Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-16-2015, 03:06 PM   #44409

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Ommmmms and more ommmmmmms going out to Larry and you!
X2 Di and Larry.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-16-2015, 03:06 PM   #44410

Monaco Owners Club
Wait, wait...I want a part. My first paying job was as the French's mustard girl, and the second one was as a runner for the Tonight Show. You know, the real one, with Johnny Carson. I get SAG wages. Or I could be the caterer. I do desserts really well 😀
virginiamtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 03:19 PM   #44411

Fleetwood Owners Club
[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by virginiamtns View Post
Wait, wait...I want a part. My first paying job was as the French's mustard girl, and the second one was as a runner for the Tonight Show. You know, the real one, with Johnny Carson. I get SAG wages. Or I could be the caterer. I do desserts really well 😀
Humm, I've heard that rumor.
Old 09-16-2015, 03:36 PM   #44412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover View Post
Wishing you luck. I'm one day behind your schedule. However 0500hrs? For crying out loud, the night cleanup crew will still be there.

RVM 34

For sure... One son is a surgeon, one son is an anesthisiologist. I know what time they go to work....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 03:38 PM   #44413

Quote:
Girl, you've got that right! Even if I bat left-handed, that man is gorgeous.

Doesnt matter who does which to appreciate nice specimens in both of the sexes...... Ya know from an artistic point of view

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Old 09-16-2015, 04:11 PM   #44414
MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Doesnt matter who does which to appreciate nice specimens in both of the sexes...... Ya know from an artistic point of view

Very true. A beautiful person is a beautiful person ... inside and out. But the inside is most important to most of us, I think. We've all known people who would have been considered absolutely gorgeous, if it wasn't for their mean spirit or nasty nature or narcissistic personality. Then we've all known people who were sort of "average" looking, but because of their outstanding personality, generosity, kindness, etc. became beautiful in our eyes. (Kind of like Wayne, don't you think?)

5:00 am cometh mighty early for you two. What is it with surgeons? (Would you ask your son? ) I have to be there at 0530 next Wednesday! Last knee surgery in December, I got there at 0530 as instructed and waited for over 5 hours in pre-op! Talk about a ticked off patient. I was not happy. No one ever explained to me why I had to wait for so long.
MPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 04:24 PM   #44415
MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginiamtns View Post
Well, Elizabeth, with that experience it looks like we need you as Assistant Director. We'll have to bump Sena, but she might rather be Manager of Fur Babies since she likes to be boss.

Of course, you can really have your pick: Assistant Director or Head Bakery Chef. You have to realize, however, that if you choose to be Head Bakery Chef, you will be supervising Possum and Moonrover. Those two will be running the canteen, selling burgers, gummi worms, sushi, cow patties, broccoli, chocolate milk, Fruity Pebbles and such. I worry that they may eat all the food stock before lunch time. So, you'll have your work cut out for you.
Old 09-16-2015, 04:24 PM   #44416

Sending oooooommmmsssss for Larry and Di tomorrow, and for Moon on Friday !!!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 04:27 PM   #44417
MPH

Also, Elizabeth, you've just GOT to post the video of your French's Mustard commercial! (Pretty please?)
Old 09-16-2015, 04:42 PM   #44418

Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss View Post
A few weeks ago we were on the road and a truck hauling hogs passed us and then moved into our lane. Shortly after they hit their brakes for a car on the side of the road and I did the same. I was slowly backing away when they cleared the car and started to accelerate. At this point I was about 200' behind when out of the back of the hog trailer came a river of...you know what!

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f84/who-h...ld-263383.html
Don, I started to remove mine last year & never finished. It really kicked my a$$. I do have patience in doing things, but I just couldn't handle this one. I researched it at length, and used every application to no avail. I understand that there are shops that can remove it within hours, but it will cost you about $600.00.

Best of luck
Old 09-16-2015, 04:46 PM   #44419
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Well, Larry, many Ohhmss to you and DI for putting up with you. Besides the Ohhms I'll send some prayers your way. Heaven knows you need them.

Mel, your time is coming so some early Ohmms for you also, and to Kate for having to put up with you.

And let us not forget whats-his-face, the mooner.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 04:49 PM   #44420

Quote:
Very true. A beautiful person is a beautiful person ... inside and out. But the inside is most important to most of us, I think. We've all known people who would have been considered absolutely gorgeous, if it wasn't for their mean spirit or nasty nature or narcissistic personality. Then we've all known people who were sort of "average" looking, but because of their outstanding personality, generosity, kindness, etc. became beautiful in our eyes. (Kind of like Wayne, don't you think?)

5:00 am cometh mighty early for you two. What is it with surgeons? (Would you ask your son? ) I have to be there at 0530 next Wednesday! Last knee surgery in December, I got there at 0530 as instructed and waited for over 5 hours in pre-op! Talk about a ticked off patient. I was not happy. No one ever explained to me why I had to wait for so long.

Lol..... I have... But he doesnt usually do early surgery... In fact he prefers late afternoon or even early evening.... Anesth son goes in most days at 7.... And in their defense.... When my first son was born, it was emergency ces. surgery, they bumped the whole morning lineup..... But most surgeons have to have the god attitude in order to do what they do.... I think it is more the hospital scheduling rather than the docs themselves... Helps to have connections like me, or be insulin dep diabetic like Larry. They get him in first to get him out before blood sugar goes to wacky. We are 15 min away so wont take long to get there...

Moon.... What time do ya report?

Old 09-16-2015, 04:49 PM   #44421

Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Nooooooooo... I'm like YOU, but with class.

Who said anything about a dragon? What kind of dope are you on?
This production needs you. Get yourself to a Narcotics Anonymous meeting TODAY.
Ah Mel, are you forgetting what part of the country that Wayne is in? He's still in Kalifornia, where the wild fires aren't just burning trees. The fires are also burning all of the WACKY WEED crops.......
Old 09-16-2015, 04:54 PM   #44422
MPH

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinC View Post
Harvest Time!

Attachment 107044

Here's our farmer Leroy cutting our beans and offloading on the fly into a hopper wagon.

PS I've been following your discussion on creating a film with um. ....... interest!
Martin, that's a great Midwestern scene! The corn and bean fields in Illinois and Indiana this time of year .... beautiful.

Yes, your DW pitched an idea for a story and we've decided to move forward with a film. However, Potentate's work on MARLG may slow us down. He is supposed to help me write the screenplay for this film, but I know he won't even think about it until his beloved novel is finished.

Please let Sue know that she and I need to confer on a title. I've got a few ideas. Travels with Martin and Sue is pretty flat and boring. How to Bury Your RV Tech And Get Away With It has possibilities. But maybe The Camping World Connection has a wider appeal.

We'll talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Well holy moly missus Calaphrass, RVMvilles got us a movie?

Here I sit at my annual Speedo stop and peeps are handing out parts to act.

Please fill me in. You know I don't do movies for less than a hunert bucks
Yes, Poobah, we're doin' a picture. Where in tarnation have ya been???!

Then there's this thing about you in a Speedo. Now, is this happening when Nola is gone to the store? And are other people involved? Please, please put some clothes on before you go to auditions. We're only allowing Sean Connery, Brad Pitt and Tim to appear in Speedos. Sorry, buddy.

Finally, if you insist on being paid in heads of deer, I guarantee ya, you ain't gettin' a hunert of 'em. Tim, can we come up with a couple of bucks for the Poobah? Maybe one 6-pointer and one 8 pointer?

« Endless Tale Game | - »