Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-19-2016, 09:01 AM   #52585

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Shara! Now cut that out!!! You are supposed to be getting better, not older. Please rest, take your medicine and vitamins and let us hear that you are back in the pink ASAP. Jade, give Momma lots of healing kisses.

Shara, we are adding many Ohmmmsss for you & X 2 for Barb's advice...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-19-2016, 09:09 AM   #52586

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginiamtns View Post
So we had an interesting week. I wasn't feeling great on Tuesday morning, dizzy and disoriented. Nevertheless, I drove to the city 70 miles away where I supervise one of my teams. I started feeling worse, and then, all of a sudden, I couldn't talk and my attempt at typing was gibberish. My right side wasn't working right and the dizziness got worse. I should have called 911, but being the stubborn cuss that I am, I drove home and went to the urgent care facility near my home. They took one look and said I needed to go to the hospital, and took my car keys away. I went to the hospital and got the card that said "don't pass go, proceed directly to the scanner". Lo and behold, I have a brain!

All the symptoms were resolving, but they admitted me. In short order I saw the neurologist, cardiologist, hospitalist, nutritionist, pharmacist, occupational, speech and physical therapists, a social worker, two ultrasound techs and a couple of nurses. I can't even imagine what the bill is going to be. I only stayed one night, and went back to work on Thursday. I was so exhausted I worked from home yesterday.

They're perplexed, because they said my risk factors are practically nil. No family history, arteries are clear, cholesterol is 99, blood sugars are normal, and my blood pressure is low.

I now take an 81mg aspirin every day. I'm feeling better, but the emotional toll is rough.

Scary, keep us informed so we can send mire ohms your way...

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 09:10 AM   #52587

Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
So shocked to see this picture... Hope you can get it rebuilt..

I have not been on too much lately, but saw you asked about Ann a while back.. She has gotten out of the house a few times this week, but still has a ways to go to get strength back... I think she will recover by the Aug trip to Maine... I was hopping for a Horse back ride on the "Dead Horse", but that will have to wait...

Ohms to Ann as well.....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Old 03-19-2016, 09:16 AM   #52588

Quote:
So we had an interesting week. I wasn't feeling great on Tuesday morning, dizzy and disoriented. Nevertheless, I drove to the city 70 miles away where I supervise one of my teams. I started feeling worse, and then, all of a sudden, I couldn't talk and my attempt at typing was gibberish. My right side wasn't working right and the dizziness got worse. I should have called 911, but being the stubborn cuss that I am, I drove home and went to the urgent care facility near my home. They took one look and said I needed to go to the hospital, and took my car keys away. I went to the hospital and got the card that said "don't pass go, proceed directly to the scanner". Lo and behold, I have a brain!

All the symptoms were resolving, but they admitted me. In short order I saw the neurologist, cardiologist, hospitalist, nutritionist, pharmacist, occupational, speech and physical therapists, a social worker, two ultrasound techs and a couple of nurses. I can't even imagine what the bill is going to be. I only stayed one night, and went back to work on Thursday. I was so exhausted I worked from home yesterday.

They're perplexed, because they said my risk factors are practically nil. No family history, arteries are clear, cholesterol is 99, blood sugars are normal, and my blood pressure is low.

I now take an 81mg aspirin every day. I'm feeling better, but the emotional toll is rough.

Many Ohmmmsss from Ann & I... We hope you identify the mystery ailment & never have any more problems...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
Old 03-19-2016, 09:22 AM   #52589

Ok, we are settling gack into our routine.... Sleep late, eat, rest, eat, nap, eat, then snack, then sleep.
Got our huge doses if grandkids in, and are now beginning the s/b maintenance.
This time replacing front steps, going with the plastic wood.....

Larry was bitten by the prospecting rock bug and is discovering more crystal points in our backyard....
Our Quartz is nicer than Quartzite quartz....

I am almost finished with my dreamcatcher headboard decoration for the rv, Shara got me hooked on that.... Fun....

Life goes on..... Hope everyone has fun at the dead horse and the harbor bar..... We will head to Elkhart this summer, then not sure...

Here is the layout of the dreamcatchers, larry made me a spear to hang them on. Just a few more need wrapping, then a few more small ones.... Gonna be striking when done. Oh black feathers will hang from spear in between....

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1458400810.181686.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	121772

Old 03-19-2016, 09:30 AM   #52590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Ok, we are settling gack into our routine.... Sleep late, eat, rest, eat, nap, eat, then snack, then sleep.
Got our huge doses if grandkids in, and are now beginning the s/b maintenance.
This time replacing front steps, going with the plastic wood.....

Larry was bitten by the prospecting rock bug and is discovering more crystal points in our backyard....
Our Quartz is nicer than Quartzite quartz....

I am almost finished with my dreamcatcher headboard decoration for the rv, Shara got me hooked on that.... Fun....

Life goes on..... Hope everyone has fun at the dead horse and the harbor bar..... We will head to Elkhart this summer, then not sure...

Here is the layout of the dreamcatchers, larry made me a spear to hang them on. Just a few more need wrapping, then a few more small ones.... Gonna be striking when done. Oh black feathers will hang from spear in between....

Attachment 121772

Sweet routine... Enjoy it while you can...

Ann says HELLO & Thanks for the best wishes...

Old 03-19-2016, 09:30 AM   #52591

Quote:

Many oohhmms coming your way

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 09:36 AM   #52592

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Many Ohmmmsss from Ann & I... We hope you identify the mystery ailment & never have any more problems...

It was a small stroke, but I'm much better. Mostly just tired. Thank you for the ohmmmms. Mutant ohmmms are powerful things!
virginiamtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 10:26 AM   #52593

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:

Elizabeth!!! Uh, hmm, ok I'll not sugar coat it -- your body gave you a serious warning! If you don't pay attention the next warning may be worse and/or permanent. PLEASE listen. Don't you need to slow down and take more time to smell the roses? Please use that brain to develop a better strategy. We need you! Mary needs you! Ellie and the birds need you! And don't your grandkids deserve to have many, many more years of your wisdom?

This comes from a place of love and worry and is not meant as criticism. HUGS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 11:31 AM   #52594

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Elizabeth and Ann.... Many healing Ommms to you both. Same to all mutants everywhere.

And thanks for pondering our existence. We're fine and all is well. Just taking a break from the action. Carry on my wayward mutants! Back with you another time.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 12:45 PM   #52595

R U an RV Mutant too?

I talked to Merna today. Yes, Merna with an "e". I had it wrong twice!
She thanks all of the RVMs for the good wishes, and says that Russ was on the RVM thread daily. She knows of many of us and enjoyed much of the banter that Russ related to her.
If anyone is going thru Carson City, she welcomes us all. Please PM me for more info.

Dave and Nola, RV Mutants
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 03:48 PM   #52596

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
So shocked to see this picture... Hope you can get it rebuilt..

I have not been on too much lately, but saw you asked about Ann a while back.. She has gotten out of the house a few times this week, but still has a ways to go to get strength back... I think she will recover by the Aug trip to Maine... I was hopping for a Horse back ride on the "Dead Horse", but that will have to wait...
Tell Ann to pace herself, there's lots of Lobstah to eat in Maine and I might need help eating it!

Quote:

Take your aspirin daily and reduce your stress level! Might I suggest, go RVing! And I'm serious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Elizabeth and Ann.... Many healing Ommms to you both. Same to all mutants everywhere.

And thanks for pondering our existence. We're fine and all is well. Just taking a break from the action. Carry on my wayward mutants! Back with you another time.
You got it Plano, glad to hear from you, hi and hugs to Annie!
Old 03-19-2016, 03:50 PM   #52597

Nissa (RVM61 - wingennis) is unable to stay with us at Dead Horse. She still has a reservation and would prefer that a Mutant has first choice. Please PM me if you are interested.

Dave and Nola, RV Mutants
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 06:17 PM   #52598

Monaco Owners Club
Hey, Tim:

I found your new tree stand!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1458432987.771038.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	168.9 KB
ID:	121803