Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-13-2016, 09:48 PM   #49953

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Just read about Dennis's fast home sale! Wow. I bet he wishes he could rewind and up the price. We're not in a huge hurry, since Allison will be here to work with the realtor even after we're on the road, if needed. In a perfect world, it will sell in early March and we'll have 3 weeks to vacate. But, we're not going to set a rock bottom price. No hurry to sell.

I'm feeling really good, Steve. Compared to the first knee replacement, this one has been like a walk in the park! It's amazing. The therapist that has been coming to our house is very complimentary of my progress. I'm a hard worker and do all my exercises 2-3 times daily, and several of them I do multiple times daily. The outer Rainbow is my motivator, not to mention our Mutant family and the prospect of seeing many Mutants in the coming year as we roam the Rainbow. You can understand my dedication to rehab! I am ready to start the Journey!!!
Ok. So here's the truth.
When you get in the drivers seat and head out full time - well - there is no feeling like it. Be warned. As you start down the highway and on to the outer rainbow, you will likely get a big grin on your face. This is no ordinary grin. This is the kind of grin that comes deep from within. When that passes, you likely begin to laugh. And laugh. Then you will settle into the drivers seat like never before. And then you're there. The outer rainbow.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-13-2016, 09:49 PM   #49954

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
So quiet that i thought the site was down.... Came over to the full site to see.... Still prefer the mobile site.... Easier...

Shakedown continued today. Stopped near Nacogdoches, mostly cuz I've loved the name ever since my folks stopped over here years ago and told me where they were.

More things for the Elkhart team to warranty. Horrible noise this morning as we got onto the interstate turned out to be the flapping of the safety tape on the edge of the windshield. A scare, but easily remedied. But tonight Martin noticed the rubber molding across the bottom of the windshield had started coming out of its groove and can't get it back in.

Did someone mention Gorilla tape? Will Earlene give us some? Will we hold together thru the winter?

The Shadow knows! Bwah ha ha.
Old 01-13-2016, 09:57 PM   #49955

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Shakedown continued today. Stopped near Nacogdoches, mostly cuz I've loved the name ever since my folks stopped over here years ago and told me where they were.

More things for the Elkhart team to warranty. Horrible noise this morning as we got onto the interstate turned out to be the flapping of the safety tape on the edge of the windshield. A scare, but easily remedied. But tonight Martin noticed the rubber molding across the bottom of the windshield had started coming out of its groove and can't get it back in.

Did someone mention Gorilla tape? Will Earlene give us some? Will we hold together thru the winter?

The Shadow knows! Bwah ha ha.
Are you going to stop by and look at the Foretravel shop?
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 10:01 PM   #49956

Vintage RV Owners Club
I popped in a read a bit today but didn't have anything to say... so now I've opened my mouth and removed all doubt.
Old 01-13-2016, 10:02 PM   #49957

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Dang it all! They went and drew those power ball numbers. Up until then I had the winning numbers. Happens all the time.

One winner and the ticket was sold in Calif. (Nope, not Dianne or Larry)

Are you sure?

If i did then i would buy every mutant a new rv.... But you are right, it wasnt us...
So every mutant remains in the same..... But then you dont miss what you didnt get....
Lol... Yea sure.... Oh well...

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 10:08 PM   #49958

Fleetwood Owners Club
I'm guessing all these mutants with new coaches are going to want campsites up on the hill. That way they can look down on us!

Of course on mine they'll see my new roof!
Old 01-13-2016, 10:18 PM   #49959

Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickest1 View Post
Ol Slickest1 (Dennis) is doing ok for a crazy person. I go to see the surgeon tomorrow, so we will see what She says.

If that wasn't enough going on we sold our sticks and bricks and moved on to another fixer upper. We moved yesterday so the tail is dragging. Our house sold in one day so we couldn't back out. I still would rather be south, but travel ins. gave me a six month exclusion, so it is stay home and renovate.

Sorry to hear Annie is under the weather Steve, ohmmmms from us!
Congrats on the sale of the S&B!! Ommmms for that doctari visit.

BTW.....crazy only makes your membership here more appropriate....Look at Timmy!
Retired & perfecting procrastination!
DieselTech39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 10:22 PM   #49960

Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Are you going to stop by and look at the Foretravel shop?
I was thinkin' the same thing...especially if'n that powerball winner was ridin' with Sue and Martin.
Old 01-13-2016, 10:24 PM   #49961

Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
I'm guessing all these mutants with new coaches are going to want campsites up on the hill. That way they can look down on us!

Hopin' y'all got a shade for that sky light in the shower....they'll never be able to unsee that!!
Old 01-13-2016, 10:35 PM   #49962

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Dwayne,

Do you ever sit still? You're like Earlene - always doing something. Drives me crazy - (no comments on that.)

Nice job on the tire carrier.
Earlene doesn't drive you crazy, in fact she just uses a short putt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Sena is instinctively fearful of fire and wants to be in her safe place after dark. You can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey. Even though Sena was born in Missouri and has never seen a jungle she still has all of the jungle instincts.

Now in the daytime and in small groups with snacks on hand she will happily join in.
What kind of snacks does she like. Call and tell me please as I have no idea of when nwe will find an internet connection again. Really pissed at the girl who sold me the phone and package as it wasn't what we asked for at all. No international calling and it is a duce to get it to try to hook to the internet. Ruh Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselTech39 View Post
Ack, aka Cletus, aka Possum, sometimes known by Dennis and other assorted names is prolly stoppin' to buy that winning lotto ticket.....with the exchange rate he could be worth more than Warren Buffet if'n he wins!!

Speakin' o' Dennises, wonderin' how slickest1, RVM 59 is doin'?? Let us know what them sawbones figured out??

BTW....Howdy to all you other STMs!!

Prayers and Ommmmms as needed.
Bought a losing ticket; does that count?

Quote:
Dennis.... Whats your route? We are in Oceanside CA.... Will be going east next week towards Tucson... Thinking of possibly going thru Quartzite.....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
5 south to 10 and then across to quartzite and then down to Yuma. 360-202-1390 will get us as soon as I charge the phone. Maybe we can hook up in California.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Next time you speak to Possum, you can tell him I brought home from lunch a piece of -- wait for it -- handmade in Arkansas possum pie, in his honor. �� It's in the freezer, waiting to be shared. (Shoulda bought the whole pie!)
Looking forward to it

Quote:

Wait'll you see mine. I'd have to dig a deep trench to qualify.

Off now see you in February or whenever I get back online.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 10:55 PM   #49963

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Earlene doesn't drive you crazy, in fact she just uses a short putt.

What kind of snacks does she like. Call and tell me please as I have no idea of when nwe will find an internet connection again. Really pissed at the girl who sold me the phone and package as it wasn't what we asked for at all. No international calling and it is a duce to get it to try to hook to the internet. Ruh Row

5 south to 10 and then across to quartzite and then down to Yuma. 360-202-1390 will get us as soon as I charge the phone. Maybe we can hook up in California.

Looking forward to it

Wait'll you see mine. I'd have to dig a deep trench to qualify.

Off now see you in February or whenever I get back online.

LPossum... You have my number i think..... Will pm you my cell number...
We are in between LA and San Diego, here until prolly the 22, will be going thru Q....
But are staying at a military base.....

Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 11:37 PM   #49964

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
LPossum... You have my number i think..... Will pm you my cell number...
We are in between LA and San Diego, here until prolly the 22, will be going thru Q....
But are staying at a military base.....

I can't get on a military base any longer. My AWOL status has caught up with me again. I do have your cell so will call tomorrow when we get up.

Looking forward to meeting up with you and your husband.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 11:43 PM   #49965

Fleetwood Owners Club
Well if I was to win the power ball I wouldn't let anybody k
Old 01-13-2016, 11:56 PM   #49966

Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Geez I coulda told ya I had the winning ticket.....course then I'da been lyin'! Kinda like Wayne....I had the winners till they started drawin' those doggone balls!

And acourse we know what thissy here means:
Quote:
Well if I was to win the power ball I wouldn't let anybody k
He didn't have the winners either!