Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-13-2015, 10:47 PM   #40559

So I guess we need to hear the "Song"!!

Gary
gwlaeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-13-2015, 10:49 PM   #40560

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwlaeb View Post
So I guess we need to hear the "Song"!!
Are you sure you understand the consequences of this action?
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:51 PM   #40561

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction!!

Gary
gwlaeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 11:38 PM   #40562
MPH

Checking in

Been a while. I'm like 100 pages behind. Read back a few pages, though, and learned about Steve's sister and nephew. What a difficult and sad situation for you, Steve and Mary Ann. You are in our thoughts. Many ommmms for strength and wisdom for you and your family.

We are in need of healing ommms, as well. I'm up at midnight thinking about my eldest son, Michael (32), who called earlier to tell us that his wife of 4 years told him she wanted a divorce. He's just devastated. He could hardly talk for weeping.

I feel so helpless. They're in Michigan. So far away. My heart is breaking for him and a strong sleeping pill at 10:00 still hasn't knocked me out. We love our DIL dearly. It seems surreal that we are losing her ... that Michael is losing her .... It's heartbreaking. Please pray for Michael. He is in such a vulnerable place right now.

Hope alll you Mutants are faring well. Miss y'all. Will be back a lot more frequently after Sept. 23 knee replacement. 6-8 weeks of recovery at home. I need a new recliner. Wore mine out with 3 ortho surgery recoveries already. Sigh.

Mel
MPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 02:39 AM   #40563

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Sam Ting with our gang.

Even the Valhund thinks he's a multi poo.
I bought Lily some Organic dry dog food at Costco. She LOVED it! The dog that had never over eaten was suddly eating and pooping 4 times as much as normal. Rather than have to remember to feed her a certain amount at a certain time, I switched her back to her previous food that could sit in her bowl until she decided that she was hungry enough to eat it. That is usually late in the day when Sena is no longer sharing food with Lily. It's not that Sena is generous -- she just has a very annoying way of getting more food so she often lays down what she's eating and Lily is quick to snarf up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 03:02 AM   #40564

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Steve and Mary Ann -- my heart goes out to you at this difficult time. We are sending ooms and hugs your way. Stay strong and know you have mutants with you every step.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 05:34 AM   #40565

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
Times are hectic here in Hoosierland.

My sister, Sandy, is hospitalized in Ft. Wayne in ICU. We found that out on Friday from her son, Ron. He is in the same hospital one floor above his mother. He has pneumonia, blot clots in both lungs, and is HIV positive from a blood transfusion years ago.

Seems they've been there for about a week. With just the two of them (who share a home) news didn't get to the rest of us.

Sandy suffered a seizure at a gathering on the 4th of July. She was revived with CPR and rushed to the hospital. She apparently suffered another stroke and also has pneumonia. She was disabled years ago with a stroke and a heart attack.

The doctors have informed Ron that they doubt that she can recover if some improvement doesn't happen soon, and that he should be making a decision in three days (Thursday) concerning the removal of life support machines. There is very little if any hope for her recovery.

Please raise up some healing ohms for Ron. Please prayer he has the wisdom and confidence to make a tough decision. Please raise up some supportive ohms for me and my DW as we will be at the center of planning the final rites for Sandy. Her death would leave 3 of us 8 children still alive.

Thanx
MANY Healing OHMMMMSSSS for healing & wisdom for all of your family.
I know I speak for ALL MUTANTS when I say we will lift your family up during this tough time... Much LOVE !!!!

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:00 AM   #40566

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Been a while. I'm like 100 pages behind. Read back a few pages, though, and learned about Steve's sister and nephew. What a difficult and sad situation for you, Steve and Mary Ann. You are in our thoughts. Many ommmms for strength and wisdom for you and your family.

We are in need of healing ommms, as well. I'm up at midnight thinking about my eldest son, Michael (32), who called earlier to tell us that his wife of 4 years told him she wanted a divorce. He's just devastated. He could hardly talk for weeping.

I feel so helpless. They're in Michigan. So far away. My heart is breaking for him and a strong sleeping pill at 10:00 still hasn't knocked me out. We love our DIL dearly. It seems surreal that we are losing her ... that Michael is losing her .... It's heartbreaking. Please pray for Michael. He is in such a vulnerable place right now.

Hope alll you Mutants are faring well. Miss y'all. Will be back a lot more frequently after Sept. 23 knee replacement. 6-8 weeks of recovery at home. I need a new recliner. Wore mine out with 3 ortho surgery recoveries already. Sigh.

Mel
Our Ohhmmmmsss are with your family also... Seems like there is a lot of pain in our Mutant family --- BUT we all share the same rainbow with the promise that the rain will end leaving the bright sunshine for our future journey...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:28 AM   #40567
MPH

Thanks so much, Richard.
Old 07-14-2015, 06:42 AM   #40568
MPH

Countdown to FT launch: T-minus 8 months. We are SOOOO ready! Well, except for adding solar panels to Bow and getting rid of most everything we own. We're downsizing like crazy every weekend. Gotta catch up with y'all, Steve & Annie!
Old 07-14-2015, 06:43 AM   #40569

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Looks to be a great but HOT day to get back on the rainbow highway. Putting the last things in place to head out the Lewisburg, WV for 10 days then down to Greenville, SC to see the grand kids.

It feels good!
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:47 AM   #40570

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss View Post
Looks to be a great but HOT day to get back on the rainbow highway. Putting the last things in place to head out the Lewisburg, WV for 10 days then down to Greenville, SC to see the grand kids.

It feels good!
Remember this equation

A day that feels good=good day!

Have a good day Don, and take Sandee along too!
Old 07-14-2015, 06:53 AM   #40571

Fleetwood Owners Club
How much TV do you watch?
We got to S&B a week ago yesterday to find our big screen TV in the family room had finally bite the dust. Last evening we finally got around to going and replacing it. A week without TV flew by! Guess we really don't / didn't miss it that much. We were shopping and just came across a good deal otherwise we still would be without one. Life is funny!
Old 07-14-2015, 07:28 AM   #40572
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Ewww...
So it's been a while since a rattlesnake, bear or wild hog report. Has the wildlife action slowed down???
No new wild life this summer. Still get raccoons and deer.

Summers not over yet!
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote