Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-23-2015, 11:20 AM   #42757

It sure is sad to see good friends and Mutants leave your presence. Have a safe trip Tim & Mary, Don & Colleen, Dave & Nola and Marty & Bob

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-23-2015, 11:39 AM   #42758
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PushedAround View Post
Greetings from my kitchen! I may not be able to travel like y'all, but I can still cook like it. Pork shoulder after 10 hours in the smoker. It was hard to get it out because it just fell apart.

Attachment 104341
What are the black things on the plate. Looks like a Springer Spaniel deposit. LOL
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 11:45 AM   #42759

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogpatch View Post
What are the black things on the plate. Looks like a Springer Spaniel deposit. LOL
Nah, that would be a little small for them. Now that you mention it though, I don't know how 50 lb dogs can make such large poops?
Old 08-23-2015, 11:50 AM   #42760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover View Post
Why are all of your photos not viewable? All I'm getting (on the iPad) are icons indicating a corrupted file or link. Problem on your end, or (highly possible) my end?

I did see the photo of your green bean pot but it was when MPH quoted it.

I do t get Steves... Maybe its cause he is androiding them..... Get fruit ones just fine...

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 12:01 PM   #42761

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor1 View Post
Greetings from Park City, UT! We're Windsor1 on irv2. Cheers! Dean (NOT Mike) & Susan
Windsor1 aka RVM122 aka Dean and Susan - - -

Happy to see that you remembered your "nametag" for iRV2. Now . . . . if you become a financial supporter of iRV2, you can expand upon your avatar and signature. Other mutants can give you more details than I. I think it's $15 a year and you can make it an automatic deduction from an account (if memory serves me properly).

It was great to meet you two. Travel safe. Enjoy your ride on the rainbow. Can you say "no more W&@k" for these mutants?
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 12:13 PM   #42762

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Why are all of your photos not viewable? All I'm getting (on the iPad) are icons indicating a corrupted file or link. Problem on your end, or (highly possible) my end?

I did see the photo of your green bean pot but it was when MPH quoted it.
Are you using the full site or the irv2 app on your iPad? I use the full site and see all of the pics except when Steve forgot to attach it. I only use the app when I want to post a pic. I don't like the way the app leaves out too much.

BTW I think that chair may belong to Papaw Steve if it hasn't already been claimed. I remember it from GC1.2.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 12:13 PM   #42763
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Who's the Walrus?
Oh just kidding, miss you two!
Sir, that is a sleek seal, not a walrus. Sheesh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Wayne looks like the air is clear there. Unfortunately while we are right above the Columbia River and Mt Hood is right in front of us, the smoke is sooooo bad today we can't see a qtr. mile and it is hard to breath so no pics here. We are heading to the coastline tomorrow where we can breath and moving South to Coos Bay. Hopefully it will get better.

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
Happy to hear you are headed toward the coast. Stay on it as long as you can. You will want to return year after year just to stay comfortable. Klamath, CA is about 150 miles south of there on the coast. It is (was at least) a Passport America CG. Good for a night or several nights. The last pull through spot in as you are going into the CG is the cats meow, right on the mouth of the Klamath River and what a view.

I looked at the map when we were traveling and the exit/entrance to Hwy 1 at Leggit did not look good. Looked like some hairpin turns on the 1 so we stayed on the 101. Once you pass Eureka the night price of CG's goes up double, and you have to pay for the extra "heat."

Depending on your schedule you could make Santa Rosa, CA and then on to Bakersfield, then link up with us - but hurry. Hee hee.

Quote:
Martin this brings up a whole different ponder. Now if this had been Steve, Jeff, Ed, Dave, Don, Wayne, Herb or most any other mutant that ask a question concerning something they were doing, and was it stable, I would be quick to point out how unstable they are in there daily life! But Martin I find it difficult to rag you concerning your state of stability so I just took the problem outside to do a test. First a tied a rope to the back of my bicycle and rode really fast pulling the rope, worked great! Next I tied the rope to the front of the bicycle and proceeded to push the rope really fast!

Do you know how fast rope coils up around a bicycle peddle? I'm sure the bandages will be off my knees and elbows soon. Short answer is avoid this situation. I hope I've shead some light on this situation. Your welcome
ROFLMAOWTIME

Quote:
Sue I need at least one friendly face at a GC!
Finally, you got that right!
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 12:18 PM   #42764

CO problem

Sarah - - - - when we owned our 5th wheel we had a CO detector that was unbelievably sensitive. When Mary Ann sprayed hair spray in the 5er from a can than had propellant in it, it set off the alarm every time.

BTW and to change the subject - - our smoke alarm is sensitive. Window and door open and fantastic fan running and the alarm goes off about the time the bacon is done. Can we desensitize the alarm? We pull the battery until after breakfast.
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 12:35 PM   #42765
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Sarah,
Here is a video on the installation. The longest part of the installation will be slipping on and anchoring the tube extension, then sticking the anchors to the side of the MH. Nice thing is they are stick on and can come of latter on using goo-b-gone. Once those are done it probably takes less than a minute to put the tubes toghether and slip it on.

Happy trails.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 12:49 PM   #42766

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Are you using the full site or the irv2 app on your iPad? I use the full site and see all of the pics except when Steve forgot to attach it. I only use the app when I want to post a pic. I don't like the way the app leaves out too much.

App on iPad. I don't get to view my "campfire thingies", or probably other features. One thing about the app that I like is the clean simplicity. If I need to do any fancy fussing with my settings, of course I have to go with the full web site on a laptop or desktop.

Maybe Steve will eventually enter all the photos on the Mutant web site. OK, he might order the temps to do it.
Moonrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 12:51 PM   #42767

In the road again. Trailing behind Dave & Nola and Tim &Mary. Wonder if they know we're back here?

MzCrude, traveling with KSCrude & Mr. Malone
MZCRUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 12:51 PM   #42768

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
It sure is sad to see good friends and Mutants leave your presence. Have a safe trip Tim & Mary, Don & Colleen, Dave & Nola and Marty & Bob

Cheers !!!
X2...
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 12:55 PM   #42769

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
App on iPad. I don't get to view my "campfire thingies", or probably other features. One thing about the app that I like is the clean simplicity. If I need to do any fancy fussing with my settings, of course I have to go with the full web site on a laptop or desktop.

Maybe Steve will eventually enter all the photos on the Mutant web site. OK, he might order the temps to do it.
And the really funny thing is... I can see them all...
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 01:07 PM   #42770

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
Sarah - - - - when we owned our 5th wheel we had a CO detector that was unbelievably sensitive. When Mary Ann sprayed hair spray in the 5er from a can than had propellant in it, it set off the alarm every time.

BTW and to change the subject - - our smoke alarm is sensitive. Window and door open and fantastic fan running and the alarm goes off about the time the bacon is done. Can we desensitize the alarm? We pull the battery until after breakfast.

My wife uses the smoke detector as a cooking timer.
Moonrover is offline   Reply With Quote