Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-09-2015, 09:18 PM   #40321

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
Me and Brian Bussie and a pic from the highest mountain in the usa. And yes it was snowing up there today
Looking like a rock star... get it... rock.

Was getting I'm car to go to Doc when you called this morning... called back immediately and no answer. And just missed you again. Annie and I were watching the sky and my phone was inside. I have my irv2 account on her phone lol... so I don't have to obsess over the battery life.

Looks like you're remote remote... all went well at doc. For now anyway.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-09-2015, 09:25 PM   #40322

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
Me and Brian Bussie and a pic from the highest mountain in the usa. And yes it was snowing up there today
Highest mountain in USA! Your in Alaska?
Old 07-09-2015, 09:30 PM   #40323

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
I tryed a new Dutch oven dish while at the state park. Chili Pie! Used venison (it's what I had) and basically made the chili, then poured jalapeño cornbread mix on top and cover and cooked till cornbread done. With two Dutch ovens could probably feed 15-16 people, if others came up with chips, dips and other dishes to add with it, that would make a meal!......
Made my mouth water!
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 09:34 PM   #40324

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Highest mountain in USA! Your in Alaska?
Colorado Green perhaps???
Old 07-09-2015, 09:51 PM   #40325

Fleetwood Owners Club
Don, Steve I forgot to mention the great news I got at the Dr's office yesterday. Yep got on the scale and just as suspected I'm still a growing boy! Good part was while the DR was out of room I took a look at that BMI calculator. Just as suspected "Obese" with a few more numbers away from "Very Obese".
Old 07-09-2015, 10:03 PM   #40326

American Coach Owners Club
R U an RV Mutant

Hey all...

Busy busy day.
A little w##k this AM, finished up some solar stuff and pack my stuff in MH for a long weekend. We didn't pull out until 5:30 and arrived at 10:30.... a little fun setting up in the dark.

Our site is on the tight side with trees and mud making it interesting. I did get a round of applause from the neighbors after sticking the landing on the first try.

Probably cant post pics until I find a stronger cell signal, running at 1x.

Spending the weekend at Turkey Run State Park, near Rockville IN if any one is in the area.

Take care all, and good night.
rezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 10:15 PM   #40327

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Otherwise occupied, in my case.

It's time to get real in the S & B: much of my STUFF I'm never going to use, so it needs to be with people who will be happy to use it.

There's a chance on Saturday for me to offer up to the world a part of my fabulous yarn and book stash. It's a spinners and weavers gathering with folks who will be chomping at the bit to get at it ... I'm sure. I hope.

It takes time and concentration to sort and label it. Time, I got. Concentration, I g...Squirrel! See the problem?

Sue, you have my sympathy. I'm so glad I got rid of the bulk of my clutter years ago. I still struggle with it, but on a MUCH smaller scale than when I had more hiding places.

Good luck! Happy culling.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 10:39 PM   #40328

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwlaeb View Post
Nope not yet. Lisa is a looking.
Our daughter and her family moved a couple of weeks ago so it's been crazy busy getting Our home back to being ours. Tearing down the temp walls repaint and just a host of things.
I'll look for the app, I just have problems getting to the mutant page. I swear it's just luck each time. There must be away for me to make it a favorite but I have to spend more time messing around.
Howdy Annie!!!
Just a few hints for finding this thread --

Click on User CP (far left side below the second stripe from the top) that will take you to the threads you have posted messages to.

Click on forums (2nd word from left side just under the picture at top of every page) then click on Just Conversation and then R U an RV... thread

Once you get to the thread look for the words "View First Unread" on the left side just above the first post on that page. It's in the teal green stripe. That will take you to where you quit reading last time you visited. If those words don't show it means there are no new posts since you last visited Mutantville.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 06:06 AM   #40329

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Just a few hints for finding this thread --

Click on User CP (far left side below the second stripe from the top) that will take you to the threads you have posted messages to.

Click on forums (2nd word from left side just under the picture at top of every page) then click on Just Conversation and then R U an RV... thread

Once you get to the thread look for the words "View First Unread" on the left side just above the first post on that page. It's in the teal green stripe. That will take you to where you quit reading last time you visited. If those words don't show it means there are no new posts since you last visited Mutantville.
Barb we must be too late, or we scared them off! Haven't seen them on here since first posting! As a matter of fact not many posting lately. Good to hear from you, you must be staying busy.
Old 07-10-2015, 06:09 AM   #40330

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Good Gravy I can't believe I'm the first post of the day! Wake up Muteys! It's a beautiful day on the rainbow!

Bzy day today gettin ready for the rainbow. Drop Molly off at the vet for shots, bath and heart worm meds. Dash back to get Jenny fired up and over to the shop for her oil bath, oil and fuel filters, the drive down to Waco to pick up Jeepy which is finally put back together after two weeks in the shop. BTW Blue Ox is totally puzzled how Jeepy came uncoupled on one side. They blame the base plate saying it had to be bent somehow from somebody backing into it or me hitting something. Either way no relief from them on replacement. Not surprised though.

So the plan is to hit the road next Thurs. and head to Austin for GD's ball tourney for a week. Then we leave and head North for Colorado to do some brief work in Colorado Springs and Denver then press on to Salt Lake City to do some brief work there and........wait for it......if we time this just right.....we may actually make it to BC to meet up with a number of other weirdo mutant family members!!!!!! Yippee!

Have a good time on the rainbow today brothers and sisters!

#31 on the side

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 07-10-2015, 06:11 AM   #40331

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
PS: we wouldn't want to miss Dennis and his bride finally coming out of the frozen tundra of the North!

Old 07-10-2015, 06:29 AM   #40332

Fleetwood Owners Club
Herby it's been so long since you've posted on here I had forgotten you were senile! The first post of today was me! We can discuss this at the GC@BC. Safe travels!
Old 07-10-2015, 07:06 AM   #40333

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Good Gravy I can't believe I'm the first post of the day! Wake up Muteys! It's a beautiful day on the rainbow!

Bzy day today gettin ready for the rainbow. Drop Molly off at the vet for shots, bath and heart worm meds. Dash back to get Jenny fired up and over to the shop for her oil bath, oil and fuel filters, the drive down to Waco to pick up Jeepy which is finally put back together after two weeks in the shop. BTW Blue Ox is totally puzzled how Jeepy came uncoupled on one side. They blame the base plate saying it had to be bent somehow from somebody backing into it or me hitting something. Either way no relief from them on replacement. Not surprised though.

So the plan is to hit the road next Thurs. and head to Austin for GD's ball tourney for a week. Then we leave and head North for Colorado to do some brief work in Colorado Springs and Denver then press on to Salt Lake City to do some brief work there and........wait for it......if we time this just right.....we may actually make it to BC to meet up with a number of other weirdo mutant family members!!!!!! Yippee!

Have a good time on the rainbow today brothers and sisters!

#31 on the side

Congratulations on first post of the Day!! And on getting your Jeep back, dog groomed, etc etc etc...

As to timing things right to make Bryce.... Woot! Woot! It's going to be grand and hope you make it. Plan your escape and escape your plans...
Old 07-10-2015, 07:10 AM   #40334

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Barb we must be too late, or we scared them off! Haven't seen them on here since first posting! As a matter of fact not many posting lately. Good to hear from you, you must be staying busy.
Gary will eventually get this worked out. I will give him a call and see if we can't get him up and rolling here. He and Lisa are very mutant and belong on this thread with the rest of us. STMs for sure. But you know those Cali types - so much to do in Sacramento and surrounding area - hardly time for anything else - especially since they're retired.... too busy and the job is never done.