Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-10-2016, 07:54 PM   #49799

Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Absolutely, c'mon if you can. We'd love to meet you in person. There is a campground, and someone will get you details soon, like PapawSteve, maybe. (My brain is none too reliable this morning.)

Plans always include sharing food, doing goofy things, maybe a little Jeepin' for those so inclined. I hear there may be an eggs Benedict breakfast, probably a Bloody Mary something (brunch?), and as many campfire circles as can be rounded up.

Mutants are on the move. Soon it'll be a full on stampede!

Cheers!
Sue, shy and quiet, like all mutants everywhere.

Thanks my Bacon friend...

We may not be able to make it at this GC, but will try to continue following along and maybe we can do one of the GC's in the future.

Ted & Kathleen
RVM121
tedgard01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-10-2016, 07:55 PM   #49800

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaE View Post
Hope to join the conversation shortly, but it appears that there are a few things I need to do first.

The Journey is My Destination!

I do not need a dishwasher and do not have one on our RV.

I'm so new to this that we just bought our Rv in December and the only place it has been is to storage. (Good thing because our first snow arrived this morning)

Looking forward to learning about all of you as you post.

P.S. The early rising is due to work and selfishly enjoying the house to myself before leaving.
WELCOME AKA 131! Glad to have you join our group Lisa & Robert. DH & I live in Idaho so if you ever come to the north part of the state, give us a holler.

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 08:02 PM   #49801

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Lisa & Robert, AKA RVM 131,welcome to the wild ride, er wild side er whatever you want it to be while mutating.

The bad news is we (hopefully) got the lectrical prublems out of Gracie and we will finish packing tonight. The good news is we should be able to get out of here tomorrow morning. See a bunch of you shortly.

We will post again once we get on the other side or from aboard the two hour cruise if I luck into getting an internet connection while aboard.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 08:02 PM   #49802

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Yep, Larry is.....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
But he's a courteous sort.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 08:06 PM   #49803

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Great day Dave. I compliment Deb on her location picks! Not sure when it will hit 70 here. High 50s - low 60s forecast. But as you know, those temps can be really nice here. Or not... Somebody once said the coldest winter they ever experienced was summer in San Francisco.

Really looking forward to seeing you two again!
Brrrr! San Fransisco? Only good time to be there is September.
We are looking forward to seeing you guys also.
Fulltime-Home is where we park it.
Davdeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 08:14 PM   #49804

Fleetwood Owners Club
Well you may not believe me, cause I have no picture, but Mary and I had a FMC! Yep a Fantastic Mini-C with Sue and Martin. There was laughs, there was stories, and yep, there was food!

Being the kind and caring mutant I offered up my roll of duck tape to help mend the leaking windshield in Florence, which by the way looks MarVaLus! Martin, being the grandest of gentlemen turned down my offer of help most graciously.

Richard you and Ann were missed this round but hopefully we can all get together tomorrow or tomorrow night. Martin has a hankering for some prime rib! Me too!

Mutants large GCs are fun, but these FMC are a blast too!
Old 01-10-2016, 08:37 PM   #49805

Newmar Owners Club
Hey Muties! Belated Happy Holidays and Happy NEW YEAR!

Well, it's official, I'm retired and the journey has begun! Tried to catch up wit the last 5000 posts, I hope there isn't a test...

On my way to Tampa for the RV Show, anyone gonna be there? We will be with the Newmar Rally, showing off our new "CoChi"! Then we hug the west coast of Florida for a few weeks, then to panhandle and Georgia for the FMCA rally at Perry, GA in March.

Hope to see some of you in our travels!
Old 01-10-2016, 08:42 PM   #49806

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRasco View Post

Well, it's official, I'm retired and the journey has begun! Tried to catch up wit the last 5000 posts, I hope there isn't a test...

On my way to Tampa for the RV Show, anyone gonna be there? We will be with the Newmar Rally, showing off our new "CoChi"! Then we hug the west coast of Florida for a few weeks, then to panhandle and Georgia for the FMCA rally at Perry, GA in March.

I'll be in Ruskin in two weeks for a week prior to heading out to the FESWGC. You could follow me out there

Congrats on being retired as well!
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 09:26 PM   #49807

Vintage RV Owners Club
Wow! Congrats Frank... By now, you probably know a portion of the esteemed mutants are gathering at a fair ground in AZ early next month....then in April, There will be mutants about at the Dead Horse Ranch Campground also in AZ and then sometime in the summer a group are going to the great north east and a few up and beyond the states into the great Canada I believe .... so, keep an eye on the thread and see if you can't join in someplace here , there, or meet up somewhere enroute for you and another mutant!
Old 01-10-2016, 09:33 PM   #49808

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGA2016 View Post
Good evening Mutants from freezing Kerrville Texas. Are there any cigars smokers in this fine group? If so will we be marginalized and forced to sit around our own campfire? I'm guessing Sena would probably join in too.

Barry and Pat, RVM114

I B 1
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 10:12 PM   #49809

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Wow. Where have all the mutants gone?

.... 🎼🎶 long time passing.... 🎶

Drive, park, FMC, and Downton Abbey, followed by tea and dessert. That's where this pair went.

Proof to support Tim's claim of an FMC is here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1452488515.595971.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	116195

What fun, and good eats at the Dixie Cafe too. Apparently we arrived in town too late to help out with moving cattle and mending fences this afternoon.

Tomorrow will tell the tale of how long we'll be hanging here for waterproofing. We may yet have time for cattle wrangling! Hope to see Richard and Ann too, now that their family celebrations are over.

Night all. It's been too much fun. I'm turning in!

Thanks Tim & Mary!
Old 01-10-2016, 10:22 PM   #49810

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgard01 View Post
Thanks my Bacon friend...

We may not be able to make it at this GC, but will try to continue following along and maybe we can do one of the GC's in the future.

Ted & Kathleen
RVM121

Please do!!! It's amazing how much fun this bunch can concoct! Mini-cs are equally entertaining and can happen more frequently as folks mutate hither and yon. Just stay in touch and you too can be greeted with the mutant wave!

Cheers!
Old 01-10-2016, 10:24 PM   #49811

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Lisa & Robert, AKA RVM 131,welcome to the wild ride, er wild side er whatever you want it to be while mutating.

The bad news is we (hopefully) got the lectrical prublems out of Gracie and we will finish packing tonight. The good news is we should be able to get out of here tomorrow morning. See a bunch of you shortly.

We will post again once we get on the other side or from aboard the two hour cruise if I luck into getting an internet connection while aboard.

Woot! Mutate on, and bring bacon!
Old 01-10-2016, 10:32 PM   #49812

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRasco View Post

Congratulations on your retirement! This rainbow ride is a blast; you'll love it. This is the shakedown cruise with CoChi? Enjoy!

We'll be too far west for the Perry rally in March, with other events keeping us out there in both February & April. Maybe another time, sooner or later.

Travel safe. Cheers!