Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-01-2015, 09:12 AM   #45193

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGA2016 View Post
I'm the 15th. Big 65. Get to graduate from perv to dirty old man. Medicare starts today too. I hope it's a long time until I need it but nice to have in the back pocket after paying so much a month in insurance.
Happy Birthday in advance!
Hope you don't have a need for any insurance either. But like you say, it sure is nice to have. Safe travels!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-01-2015, 09:22 AM   #45194

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by xctraveler View Post
Coming out of Murker Mode. We have family that live in Glade Park off the side road at the top of Co National Monument. Have to go through the tunnels with the coach to get there - fun
Wow. It says the tunnels clearences are 10'6". Jeff and I commented we can't clear it with Bonita Bounder or The Beav. This pic was taken through the windshield of CR-V Mutant at the entrance to the second tunnel on the way up from the Fruita side. Did you let air out the tires and grease the sides?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1443712660334.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	108482  
Old 10-01-2015, 09:23 AM   #45195

Hey mutants.... Be on the lookout for a new mutant wanting in..... Got a request from him this morning on RVillage, so I sent him here.... Curtis.... Here we are.... And hopefully will meet ya in AZ this winter....

Btw, can say for sure he is a mutant.... SMILE... but more on that later...
Off to do chores....
Love OCTOBER.....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 09:41 AM   #45196
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Marty, Mr Round says we are 3! Should we let it go or tease him?
Payback is heck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Better than whut possum said on FB. Blimpics. Smile. Seriously. Three is lesser than all.

Luv ya Dennis.

Night all. My bedtime.

Diane toftSFM #64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
I don't Facebook, but Earlene does and she would never tell me when someone is saying something bad about me. Never!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
I'm a Dennis; you know me as the shy unassuming one.
Harrrummmmffffbulls#$!%!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGA2016 View Post
I'm the 15th. Big 65. Get to graduate from perv to dirty old man. Medicare starts today too. I hope it's a long time until I need it but nice to have in the back pocket after paying so much a month in insurance.
Now your monthly payements for insurance goes up - maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZCRUDE View Post
Wayne, Mr.Malone is retired. He's a full time RVer.....Who knows what happened to his fortune.
Ask Don!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
He put it in the pot at the end if the rainbow.....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Then he stepped on the peddle!

[...]

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh![/QUOTE]
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:11 AM   #45197

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Well mutants, the sun is shining and the sky is blue. What more can a mutant ask for. Colorado is getting ever closer to full on fall. Birds land in the trees and few leaves fall slowly to the ground. The colors are still popping or beginning to with the late bloomers. There is feed corn growing tall along 50 toward Junction with golden tassels. It almost looks like wheat from a distance.

More and more I see why so many peeps come to Colorado year after year. I think you could spend a decade exploring and never see all the beauty this place holds. Behind every hill or mountain or stand of trees lies another gorgeous surprise. I've yet to wet a line but hear of great fishing all around us. Just an amazing place and I have to say, Montrose is a great place to base from.

We've begun attacking our closet and under the bed trying to make Bonita a little more organized. It's a familiar theme. We're closing in on a year of retirement this month and year full time next month. Hard to believe sometimes. Then I think back on all we've seen and done. Amazing! What a great way to live!

Take care all yee who mutate! And birthday wishes to all the October mutants!
Old 10-01-2015, 04:12 PM   #45198

Vintage RV Owners Club
I bet organizing and keeping stuff at a minimum is a near full time job in an RV you live in full time...Heck, I spend way too much time just trying to keep Honey uncluttered because DH doesn't like clutter...
Old 10-01-2015, 05:45 PM   #45199

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Ready for the grill!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1443743141999.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	108519  
Old 10-01-2015, 05:55 PM   #45200

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Ready for the grill!

Nothin like a nice butt
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 06:19 PM   #45201

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Nothin like a nice butt
Beef.. it's what's for dinner!
Old 10-01-2015, 06:27 PM   #45202
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Well mutants, the sun is shining and the sky is blue. What more can a mutant ask for. Colorado is getting ever closer to full on fall. Birds land in the trees and few leaves fall slowly to the ground. The colors are still popping or beginning to with the late bloomers. There is feed corn growing tall along 50 toward Junction with golden tassels. It almost looks like wheat from a distance.

More and more I see why so many peeps come to Colorado year after year. I think you could spend a decade exploring and never see all the beauty this place holds. Behind every hill or mountain or stand of trees lies another gorgeous surprise. I've yet to wet a line but hear of great fishing all around us. Just an amazing place and I have to say, Montrose is a great place to base from.

We've begun attacking our closet and under the bed trying to make Bonita a little more organized. It's a familiar theme. We're closing in on a year of retirement this month and year full time next month. Hard to believe sometimes. Then I think back on all we've seen and done. Amazing! What a great way to live!

Take care all yee who mutate! And birthday wishes to all the October mutants!
Wow, a year already. Hardly seems possible. And Colorado...yeah. My favorite place on earth and always my first choice of destination.
Old 10-01-2015, 07:22 PM   #45203

Monaco Owners Club
R U an RV Mutant too?

Golly, I'm a tired mutant. We drove 400 miles today, with 20-30mph crosswinds the entire trip. With puppy, fuel and food stops, we were on the road for nine hours. My wrists are sore, as is my...well, never mind.

Mary and I had a fabulous beach vacation, got all brown and relaxed, and managed the trip home ahead of Joaquin's arrival.
virginiamtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 07:50 PM   #45204

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by virginiamtns View Post
Golly, I'm a tired mutant. We drove 400 miles today, with 20-30mph crosswinds the entire trip. With puppy, fuel and food stops, we were on the road for nine hours. My wrists are sore, as is my...well, never mind.

Mary and I had a fabulous beach vacation, got all brown and relaxed, and managed the trip home ahead of Joaquin's arrival.
When ya have time... more pics! Please!!

I find that I'm most comfortable if I stay under 300 miles a day. 200 to 250 is optimal for me with a stop every 2 hours regardless.

Glad you're safely home and for what seems to be a flawless journey.
Old 10-01-2015, 07:53 PM   #45205

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post
Wow, a year already. Hardly seems possible. And Colorado...yeah. My favorite place on earth and always my first choice of destination.
There are some mutants expecting me up Maritimes way next year. Wonder if my fuel budget stretches far enough to get me back here by mid September??? Lol.
Old 10-01-2015, 07:59 PM   #45206

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginiamtns View Post

Great to hear from you.
Your time is coming, ladies!
We do neighborhood of 300 when we are really huffing it. Our last move was 75 miles, Sunday will be almost 60!
Really glad you had a nice getaway
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote