Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-02-2015, 06:01 AM   #43457

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
We would if the entire time before the white man showed up was considered part of American history but we all know that doesn't happen.

High school history book publishers can't keep up with all the changes in "history". It is being reworded, sanitized through politically correct filters, places renamed, scoundrels praised, heroes denigrated, and facts ignored or replaced with fantasy.
Moonrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-02-2015, 06:05 AM   #43458

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezman View Post

When the boys were counting MH... don't think they counted Honey or Richard & Ann at Bryce.

Appears they have stumbled and face-planted over the math portion of the exam.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:31 AM   #43459

Quiet here today, so I'll elbow my way through the silence by reviving the topic of salt lamps.

After thinking it over, possibly a nice gift idea for the Little Red Hen on our wedding anniversary would be a salt lamp, eh? What say ye?

Being a very handy DIY chap, I came up with this idea. A while back I spotted some big salt cube blocks at the local farm store. They even have a hole in the center where a warming light bulb could be installed.

Well here is a photo. Wifey will be surprised with my thoughtfulness.

Name:   ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1441200624.083604.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  56.9 KB
Old 09-02-2015, 07:44 AM   #43460

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselTech39 View Post
Dear Santa,

Pulease get Little (?) Timmy a calculator for his special gift this Christmas.

Thankin' you in advance for your'n cooperation in this matter.

Lol.... And he counted pills.....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 07:56 AM   #43461

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Ok counting the coaches

Row 1 Don, Ed, Tim, Jeff, Marty. 4

Row 2 Papa Steve, Richard, Steve. 3

Row 3 Deb, Dave. 2

_

Total. 10

Geesh guys....
Some of you cant count
Some of you cant read

Don and Colleen
Ed and Jackie
Tim and Mary
Jeff and Marcia
Marty and Bob

Papa Steve and Mary Ann
Richard and Ann
Steve and Annie

Deb and Dale
Dave and Nola

Cindy

Plus any new joiners.....
Give those that traveled credit and call it a GC.......

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 08:03 AM   #43462

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quite possibly the next mutant to go full time..

The race is on between Mel and Kate and Sheba and her family.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1441202547104.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	105524  
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 08:18 AM   #43463

Fleetwood Owners Club
Dear Santa, yep it's me again, I have a few more names to add to that bad list! They're picking on me again!
Old 09-02-2015, 09:32 AM   #43464

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Geesh guys....
Some of you cant count
Some of you cant read

Don and Colleen
Ed and Jackie
Tim and Mary
Jeff and Marcia
Marty and Bob

Papa Steve and Mary Ann
Richard and Ann
Steve and Annie

Deb and Dale
Dave and Nola

Cindy

Plus any new joiners.....
Give those that traveled credit and call it a GC.......

Hi Di,

Let us not forget Dean ( Not Mike ) and Susan who joined the Mutants at the GC@BCU we had enough to qualify it as a GC and it was and so shall it be dutifully noted

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:11 AM   #43465

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Hi Di,

Let us not forget Dean ( Not Mike ) and Susan who joined the Mutants at the GC@BCU we had enough to qualify it as a GC and it was and so shall it be dutifully noted

Cheers !!!
Oh great wizard of numbers come forth with that all important numerical designation. Consult with the stars. Use a calculator, bring out the calendar check with Dewey (decimal system guy) and announce the official GC#, which will commonly be known as "The Shootout at Bryce Canyon".
Old 09-02-2015, 10:36 AM   #43466

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Herb,

Mutantistic has been added to the Lexicon. Thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:39 AM   #43467

Yeah for Annie. Glad the ohms works. Sorry it took so long to start feelin' better. Miss youse guys.

Say hi to Marcia and Jeff.
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 11:05 AM   #43468

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover View Post
Quiet here today, so I'll elbow my way through the silence by reviving the topic of salt lamps.

After thinking it over, possibly a nice gift idea for the Little Red Hen on our wedding anniversary would be a salt lamp, eh? What say ye?

Being a very handy DIY chap, I came up with this idea. A while back I spotted some big salt cube blocks at the local farm store. They even have a hole in the center where a warming light bulb could be installed.

Attachment 105521
Uh... Nice try but I think you missed something. It is pink Himalayan salt that has the positive properties. The pictured salt block may attract deer and cattle, but probably won't produce the desirable ions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 11:21 AM   #43469
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Jumping ahead of myself here to post while I still have signal, I'll do ketchup later.

Yesterday in Faversham (Kent), we found a fabulous yarn shop(pe), inside this building:
[...]
Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things
Strange language. They pronounce "schedule" "Shedule" but they pronounce "school" like we do. Why don't they say "Shoole?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Man, that's the truth! Have you seen him lately? And have you looked up a flu? Santa couldn't get one leg down a flu. Before he got too large for flus (when he was in high school, he was a star running back) he used to slide down 'em like jellied eels down Martin's throat. But, like many of us, when he got to be middle-aged and older, he started spreading ... and I don't mean jam on toast. On top of that, he has to deal with Mrs. Claus, who never lets up about how he never takes her anywhere with him and how she is sick of snow and how their house is always cold and how she's ready for him to retire so they can move to Ft. Meyers so they can finally have some neighbors.

Sheesh! Can you blame the poor guy for picking locks???
Sniff sniff! You are talking about me again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Ok, I'll refrain. But, you know we kinda like Wayne.

You're so right about Pacific air ... it's good for everyone. I just wish it would work up some rain to send over the drought-stricken areas out there.
Aw! Would you like to have me send you my theme song again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Geesh it's 4 AM and I'm wide awake! Today is moving day.... Regretfully leaving the SF Bay Area and moving South. The weather up here has been fantastic! Low 70's with light ocean breezes and NO SMOKE! I could easily plant myself right here if I could talk Barb into it. On the other hand, these bridge toll fees nickel and dime you to death cept is $5 for this one and $7 for that one. God forbid you get caught without "cash" cause they don't do cards......minimum fine $100 plus the toll....we ain't in Texas anymo!

Anyway look out Cowboys cause daddy is comin to training camp to check on the progress! Oh yeah.... gonna meet up with Wayne and Earlene for a few days too! Now figer dis.... We live bout 5 hours from them and we are lucky to get down there once a year. Wander 2000 miles West and who do we bump into?

Anyway you muteys have yourselves a wonderful mutanistic day! ( Barb there is another one for your list- mutanistic- the act of a mutant to wonder aimlessly about the rainbow)

#31 On the side

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
Now Herb, don't forget we met once when you were in Galveston = our first hug. When I got to know you a few hours later it was a "squeeze," remember?

Quote:
High school history book publishers can't keep up with all the changes in "history". It is being reworded, sanitized through politically correct filters, places renamed, scoundrels praised, heroes denigrated, and facts ignored or replaced with fantasy.
Do they even teach history anymore. A few years ago I asked a teenager if they knew about the Civil War - nope.

Quote:

Attachment 105521
Make it last long for her, don't lick it. (like some do)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Muddypaws View Post
I gave up trying to access my old username. It looks like it was left in a weird state. I've been away for over a year (suspended for bad behavior. I think Wayne has me beat for number of bans though, but I might win on total length.)

But I'm back now and will try to behave. My old ID was Muddypaws but I don't remember what my Mutant Number was. Can it be transferred to this ID?

Or maybe I've been banned for life and it's only because of a new IP address that I was able to register today? I guess I'll find out soon.
Nope! There is another member that has been banished for life.

A media access control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to network interfaces for communication on the physical network segment. the MAC address is hard coded into your device which cannot be changed. There are ways to spoof it. Since you are back on I would think maybe you purchased a new computer. That would be a different unique MAC address.

I personally think bans for life are above the normal. One week, month, year is most likely more than sufficient to get a message across to anyone that violates policy. It is their forum. The moderators and administrators, for the most part, do a fine job.

There is a supreme administrator, and typically he is the owner of the forum. Sometimes a sincere appeal to the supreme administrator can get a reduction in sentencing. At least when I was supreme administrator on a forum that was the case especially when the offender bowed down and praised me.

======================================

Tim, behave now. To many people on "the list" and there will be a rebellion and all your presents will be ......well, you get the idea.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 11:39 AM   #43470

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
I can't believe the PC crowd won and they have reissued the Mark Twain Books.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote