Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-10-2015, 10:33 PM   #44073

Vintage RV Owners Club
Huh...we stopped at a Green River town in Wyoming. Had lunch there. It had a really nice visitors center that was closed...grateful for the potty on board! Had a walk with plaques describing the mining that had gone on at various places along the valley where the tracks ran along 80 and the Green river.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-10-2015, 10:44 PM   #44074

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Huh...we stopped at a Green River town in Wyoming. Had lunch there. It had a really nice visitors center that was closed...grateful for the potty on board! Had a walk with plaques describing the mining that had gone on at various places along the valley where the tracks ran along 80 and the Green river.

If youse RVMs don't stop giving me places, I'll never be DONE!
Oh.
Wait!
Nevemind.
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:13 PM   #44075

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
We checked with the forest service to see if they have lifted fire restrictions on the land since we have had some rain. Most of restrictions have been taken off except the area where DH has his moose tag. Bummer. Sure are glad it is good for two months yet. That one area had/has around 25 fires. Only one small section is open to drive through. WE NEED MORE RAIN!

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:26 PM   #44076

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MZCRUDE View Post
Herb & Barb, wanna meet up? I'm at our house in SW Vegas .......

Dang I'm offline one lousy day and you chatty Mutants run up 66 pages for me to ketchup on.

Don and Colleen so very sorry I didn't see your invite or we would have loved a mini with you. All we did was have lunch then lay by and in the pool all day till we came in and got dressed and headed for the strip! Unfortunately we are pulling out in the morning and headed for Williams then Sedona. Guess I didn't remember you guys were here in Vegas or we would have served fair warning so we could either plan something or you could run the other way! We will be back out here in Late Jan. for a week so I will let ya knowing advance next time and we will be happy to meet you guys.

Stevo... Bootleggers is great and it was free so the price was sure right! Got a free meal here at Oasis!

Mel ifin you and Kate ever head this way you need to stay here cause you would love it!

Well now I'm worn out and full so the old eyes are getting heavy and tomorrow is travel day. You Muteys have a fine evenin on the rainbow.

#31 Out

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 09-10-2015, 11:58 PM   #44077

Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezman View Post
So in doing some web surfing I came across the worlds biggest RV show in Hersey PA is next week.. hmm always wanted to go but also know its a very bad idea. So I make the mistake of telling the dear wife that I had a bad idea and I know I should not tell, of course I have to now.

Looks like we will be at the show next weekend...just to look.
Wish me luck......
If any mutants are also going drop me a pm.
Have fun....like Tim says might as well bring the Eagle.

Slides right??
Retired & perfecting procrastination!
DieselTech39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 12:09 AM   #44078

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Come on home to Green Rivers...
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 02:52 AM   #44079

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Dang I'm offline one lousy day and you chatty Mutants run up 66 pages for me to ketchup on.

Don and Colleen so very sorry I didn't see your invite or we would have loved a mini with you. All we did was have lunch then lay by and in the pool all day till we came in and got dressed and headed for the strip! Unfortunately we are pulling out in the morning and headed for Williams then Sedona. Guess I didn't remember you guys were here in Vegas or we would have served fair warning so we could either plan something or you could run the other way! We will be back out here in Late Jan. for a week so I will let ya knowing advance next time and we will be happy to meet you guys.

#31 Out

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum

Sooo sorry we missed each other...I'm usually here half of every month.....
MZCRUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 03:38 AM   #44080
MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Hey Mel!

You got in and out of your Dr appt before the furkids stirred, but it sounds like you probably got your night before skin prep and instructions for when and where to show up on the 23rd. Don't let nerves get the best of you.

Congrats on the anniversary, too!
You're right. Got the skin prep and all instructions. Nerves are only slightly frayed. It's just that after 3 ortho surgeries, I know how bad bone pain can be. I'd rather have my toenails yanked out with pliers. And my hospital stays for my other 2 knee surgeries were memorable for all the wrong reasons. Lol. But, my 87 y/o mom will be staying at the hospital with me and she is a Pitt Bull disguised as a sweet little silver-haired old lady. She will be in their faces at the nurses' station if she needs to be. (Kate will come by during the day some and after work, but she is saving her PTO for after I'm home.)

And thanks for the "happy anniversary." We celebrate "legal" one on Nov. 9 & first one on Nov 17, so our true 20 year mark is on Nov. 17. We are blessed!
MPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 03:45 AM   #44081
MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
X2 that!
Ohhhhhmmmmssss too
🌈 Thanks Dave. Can't wait to see y'all on the Rainbow. Maybe PA next summer. We may slip in a few days at your campground there. Sounds very Amish! (Remind me where it is...)
Old 09-11-2015, 03:58 AM   #44082
MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezman View Post
So in doing some web surfing I came across the worlds biggest RV show in Hersey PA is next week.. hmm always wanted to go but also know its a very bad idea. So I make the mistake of telling the dear wife that I had a bad idea and I know I should not tell, of course I have to now.

Looks like we will be at the show next weekend...just to look.
Wish me luck......
If any mutants are also going drop me a pm.
Stay strong, my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
RE: Mark Emerson - Mark, we are glad you made it through your adventure!!! I will nominate you for a special mutant award... Thanks for the extra effort to enter it twice - I have had things evaporate also & always hate to enter it the 2nd time... Anyway, THANKS for the story...
What he said. Mark, believe me, we feel your pain! What an "adventure" you two had. Hope you don't have to repeat it any time soon.
Old 09-11-2015, 04:04 AM   #44083
MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Think the idea was less distance between bed and potty...

Mel..... Does Kate know how to post on here? She does know that she HAS to post to let us know when you are in recovery...
It is a requirement to keep her St. status....
Either that or text one of us, so we can post it.....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Kate has no idea how to post. I'll ask her to text you. (I'll check if we have your number.)

Larry is in our thoughts and prayers now. We will be watching for your posted updates on the 17th! Give him hugs from us. Many ommmmmmms going out for him.
Old 09-11-2015, 04:10 AM   #44084
MPH

Quote:
Wow... Honey is really getting tested tonight... Spring like Thunderstorms, with promise of hail.... power has gone out twice since 9... unusual for Fallish weather here....
Oh, hail no!
Old 09-11-2015, 04:19 AM   #44085
MPH

It's mighty lonely on the forum at 5:00 am! Shoulda taken a sleeping pill last night.
Old 09-11-2015, 05:39 AM   #44086
Community Administrator

Here's a NYC rainbow from yesterday. Nice touch over the World Trade Center on the eve of 9/11,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	106573  

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote