Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-23-2015, 12:00 PM   #46117

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
My "Coach", HHR, Enclave, and umbrella is $2,128. State Farm w/ multiple loyal customer benefits (I guess). ...
Coach & Toad $1,428 with $1,000 deductibles. AARP/Hartford and they have full time coverage.
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-23-2015, 12:40 PM   #46118

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss View Post
Coach & Toad $1,428 with $1,000 deductibles. AARP/Hartford and they have full time coverage.
My deductibles are $400 coach and $500 car. The 2014 CR-V is $750.

??? You have 250/500 on them both??? And no umbrella?
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:44 PM   #46119

Not only am I sliding fingers. I have tripping feet. Tripped on Monday as we were coming into home. Right hand down. Thought it bruised. But xray today. Fractured the bone in hand below pinky. No cast. Just a splint. Smile.

Diane toftSFM #64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:47 PM   #46120

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey Your Roundness...
Wayne... you and Earlene OK down there... water rising on you???
Old 10-23-2015, 12:50 PM   #46121

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Not only am I sliding fingers. I have tripping feet. Tripped on Monday as we were coming into home. Right hand down. Thought it bruised. But xray today. Fractured the bone in hand below pinky. No cast. Just a splint. Smile.

Diane toftSFM #64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Dang girl... watch where ya put yer feet. Omms of course. I know that hurts. Did it once my own self as a kid. Ya just can't crack a bone without ouch!!
Old 10-23-2015, 12:50 PM   #46122

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post

Erie Insurance. Rural Route class 1 (out in the farm country), it gets no cheaper.
About $1800, $200 and $50 deductibles, all coverages maxed out.
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:51 PM   #46123

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Dang girl... watch where ya put yer feet. Omms of course. I know that hurts. Did it once my own self as a kid. Ya just can't crack a bone without ouch!!

When I was a 20-something drunken sailor, I fell on my foot, and that is where my worst arthritis grows!
Be well, Di
Old 10-23-2015, 12:54 PM   #46124

Any of y'all's pondering or conjuring or trying to remember a childhood story?
Old 10-23-2015, 12:58 PM   #46125

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Gots a few fer yuh iff'n we ever get there. I actually could print out the pages and make it into a mini-book sorta thing.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:56 PM   #46126

Vintage RV Owners Club
I've tried to forget most of my childhood stories as they landed me in the corner peeling wallpaper, or getting whupped with the belt....or if mom was attempting it, a spatula she would usually end up breaking on my behinder ender....learned to wear my wallet I got in Oklahoma at the Hall of Fame in one of my back pockets and the bandana folded up in the other fer protection....
Old 10-23-2015, 02:03 PM   #46127

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:

The coach was $888 and the CRV was $540 for for 250/500 on each. We saw a tad less than 6% increase from last year. Our ACV (replacement value?) is $160K so that might also factor into some differences in policy costs.

I got lazy and then forgot about umbrella but you just reminded me. LOL $125ish is cheap.
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:30 PM   #46128

Quote:
Steve.... the coach is a full time policy of course and runs a little high, especially after the 12.5% increase this year. They swear it's not hail related lol. For the $1 mill umbrella you have to carry 500k coach and 500k toad but the umbrella is only $125 a year. Worth the peace of mind!

Well the new news is - old news I'm sure.... Apache Junction is a popular place Jan - March, and splitting a month is problematic too. But alas - we did get in 1/9 - 2/8 but at a price.
We will be at Superstition Sunrise down the road from you. Another one of those - send us $150 now - cash when ya get here places. And of course it's a large place - 1,100 sites - oh joy. But we will have a mutantastic time I'm sure...

Now to figure out the rest of Feb and March... leading in to the big retirement party for Mel and Kate. Yippee!
Mary Ann and I enjoyed two months of living at Superstition Sunrise. Lots and lots of activities to choose from. Tight quarters which is normal for the big snowbird parks. Take your time backing in. The staffer that directed me did an excellent job considering there's close quarters on both sides of the motor home (neighbor on one side, palm tree on the other). You're like the place.
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 04:46 PM   #46129

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
I've tried to forget most of my childhood stories as they landed me in the corner peeling wallpaper, or getting whupped with the belt....or if mom was attempting it, a spatula she would usually end up breaking on my behinder ender....learned to wear my wallet I got in Oklahoma at the Hall of Fame in one of my back pockets and the bandana folded up in the other fer protection....

I hear you, dear Marty!
I guess any good/funny/happy story will certainly do well enough.
Old 10-23-2015, 05:03 PM   #46130

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
Mary Ann and I enjoyed two months of living at Superstition Sunrise. Lots and lots of activities to choose from. Tight quarters which is normal for the big snowbird parks. Take your time backing in. The staffer that directed me did an excellent job considering there's close quarters on both sides of the motor home (neighbor on one side, palm tree on the other). You're like the place.
Well I had no idea it would be so difficult around AJ.... I'm sure the parks have their hands full juggling the influx.

The close quarters have been seen before and what once bugged me no longer does. Once we settle in - whether inside our out - we just feel at home and the next place will never be 3 or 4 months away again!

I've given a lot of thought to rv parks, parking lots, state parks and such. I used to love to pull the B-Van into quiet out of the way places. Places others could not. We moved a lot more often and traveled many more miles a day. That was great then but these days we like to be near the action - whatever that is and do day trips with CR-V Mutant.

A week at a place sometimes seems too little and sometimes it's too much. But we look for places and things we enjoy and as we near the 1st anniversary on the road, I can't tell ya how glad I am we jumped to the outer rainbow when we did.

We will be down the road from you and Jeff and Marcia the month of January. No telling who else will be in the area. It's possible even Possum will be as close as 50 miles from us!

Monday we're off to Pahrump and will see the grande hot place.... and who know what else! See ya in January Steve!
Hi Mary Ann!