Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-04-2015, 02:01 PM   #46607

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
It's quiet today.
We are having a little lunch at one of the local gambling establishments. $7.95 for a small but yummy buffet. It's not Vegas style but it works!!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-04-2015, 03:24 PM   #46608

Okay fellow mutants PAY CLOSE ATTENTION

The information for the First Ever SouthWest Mutant Gathering is starting to pick up steam.

I talked with the campground and will share the information with you via email.

I HAVE EMAIL ADDRESSES for RVM's 1, 2, 5, 14, 17, 17A, 18, 32, 39, 40, 45, 48, 64, 89, 107, + mystery numbered members Sarah W., Martin and Sue, Dave and Deb.

I DO NOT HAVE EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR #107 Dale and Deb, #110 Richard and Ann, or #116 Jim and Paula. Also, others interested, not previously mentioned should also PM me on this site.

Give me a couple of hours to compose my email to you. Perhaps by then I'll have the missing emails.

Here's a few teasers: Tucson, fairground, February 1 - 7, propane camp fires, FHU's, $115, we're all in one area.

Ill be back to you thru regular email.
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:26 PM   #46609

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Fellow Mutants, we're busy loading,unloading and reloading our Rainbow Rider and Pat has gone critical. Where can she store wine by the case and our quite extensive selection of spirits. Obviously the basement springs to mind but I'm wondering about temperature and humidity in there. Does it stay pretty steady or does it go up and down with the weather.
Any input would be very much appreciated. This is important stuff.

Many thanks,

Barry and Pat, RVM114
TGA2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 05:03 PM   #46610

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGA2016 View Post
Fellow Mutants, we're busy loading,unloading and reloading our Rainbow Rider and Pat has gone critical. Where can she store wine by the case and our quite extensive selection of spirits. Obviously the basement springs to mind but I'm wondering about temperature and humidity in there. Does it stay pretty steady or does it go up and down with the weather.

Many thanks,

Barry and Pat, RVM114
Barry I will offer a little known service that will help. Since we live in the center of the nation here's what you do. Drop said supplies off at my S&B and as you cris cross the country just drop by and pick up a new supply for the next leg of your journey. In addition to storing we also do taste testing on a routine basis to ensure the bouquet has not been compromised! Just a service offered to our mutant family!
Old 11-04-2015, 05:39 PM   #46611

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGA2016 View Post

Many thanks,

Barry and Pat, RVM114

I see HUNTNSKI has already beat me to the kind offer... I believe they have a very reputable reputation...

Since we live pretty close to Tim & Mary, we would be glad to monitor the inventory (for a slight fee)...

Sorry I dont have a basement on our "B" to offer advice...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 05:41 PM   #46612

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
AHHHHH! 90* and Sunny in Polk City, FL. We plopped our jacks down at Mt. Olive Shores North for the next week. This is one of "those places" where you raise your pinky finger as you drink sip your tea. :roll eyes:

Still...it is a pretty nice place as a guest for a week and they aren't even pushy about being pitched to buy a lot. Pretty nice.

We have some family to visit. First is Sandee's brother who flew all the way from IL just to visit us...LOL...actually he had a business trip to Sarasota so we are going to have lunch tomorrow near the Tampa airport before he and his wife fly back. Pretty cool still. The other is that I have an aunt I haven't seen in 4 decades and a couple first cousins too.

Just got back from a long walk around the place with Sandee and Zeus. Still 80* at 7:30 but dark. Tomorrow looks good but the next few days have chances of rain each day...it's FLORIDA! LOL

So....it is nice to land in a place like this

Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 05:56 PM   #46613

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Barry I will offer a little known service that will help. Since we live in the center of the nation here's what you do. Drop said supplies off at my S&B and as you cris cross the country just drop by and pick up a new supply for the next leg of your journey. In addition to storing we also do taste testing on a routine basis to ensure the bouquet has not been compromised! Just a service offered to our mutant family!

Sir, your generosity is simply overwhelming. Your suggestion is noted.

Barry and Pat, RVM114
Old 11-04-2015, 05:59 PM   #46614

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
I see HUNTNSKI has already beat me to the kind offer... I believe they have a very reputable reputation...

Since we live pretty close to Tim & Mary, we would be glad to monitor the inventory (for a slight fee)...

Sorry I dont have a basement on our "B" to offer advice...

Thank you, I guess 'evaporation' could be an issue.

Barry and Pat, RVM114
Old 11-04-2015, 06:16 PM   #46615

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss View Post
AHHHHH! 90* and Sunny in Polk City, FL. We plopped our jacks down at Mt. Olive Shores North for the next week. This is one of "those places" where you raise your pinky finger as you drink sip your tea. :roll eyes:

Still...it is a pretty nice place as a guest for a week and they aren't even pushy about being pitched to buy a lot. Pretty nice.

We have some family to visit. First is Sandee's brother who flew all the way from IL just to visit us...LOL...actually he had a business trip to Sarasota so we are going to have lunch tomorrow near the Tampa airport before he and his wife fly back. Pretty cool still. The other is that I have an aunt I haven't seen in 4 decades and a couple first cousins too.

Just got back from a long walk around the place with Sandee and Zeus. Still 80* at 7:30 but dark. Tomorrow looks good but the next few days have chances of rain each day...it's FLORIDA! LOL

So....it is nice to land in a place like this

Ssswwwweeeeettt !!! We love to visit my brother in Tampa ...

ENJOY your travels..

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 06:26 PM   #46616

Fleetwood Owners Club
Don it looks like a really great place. One thing I noticed looking through the front window of your coach. I truly thought Tampa Bay was a lot bigger than that! Regardless have fun, make the teas, join a yaught club you'll fit right in!
Old 11-04-2015, 06:31 PM   #46617

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Don it looks like a really great place. One thing I noticed looking through the front window of your coach. I truly thought Tampa Bay was a lot bigger than that! Regardless have fun, make the teas, join a yaught club you'll fit right in!
X2

Don - are looking to buy? Lol.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:42 PM   #46618

Fleetwood Owners Club
Steve, was Dr. Today or Tomorrow?

?????
Old 11-04-2015, 06:49 PM   #46619

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Steve, was Dr. Today or Tomorrow?

?????
Tomorrow. We drive the car over to Vegas and Back. My appointment is at 1:50 p.m.

We will head right back to Pahrump to avoid driving in the dark... it sure gets dark nearly these days.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:53 PM   #46620

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Steve, please keep us apprised re the doctor.

Ohms and etc sent your way and also just generally to anyone out there requiring same.

Thinking of you too Mel.

Will try calling again tomorrow just to chat.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote