. After taking some time off to recover from cancer surgery i am back to work and i'm also cancer free thus far. Looks like we're finally getting a break from the heat here in the SE. 7 days of 100* in the foothills of NC can be Brutal! Hope everyone is doin Great and Hav'in a Blast!
Good morning RVM96. Great news on the C. Will fire up the healing Ommm generator and send some extra protection your way. Any plans to get the Dolphin on the road? A little rainbow riding to cooler weather might be in order.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 07:12 AM   #39765

Vintage RV Owners Club
It's morning! I'm still alive 'cause I woke up. Ya'll are so cheery this AM! Happy Anniversary Dogpatch. All fer now... more coffee needed....
Old 06-28-2015, 07:41 AM   #39766

Monaco Owners Club
Happy anniversary Les and Bonnie.

Hunter & Colleen
Texas here we come....
Sohapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 07:51 AM   #39767

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
They peddled by before I could get a pic last night - but the downtown Sioux Falls Sip-n-Cycle was in full swing last night. Looked like a great time was being had by all...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1435499505184.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	98578  
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 08:01 AM   #39768

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmorgan6375 View Post

More healing ohms for you.....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 08:02 AM   #39769

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
They peddled by before I could get a pic last night - but the downtown Sioux Falls Sip-n-Cycle was in full swing last night. Looked like a great time was being had by all...
Wow, is that like a multi-user bicycle that has a keg attached??? Amazing!!!
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 08:02 AM   #39770

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogpatch View Post
I don't know. The unit had square plugs where I need to install the screw-in hose spigots. I can't get a wrench in there to get at the plug. It'll take a 9/16" - 8 point socket. I spent all day looking in and phoning every tool store around here, but do you think I could find one?: I pulled the Aqua Hot diesel generator twice today trying different tools but no luck.

I'll have to try to get a hold of the Snap On tool guy Monday.

Not a totally un-productive today though......I think I bought my wife an Anniversary present. (18 years tomorrow) We have it for the weekend to test drive it.

Bonnie's grinning from ear to ear!

Happy anniversary...... Enjoy....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Old 06-28-2015, 08:04 AM   #39771

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohapi View Post
Stay in the cool breeze Barb. We seem to be getting a taste of that now. It's 99 right now in ID but was 114 for the high. We will be careful. I even bought s hat before I left. Dad wanted to make sure I had shade.

Hunter & Colleen
Texas here we come....

Its not the heat, but the humidity? Bs... The heat is hot..... Be careful.... Hydrate often.....

Old 06-28-2015, 08:39 AM   #39772

Ay up! Y'all are chirpy this morning. Howdy one & all!

Herb, I'm scared in retrospect! That's one misadventure you never want to repeat! Hope Blue Ox can figure it out.

Ommms, Dmorgan, in support of your continued C-free status. Welcome back to the rainbow!

Les & Bonnie, happy anniversary to you and wishing you many more! That's a cute little ride; no wonder Bonnie's got that big smile!

Marty, I'm with you, except it's tea for me. Something has to get the gears turning!

Berry season is upon us here. Mulberries will be winding down soon, but wild raspberries (black caps) are at their peak, along with the currants (black and red). The blackberry canes are loaded this year, but thankfully won't be ready till next month. I could be very busy!

Free food always makes me feel a bit ... smug, I guess. It feels like I'm getting away with something. Daft? Maybe. It sure eats good, though!

On with the motley, as they say.
Old 06-28-2015, 08:48 AM   #39773

Sip'n'Cycle looks a blast. Wonder how that keg works, and whether the one with the handlebars has to abstain. (Yes, of course.) Can you catch 'em in action, Steve, or talk to their CEO? Sioux Falls looks more 'n more interesting, with quirky things like this going on!
Old 06-28-2015, 09:11 AM   #39774

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Congratulations to Bonnie and Les.

Someone pointed out all the "Attaboys" being bartered and I'm thinking that there may be a huge 'Awe s**t" we haven't been informed of.

Just kidding and I wish you many more happy anniversaries. We'll mini in Parksville.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote