Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-03-2016, 06:57 PM   #49421

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
Well please send a prayer to heaven to let my father in he died today day. I will always love you daddy.
So sorry for your loss Dwayne. Lost my dad a couple decades back, still think of him...
bokobird is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-03-2016, 07:08 PM   #49422

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
I've been everywhere, man.

I've been everywhere, man.

Crossed the desert's bare, man.

I've breathed the mountain air, man.

Of travel I've had my share, man.

I've been everywhere.

Well, not yet, Gramps. Workin on it. Thanks for the thought! Will you sing this at the next GC? Maybe via Facetime? Wink-wink
This is near where Nola and I first met Elizabeth and Mary. In Old Virginnie
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 07:14 PM   #49423

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Welcome Vince and Patricia, RVM130!! Woot
Well, your dues are paid for life, so we sure hope you can join us for a Grand Curiosity at the Pima County Fairgrounds Feb 1-7.
Dave and Nola, RVM1
Welcome Vince and Patricia, I'm RVM99 and live with two birds (website in my signature). Hope you guys can make it out to the gathering in Feb, I'll be there with my buddies and you can meet them as well!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGA2016 View Post
Welcome Vince and Patricia, soon the secret scrolls will be updated to show you forever as RVM 130. One of our members who shall remain nameless because he's so reserved has a song that I'm sure you'll love, just ask.

Barry and Pat, RVM114
Great, you HAD to mention it didn't you? It used to be that person would offer it himself, now we have others offering it for him, geez!
bokobird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 07:15 PM   #49424

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Well, not yet, Gramps. Workin on it. Thanks for the thought! Will you sing this at the next GC? Maybe via Facetime? Wink-wink
This is near where Nola and I first met Elizabeth and Mary. In Old Virginnie
Me sing, FaceTime, sorry my recording contract prevents electronic productions of any sort! Maybe I'll work on a M&MGC live version!

Can you read the envy I have for your travels in my post!
Old 01-03-2016, 07:28 PM   #49425

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Me sing, FaceTime, sorry my recording contract prevents electronic productions of any sort! Maybe I'll work on a M&MGC live version!

Can you read the envy I have for your travels in my post!

Actually, "you sing" is frightening nuff.
The Maritimes await!
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 08:10 PM   #49426

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Barry. Where are you tonight? We are running the same path. But are in a truck stop in Fort Stockton. Sometimes we just pull over and sleep. Plans are to go further west ten come back to Tucson. Btw still some snow on roadsides here in places.

Diane toftSFM #64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!

Diane, we're at Sunset Point in Marble Falls, hanging around until Thursday, then we're off to Kerreville for a few days. Hopefully it will warm up a little. After that probably Fort Stockton, Las Cruces, then Tucson with a few stops in between. Maybe going past Tucson and doubling back will work fir us too.
Be safe

Barry and Pat, RVM114
TGA2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 08:39 PM   #49427

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Diane, we're at Sunset Point in Marble Falls, hanging around until Thursday, then we're off to Kerreville for a few days. Hopefully it will warm up a little. After that probably Fort Stockton, Las Cruces, then Tucson with a few stops in between. Maybe going past Tucson and doubling back will work fir us too.
Be safe

Barry and Pat, RVM114
Are you on the water?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1451878725765.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	115661  
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:13 PM   #49428

Quote:
Be safe

Barry and Pat, RVM114

Good deal..... We move for a couple of days, boondocking, then will stop over in a park a couple of days.... Stay military whenever we can... Just didnt want to pass by you... Smile.... Yuma on tuesday....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:19 PM   #49429

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Yes we are.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1451881144.328975.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	115662

Barry and Pat, RVM114
TGA2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:23 PM   #49430

Fleetwood Owners Club
Welcome Vince and Patricia. Carol and I are another pair of Hoosiers from the middle of Indiana currently snowbirding in central Florida.

There is one more important part of the RVM initiation you must yet endure, I mean enjoy. You have to ask Wayne for his theme song (wonder why no one else mentioned that?)...

Dave
Dave RVM#66 and Carol
1998 Pace Arrow Vision
Seeing the USA - 200 miles at a time
daveandcarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:38 PM   #49431

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Yes we are.Attachment 115662

Barry and Pat, RVM114
Sweet. One of our favorite parks. Surprising number of folks winter there. I don't trust the weather, but heck it's been as low as 27 degrees in Casa Grande over the past couple weeks.

We had the 1 "pull through" with patio, grill and sink for a week back in 2012. And just last April we backed right there next to the clubhouse.

No heated pool is kind of a drag in winter, given the lake is too cold to swim. It's a bit high priced but really a nice spot. In the summer that's a great lake to swim, ski, fish.

There's a boat rental in town that bring the boat to the park and launch it for you. Off ya go and they come get it.

C ya soon!
Old 01-03-2016, 09:59 PM   #49432
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
[...]
Wayne - when does Citrus come home...
[...]
Good question but I'm thinking soon. They had to send it to an automotive shop for the dash AC repair. I had it checked when we were on the road and 3 fittings were leaking.

The Awning Pro cover came in a couple days ago but it was bent by the transit company. The RV Repair said they could refund me the insurance money or re-order it. I told them that the awning was functional the way it is so re-order. Citrus is schedule to go into Freightliner on the 20th. I heard a sound when I took it to the RV place and it sounded like a front wheel bearing rub on the passenger side. Getting it checked out just to be safe. Hopefully we will be on the road on the 25th of January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohapi View Post
If anyone is on I 10 West bound (Di and Larry) fuel at exit 49 in Faben Tx is $1.85 for gas and $1.98 for diesel. I am heading West to Mesa in my pick up yo see my aunt.
Gas at the stations here is $1.54 cash and $1.59 CC. Diesel is going for $1.82 at Sam's Club.

Quote:
Be safe

Barry and Pat, RVM114
That is a very nice campground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
Welcome Vince and Patricia, I'm RVM99 and live with two birds (website in my signature). Hope you guys can make it out to the gathering in Feb, I'll be there with my buddies and you can meet them as well!!!

Great, you HAD to mention it didn't you? It used to be that person would offer it himself, now we have others offering it for him, geez!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveandcarol;2887103[COLOR=Blue
[...][/COLOR]

There is one more important part of the RVM initiation you must yet endure, I mean enjoy. You have to ask Wayne for his theme song (wonder why no one else mentioned that?)...

Dave
First, Welcome Vince and Pat. Second, my appreciation to those promoting my theme song. It is so nice to be loved AND, I am the shy, sane lovable one in this mutated organization ....er group.

Vince and Pat, I sent you an email by the other carrier pigeon means and it suggests that you ask me for my theme song. It has been awhile since anyone has asked so it is time to refresh everyone's repertoire. They will most likely not be able to resist at the next gathering and sing it for us all to enjoy.

So, just answer the email and I'll respond in kind.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 10:05 PM   #49433

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
^^^^ Wayne... hope all the fixes are completed on schedule and at 1/2 price!

Looking forward to seeing you guys. No. Really.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:43 AM   #49434
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
^^^^ Wayne... hope all the fixes are completed on schedule and at 1/2 price!

Looking forward to seeing you guys. No. Really.
Is it really no, no, or not really?
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote