Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-24-2015, 05:31 AM   #48903

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckinthebus View Post
Wanting to wish all my friends a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
I go pick up my new 'Rainbow Rider' today. Will be putting the old one up for sale in the coming weeks. Here is a sneak peek at the new one. 2003 DSDP

Sweet! She's a beauty. Have a super day and a delightful drive home!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-24-2015, 05:41 AM   #48904

Fleetwood Owners Club
Sue, Chuck both of your Rainbow Riders look MarVaLus!

Not to be outdone The Discovery will be sporting a new Top Hat (aka new roof)

Merry Christmas all!
Old 12-24-2015, 05:51 AM   #48905

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post

Merry Christmas all!

Brilliant! Nothin like a new topper to make a body feel all spiffy and ready to go out on the town ... or the road!
Old 12-24-2015, 07:06 AM   #48906

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Di and Larry, I woke up at this ridiculous hour worrying about you two being here on Saturday ... because I learned yesterday afternoon that we are supposed to get hit with a blizzard on Saturday evening! The are predicting 6-10" of snow and strong winds (25-35 mph with gusts up to 55 mph). It will be bad Sunday and Monday, too.

I would really hate for y'all to get your new coach out here only to have something(s) blow off the roof! Temps will be like 9 degrees Sat. nite.

It would seem better for y'all to head south to I-20 at the least ... And I'm not sure they're going to miss the storm down that way (Abilene and points west on I-20).

The bikes can wait. But since you have them on board, maybe some Mutant who'll be at Dead Horse will be willing to hang on to them for us til we get to AZ around April 3.

I'm afraid that if you park yourselves in Lubbock, 1) you might get stuck for several days and 2) you might sustain some damage to your new coach. Makes me sick to think of missing you two, but we would not feel good about you coming here with this major winter storm descending on us on Sat. afternoon/evening.

The next post has the URL to the weather report.

Mel.... Looking and planning right now... We are in Witchita Falls. Do you or Kate know anyone on our path out of here or points south that we can leave the bikes with? They are inside the jeep.... Dont have a rack on this one. We could drop them off somewhere.... Possibly even at your place.... Just find me a place... If you can...

Sue... BEAUTIFUL......

WAYNE.... please take your voodoo hex off of us.....

Chuck.... Been missing ya...

Shara... Healing ohms..

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 07:42 AM   #48907

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Merry Christmas to All and have a Happy New Year from Paris, (Texas that is)

Name:   ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1450968092.678173.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  104.9 KB

Jim, Ginny & Abbie Carter
RVM 58
Cart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 07:49 AM   #48908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Mel.... Looking and planning right now... We are in Witchita Falls. Do you or Kate know anyone on our path out of here or points south that we can leave the bikes with? They are inside the jeep.... Dont have a rack on this one. We could drop them off somewhere.... Possibly even at your place.... Just find me a place... If you can...

Sue... BEAUTIFUL......

Shara... Healing ohms..

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!

Sheppard AFB, Wichita Falls, sounds familiar... Hmmm... Oh, that was one of my Tech Schools in 1961... Memories...

Hope you can find a good route & play Santa with the bikes on your way...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 07:50 AM   #48909
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Di and Larry, I woke up at this ridiculous hour worrying about you two being here on Saturday ... because I learned yesterday afternoon that we are supposed to get hit with a blizzard on Saturday evening! The are predicting 6-10" of snow and strong winds (25-35 mph with gusts up to 55 mph). It will be bad Sunday and Monday, too.

I would really hate for y'all to get your new coach out here only to have something(s) blow off the roof! Temps will be like 9 degrees Sat. nite.

It would seem better for y'all to head south to I-20 at the least ... And I'm not sure they're going to miss the storm down that way (Abilene and points west on I-20).

The bikes can wait. But since you have them on board, maybe some Mutant who'll be at Dead Horse will be willing to hang on to them for us til we get to AZ around April 3.

I'm afraid that if you park yourselves in Lubbock, 1) you might get stuck for several days and 2) you might sustain some damage to your new coach. Makes me sick to think of missing you two, but we would not feel good about you coming here with this major winter storm descending on us on Sat. afternoon/evening.

The next post has the URL to the weather report.
I tried telling them to "GO SOUTH," but no they had to go to North Texas. Everyone knows it snows in North Texas - well, except Arkies.

Quote:

Merry Christmas all!
They do look very very nice. May the many rides on the rainbow be filled with sights and safety.

Tim, I got a new hat also. Just wish Citrus would get some new feet, or get fixed.

Quote:

Sue... BEAUTIFUL......

Shara... Healing ohms..

I told ya'll to come Souf.

None believers in weather! Sheesh!
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 08:24 AM   #48910

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:

Merry Christmas all!
X 2 for Sue and Martin and Chuck! Looking Mutantastic!

New Too Hat Tim.. is that from Hail of a GC???

Mel - Lubbock can definitely get cold. Bundle up!

Di... you and Larry be careful and stay warm!

Wayne... do you get oyster stuffing at Christmas too???
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 09:30 AM   #48911

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckinthebus View Post
Wanting to wish all my friends a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
I go pick up my new 'Rainbow Rider' today. Will be putting the old one up for sale in the coming weeks. Here is a sneak peek at the new one. 2003 DSDP
Sweet, I say, sweet! And I thought you were downsizing. What was it? Tandem axle to one?

Merry Christmas Chuck
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 09:37 AM   #48912

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Y'all be safe out there! Scary stuff, as Mel says! Whodathunkit: blizzards in Lubbock!

Okay, here's the Tuscalounger as seen last month, perched on its hill at the dealer's:

Attachment 114826

Look, Di: a tagggg! It's the 45 AT, and yes, Barb, it's still a Tuscany, but we won't be returning to the previous shop!

Walk-through was yesterday, with issues noted for fixing before drive-out. Maybe by noon...? More pics later.

AquaHot system -- looking forward to that! Much expanded kitchen, closet space and storage bays -- woot! Major faults in the AV system, though -- I wonder if that can be taken care of by noon! (On Bella, Martin and I rewired it). At any rate, we're looking forward to loving this coach.

So far, she's been dubbed Florence for a Tuscan city, but of course we'll go with the Flo. ('Tis to laugh, my BIL would say).
Golly! Seems that the upgrade bug is more contagious than first forecast. I think that Mary Ann and I are well insulated from the upgrade bug, but we can both look and admire the new coaches as they arrive in Tuscon.

Congrats to all of the mutants on their new digs, new j*bs, new knees, new S & B, new outlooks on life, newly repaired moms, etc., etc.,

Oh yea, MARRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. I just love this time of year.
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 09:45 AM   #48913

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
Golly! Seems that the upgrade bug is more contagious than first forecast. I think that Mary Ann and I are well insulated from the upgrade bug, but we can both look and admire the new coaches as they arrive in Tuscon.

Congrats to all of the mutants on their new digs, new j*bs, new knees, new S & B, new outlooks on life, newly repaired moms, etc., etc.,

Oh yea, MARRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. I just love this time of year.
Steve... we have only know you a few short years, but I feel safe in saying, you two love every time of the year!

Looking forward to seeing you in AJ. Won't be long now!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 09:47 AM   #48914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cart View Post
Merry Christmas to All and have a Happy New Year from Paris, (Texas that is)

Attachment 114839

RVM 58

Dang..... Forgot you were there as we came through yesterday...... Just totally forgot.....

Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 10:25 AM   #48915

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all the STMs near and far. May Santa bring you lots of bacon and fun times. May the new year show you lots of open roads with many unexpected adventures.
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 10:27 AM   #48916

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Dang..... Forgot you were there as we came through yesterday...... Just totally forgot.....

Sorry we missed you. Hope you got through the Paris traffic ok. Ha

RVM 58
Cart is offline   Reply With Quote