Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-18-2016, 09:54 PM   #52571
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
Start the oohhmm meter shara has pneumonia.
Oh no! You take good care of her or I'm comin' to whip up on you and I'm bringing Earlene to help, just in case.

Ohhhhmmmmmsssss Shara and many of them.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-18-2016, 09:55 PM   #52572
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Never underestimate the fury of a Arkansas storm! I thought we had survived untouched, till a friend sent me this picture of my deer stand.

That is one sloppy construction job. A 4 year old could do better with Tinker Toys.
Old 03-18-2016, 10:24 PM   #52573

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Shara! Now cut that out!!! You are supposed to be getting better, not older. Please rest, take your medicine and vitamins and let us hear that you are back in the pink ASAP. Jade, give Momma lots of healing kisses.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 11:17 PM   #52574

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Never underestimate the fury of a Arkansas storm! I thought we had survived untouched, till a friend sent me this picture of my deer stand.

Oh no! The deer are safe to a bit!

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 11:18 PM   #52575

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Get better! To many things to see and places to go. Ohmns!

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 02:15 AM   #52576

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by geocacher View Post
Oh no! The deer are safe to a bit!
Hmm, looking at your deer stand from this angle Tim, it looks more like a club house. Did you just repurpose something you made in your first childhood? Sorry to see your boyhood dreams have come crashing down.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 04:33 AM   #52577

Tiffin Owners Club
For RVM's that are interested, the most popular form of motive power for class A;s is a vehicle with J - E - E - P on the back of it. We just ran a 4 day survey of the west bound MH's on IH-10 between Santa Anna, Ca and Beaumont, Tx and the majority were pushed by this brand of automobile. Now I know that the JEEP affecanotios (SP) want to know which JEEP, ie: Wrangler, Renegade, or whatever, BUT for the un-iniated, like me, it was the JEEP with vertical slates in the grill just like the Popemobile. At my age, I thought I was doing good to realize that they were JEEPS.

I just thought that Enquirieng (SP) minds might enjoy that little tidbit of information.

We went threw Quartzlite on March 13th and we were amazed at how deserted it was, we thought their would still be a lot of people their.

For the last nine years we have traveled with the MH and this was our first and last trip in a car. I don't like having to eat, pee, or sleep where someone else has decided I should, we felt very constrained. We couldn't even stop for a nap without paying some rediculas (SP) fee to use some motel's bed. The idea of living out of a suitcase now seems so far fetched. How could anyone call that a vacation? I'm addicted to getting up in the morning, walking 12', making my own cup of tea, sit in my own living room, and enjoy the morning.

Well - I'd better put this soap box up for a-while.

TEFFY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 06:56 AM   #52578

Quote:

Started on facebook yesterday.... More power here....ohmmmmmm

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 07:00 AM   #52579

Quote:

Was that the Sunday night storm? Sorry Tim.....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Old 03-19-2016, 07:03 AM   #52580

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEFFY View Post
For RVM's that are interested, the most popular form of motive power for class A;s is a vehicle with J - E - E - P on the back of it. We just ran a 4 day survey of the west bound MH's on IH-10 between Santa Anna, Ca and Beaumont, Tx and the majority were pushed by this brand of automobile. Now I know that the JEEP affecanotios (SP) want to know which JEEP, ie: Wrangler, Renegade, or whatever, BUT for the un-iniated, like me, it was the JEEP with vertical slates in the grill just like the Popemobile. At my age, I thought I was doing good to realize that they were JEEPS.

I just thought that Enquirieng (SP) minds might enjoy that little tidbit of information.

We went threw Quartzlite on March 13th and we were amazed at how deserted it was, we thought their would still be a lot of people their.

For the last nine years we have traveled with the MH and this was our first and last trip in a car. I don't like having to eat, pee, or sleep where someone else has decided I should, we felt very constrained. We couldn't even stop for a nap without paying some rediculas (SP) fee to use some motel's bed. The idea of living out of a suitcase now seems so far fetched. How could anyone call that a vacation? I'm addicted to getting up in the morning, walking 12', making my own cup of tea, sit in my own living room, and enjoy the morning.

Well - I'd better put this soap box up for a-while.

Oh so good to hear from you.....

Old 03-19-2016, 07:21 AM   #52581

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Was that the Sunday night storm? Sorry Tim.....

I'm not sure when it happened, after the hail and tornados went through I had spoke to a man that didn't live far from there and he reported light hail and low wind. But you know storms, just across the road complete home or deer stands can be destroyed.

Morning Bob and Teffy
Old 03-19-2016, 08:21 AM   #52582
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey Bob (Teffy), nice hearing from you. Don't know where you went but wish we had known. Might have been a visit with family in CA.

Stay in touch.
Old 03-19-2016, 08:53 AM   #52583

Monaco Owners Club
R U an RV Mutant too?

So we had an interesting week. I wasn't feeling great on Tuesday morning, dizzy and disoriented. Nevertheless, I drove to the city 70 miles away where I supervise one of my teams. I started feeling worse, and then, all of a sudden, I couldn't talk and my attempt at typing was gibberish. My right side wasn't working right and the dizziness got worse. I should have called 911, but being the stubborn cuss that I am, I drove home and went to the urgent care facility near my home. They took one look and said I needed to go to the hospital, and took my car keys away. I went to the hospital and got the card that said "don't pass go, proceed directly to the scanner". Lo and behold, I have a brain!

All the symptoms were resolving, but they admitted me. In short order I saw the neurologist, cardiologist, hospitalist, nutritionist, pharmacist, occupational, speech and physical therapists, a social worker, two ultrasound techs and a couple of nurses. I can't even imagine what the bill is going to be. I only stayed one night, and went back to work on Thursday. I was so exhausted I worked from home yesterday.

They're perplexed, because they said my risk factors are practically nil. No family history, arteries are clear, cholesterol is 99, blood sugars are normal, and my blood pressure is low.

I now take an 81mg aspirin every day. I'm feeling better, but the emotional toll is rough.
virginiamtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 08:59 AM   #52584

Quote:
I'm not sure when it happened, after the hail and tornados went through I had spoke to a man that didn't live far from there and he reported light hail and low wind. But you know storms, just across the road complete home or deer stands can be destroyed.

Morning Bob and Teffy

So shocked to see this picture... Hope you can get it rebuilt..

I have not been on too much lately, but saw you asked about Ann a while back.. She has gotten out of the house a few times this week, but still has a ways to go to get strength back... I think she will recover by the Aug trip to Maine... I was hopping for a Horse back ride on the "Dead Horse", but that will have to wait...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote